ahhh the decorated tree

well now.....tree is still undecorated......strands are not tested...he was gonna do them last night....

its gonna turn blue cold this next week....

well i didnt provide the snow.....when i say nothing fancy...people here have very elaborate displays with blow up figures and all...we try to keep it as simple as we can
It's not just the tree. Either you (or whomever) is an exceptionally talented photographer or that was an exceptionally lucky snapshot. The depth-of-field effect has produced a dream-like image.

It would make a very nice Christmas card.

when we were young and in love...we had a live tree....for the winter solstice and christmas....then the child was born....and we had a live tree for those years...then suddenly the yard is full of recycled trees....so we decide we will decorate a tree up in the upper pasture....you can see it from the house and you can see it from the road....nothing fancy just one tree decorated up there...

well yesterday was beautiful.....nice and sunny...not too hot..not too cold...so deadman walking was suppose to get the tree done yesterday....and didnt....its pouring down rain...i was promised a tree with lights...

last years tree:
well its the same tree every year...

IMG_1888.jpg

That's beautiful, Bones. I'm in the wrong mindset though, when I saw the title I was thinking a tree full of medals. :eek:

when we were young and in love...we had a live tree....for the winter solstice and christmas....then the child was born....and we had a live tree for those years...then suddenly the yard is full of recycled trees....so we decide we will decorate a tree up in the upper pasture....you can see it from the house and you can see it from the road....nothing fancy just one tree decorated up there...

well yesterday was beautiful.....nice and sunny...not too hot..not too cold...so deadman walking was suppose to get the tree done yesterday....and didnt....its pouring down rain...i was promised a tree with lights...

last years tree:
well its the same tree every year...

IMG_1888.jpg

That picture would make a good Holiday card. Very nice.

Mrs. BBD says we are going to put our Christmas tree up next weekend. (First weekend in December) If it was up to me, I'd have one of those Charlie Brown Christmas trees every year. I will have to drag up all the boxes of Christmas decorations. We will have to decorate the house together because she thinks it's romantic. Then I will have to haul all the boxes back down to the basement. (There's 18 big ass boxes) Damn... No wonder I have a heart problem.:lol:

No no no, you have a heart problem because you don't do it ENOUGH. Put Mrs. BBD on, and I'll tell her you need to decorate the house EVERY DAY for your health.

Gorgeous tree, Bones! I'm under the same cloud that you are - driving rain, but they've taken back their snow forecast.

I bought canned snow for my tree today ... does that count?

Forum List

Back