Ahem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
13413547_631044350393035_132642558721419301_n.jpg

"We may have our disagreements about gun safety regulations, but we should all be able to agree on a few essential things,” Clinton said, speaking to a crowd gathered at the Cleveland Industrial Innovation Center. “If the FBI is watching you for a suspected terrorist links, you shouldn't be able to just go buy a gun with no questions asked.”

Clinton: Those Under FBI Scrutiny ‘Shouldn’t Be Able to Just Go Buy a Gun’

“Inflammatory anti-Muslim rhetoric and threatening to ban the families and friends of Muslim Americans as well as millions of Muslim business people and tourists from entering our country hurts the vast majority of Muslims who love freedom and hate terror," Clinton said.

And you have committed a confirmation bias fallacy.
No...your life is a fallacy. You wouldn't and shouldn't have existed this long if it weren't for men like me.
I served while you ran away. My type created this country, while your type ran to the crown.
You are a bitch. You will be physically removed, so to speak...when the time comes.

No...your life is a fallacy. You wouldn't and shouldn't have existed this long if it weren't for men like me.
I served while you ran away. My type created this country, while your type ran to the crown.
You are a bitch. You will be physically removed, so to speak...when the time comes.
You are a softboy and no far right revolution will ever succeed.

You are a softboy and no far right revolution will ever succeed.
We are coming to get you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back