Ahem...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bullypulpit, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    <center><blockquote>"... a political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts is not a person you want as your Commander in Chief..." - George W. Bush, 10/27/2004</blockquote></center>

For your enlightenment and edification:

<center><h2><a href=http://www.politicalstrategy.org/archives/000642.php>31 Conclusions Jumped to by the Bush Administration</a></h2></center>

Everytime Dubbyuh opens his mouth, he inserts his foot and chews vigorously.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. lolita715

lolita715 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    eye opening, but not shocking.

3. drowe

drowe Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Sounds like this should be titled "31 Things The Kerry Campaign Has Told Me To Believe".

Here's what I want to see, and maybe you can tell me because you are obviously Pro-Kerry and I assume you have looked into who you are voting for. Have you seen or know about any of Kerry's 20 or so plans for "saving the country"? I would really like to know your perspective.

4. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I dont think you'll get an iuntelligent conversation form Bully, drowe. He's a troll with hard-on for bashing Bush. And lolita is his unwitting kool-aid accomplice now.

5. nakedemperor

nakedemperor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +150
    Pretty much all of the conclusions jumped to by the administration outlined in the webpage are pretty black and white; they show an administration which sought intelligence to support doctrine, not base doctrine on intelligence; made rash decisions on numerous occasions relying on shaky or very little evidence, etc. etc. I wouldn't call it Bush-bashing-- critiquing what the incumbenent has done right and wrong is a huge portion of what you base your decision to keep him or not on.

That being said I believe John Kerry has spent a little too much time concerning himself with what the president has done wrong (the list is long). I disagree when people say he 'doesn't have a plan', just complaints. Well, complaints have been and always will be the majority of the rhetoric of the challenger. 'He did this wrong, here's what I'm going to do better'. When you get down to the wire though (the last few weeks), what you're going to do doesn't get you as far as what the incumbent has done wrong, and to criticize him of this tactic is to have political tunnel vision-- its just what the challenger does.

6. drowe

drowe Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35
    What is kerry's plan though? I have not seen it anywhere.

7. Bullypulpit

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Actully, old son, if Kerry is elected and screws up I'll give him the same short-shrift I give Dubbyuh. I don't give a shit about party affiliation, just whether or not the candidate is doing right by the citizens they are supposed to represent. Dubbyuh, from my own reasearch into his sordid and tawdry career, has never done right by the voters, only the folks who paid to put him in office. Were he worthy of the office, I would vote for him, but he...is...not...worthy.

So, why don't you start thinking for yourself, instead of munching down every last bit of excrement the administration spews forth and calling it manna from heaven?

8. Bullypulpit

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Well now, boyo, if you actually read the citations on the website, you would note that they all had documentation to back them up. The facts are there...Are you willing to see them though? Or would you rather just follow the maunderings of the Bush administration until, lemming-like, you plunge over the cliff and into the ocean below?

9. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Of course you're right.. That's why everyone wants him back for another 4 years? As punishment?

Crack is bad.

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Well you need to learn to do better research.