AHCA Senate bill has ups and downs

Medicare is not entitlement, basque.

But, yes, the far right has lost on health care.

The Senate bill is just as heartless as the House version. 22M would lose insurance by 2026, according to the CBO. It’s an abomination.

we spend $3 trillion a year on health care, that's $10,000 for every person. that's double what the next highest spender spends (France)

health care workers sought out healing professions cos they wanted to care for other folks, & make a difference in their community. they didn't intend to be forced to spend countless hours filling out forms, or on the phone arguing with insurance companies on behalf of a patient.

as a result of this bureaucracy, doctors are giving up being doctors. THEY'RE ALL QUITTING.

this is absurd & insane.

The nation's wealthiest Americans would get an average tax cut of $250,000 from the Senate health care bill

"CBO confirms this thing is a %#$@ sandwich." - Brian Schatz, US Senator

keep cursing, Senator!

Lyin Ted handed these out today in Senate lunch. How he can get to yes.

DC8mcP5XsAEoJ4K.jpg
I don't see a problem with any of that.

Lyin Ted handed these out today in Senate lunch. How he can get to yes.

DC8mcP5XsAEoJ4K.jpg

Trumpkins eat up lies like this.

Everything that's wrong with ObamaCares was done by Repubs. Now they've taken those things and enlarged Yarmouth beyond belief. The whole idea is to take away from regular people, and give to the wealthy.

Why did they exempt themselves? Why do they get to keep ObamaCares while they take it away from us? Be sure to read the changes they made to their version. They had no problem fixing it for themselves and their families so why do they refuse the same for us and for the very poor?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Hold the fuck on here dipshit. Congress excluded themselves from obiecare and now you're claiming they are fighting to stay on it?

In hell you have to listen to both sides of Congress grandstand about their cosmetically different versions of healthcare for all eternity.

Voting for ObamaCare Lite will shift all the problems with Obamacare to the GOP. It's like buying Golden West Financial right before the crash.

Republican Sen. Susan Collins to CNN: President Donald Trump hasn't learned how to work with Congress

Health care metaphor:

Democrats give the masses free groceries.

Republicans give them fewer free groceries.

Republicans can't win this game

Don't touch my healthcare!
Expand Medicaid!
More Obamacare subsidies!

Uh...but we're broke?

I don't care!
Don't touch my healthcare!

/sarcasm

The bill is just being lit up like a Christmas tree full of billion dollar ornaments. It's not repeal.

Forum List

Back