ahaha, Bristol and Levi are engaged

lets see..she has a baby at what..17....he calls her trash...calls her mom trash...mom calls him trash blah blah blah...now they are engaged....how long do you think this marriage would last?

And when they get divorced and remarried?

White wedding?

:razz:

nope then you wear ercu? beige or off white :eusa_whistle:

i wished we could color code men like that too?

what color would you be wearing art?

:eek:
and i thought the white wedding thing was only supposed to be for virgin brides
LOL

:lol: Such a big button you have.
yeah, you cant even admit you are wrong on something as easy as this
you are the fucking moron i call you
LOL! It was a joke...I know how sensitive you are...tissue?
if i started a thread without posting a link to the story and told you to use a search engine to find it yourself, that would be accepted by you???
yeah right
fucking hypocrite also

You missed the point completely.

I didn't tell you to search it, first off, I linked it for you when you asked.... with a comment of why I didn't originally post it.

Secondly, I advised you why I thought your "searching it" wouldn't be necessary, because it's front page news and I had assumed most of us read the news daily ala coming here to discuss current events.

Does this all not make sense?

yeah, you cant even admit you are wrong on something as easy as this
you are the fucking moron i call you
LOL! It was a joke...I know how sensitive you are...tissue?
if i started a thread without posting a link to the story and told you to use a search engine to find it yourself, that would be accepted by you???
yeah right
fucking hypocrite also
Actually, yes. I only ask for links when a search I perform myself turns up nothing. Or when I'm certain the other poster is full of shit.

I didn't tell you to search it, first off, I linked it for you when you asked.... with a comment of why I didn't originally post it.

Secondly, I advised you why I thought your "searching it" wouldn't be necessary, because it's front page news and I had assumed most of us read the news daily ala coming here to discuss current events.

no, it doesnt
i wanted to read the STORY you were referring to
as there could have been HUNDREDS

no, it doesnt
i wanted to read the STORY you were referring to
as there could have been HUNDREDS

I didn't refer to a story, I said they're engaged. They are, and front page news tells you so.

nothing else I said was derrived from a story.

This is their personal business. If the media wasn't there lapping it up and spewing it out, who the hell would care??

I sure don't. Jeeze.

This is their personal business. If the media wasn't there lapping it up and spewing it out, who the hell would care??

I sure don't. Jeeze.

She fucking told US Weekly before she told her damn Parents. I think she enjoys her faux primadonna glitz.

Bristol Palin is an idiot. Why would she want to fuck that dumb peice of trash after he fucked those red headed bimbo's and trashed her entire family. she is a freaking nut case.

Bristol Palin is an idiot. Why would she want to fuck that dumb peice of trash after he fucked those red headed bimbo's and trashed her entire family. she is a freaking nut case.
simple, baby daddy

it's dumb, but thats how it is

I think he did it on purpose ( used the system) ,used the media,the tabloids and modeling agencies made a whole bunch of money and now he can support her and his kid.

Forum List

Back