AHA! The Source of Healthcare Misinformation is-

Soaring

May 30, 2009
- just who you thought - the most merciful messiah, B. Hussein Osama Obama.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Correcting misinformation about ObamaCare

Correcting misinformation about ObamaCare
posted at 2:52 pm on August 11, 2009 by Karl

Pres. Obama sounded the alarm in his weekly radio address, seeking to correct disnformation and dispel rumors about the Democrats’ healthcare proposals. There is a lot on the web about ObamaCare that seems fishy, but rather than sending bits and pieces to [email protected], I am compiling them here in several categories:

1. Misinformation from Pres. Obama about the cost of ObamaCare.
Let me repeat: Health insurance reform cannot add to our deficit over the next decade and I mean it.
The bill I sign will also include my commitment and the commitment of Congress to slow the growth of health care costs over the long run.
Pres. Obama said this one day after the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office told Congress that it does not see health care cost savings in either of the partisan Democratic bills currently in Congress. Moreover, the projected $239 billion of additional deficit spending over the next 10 years may be more like $800 billion — and far more thereafter.
Pres. Obama told the American Medical Association that:
Making health care affordable for all Americans will cost somewhere on the order of $1 trillion over the next 10 years. That’s real money, even in
Edited for copyright policy.
We live in a society -
"of the Government, by the Government, for the Government".
We are now slaves to A GREEDY government.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The bill I sign will also include my commitment and the commitment of Congress to slow the growth of health care costs over the long run."

yeah, just like the Commitment the Dems gave Reagan. Just don't try to cash that commitment anywhere

You mean Betsy McCaughey hasn't had anything to do with all this misinformation?

(just figgered I'd answer a clearly partisan source with another clearly partisan source)

"The bill I sign will also include my commitment and the commitment of Congress to slow the growth of health care costs over the long run."

yeah, just like the Commitment the Dems gave Reagan. Just don't try to cash that commitment anywhere

It wouldn't buy a Klondike bar.

Talking about slowing the growth of costs does not do a lot.

You mean Betsy McCaughey hasn't had anything to do with all this misinformation?

(just figgered I'd answer a clearly partisan source with another clearly partisan source)

I suppose the AARP endorsement is lying under Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate and John Kerry Signed Form 180.

Right?

Here's why the Kool Aid Snorters feel comfortable giving Obama their Health Care Proxy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g]YouTube - Obama - Breathalyzer[/ame]

the source for healthcare misinformation is......

those who spend an hour on WebMD and think they can diagnose themselves and/or others.

Forum List

Back