AHA! 9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor with Uzi

Another Facebook entry from Bullets and Burgers.
10562955_918474298180136_5822146469730470824_n.jpg

Remember...Guns dont kill people

Again with that stupid quote?

Ok, try this...

"Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people".

Get a pistol and put it on the table and you sit there and don't move until it goes off and kills someone by itself.

I've had an FNX .45 Tactical sitting beside me for the last three hours.(I intended to tear it down and clean it but my Cajun lemonade has derailed that project)
And it hasn't spontaneously fired itself yet. Should I be worried?
I carry a Kel Tec 380 everywhere. It hasn't hurt anyone yet.

Watch out!!! It may go off without warning!!!

Gun nuts. Who else?

9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor - ABC News

A 9-year-old girl vacationing with her family accidentally shot and killed an instructor at a shooting range, authorities said.

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the instructor –- identified as Charles Vacca, 39 –- was standing next to the girl, teaching her how to use an automatic Uzi. The girl’s parents stood nearby, capturing video of the experience.
================================

"was standing next to the girl"
dumbass.., fucking dumbass ! he should have been behind her holding both her arms. :up:

i am NOT an instrutor as such, but i have taught many kids how to hold and fire a gun safely, i was always behind the kid, helping to support the firearm and talking/instructing the kid.

too bad, but......

Hey, nutters ... if your kid wants to tie a towel around his neck and jump off the roof, do you let him do that too?

Seriously, who is in charge of the children of gun nutters? There's one here who says he leaves loaded guns strewn throughout his home.

Where are the adults?

GunNutsStartYoung_zpsb5d2f5c8.jpg

I'm the adult. I leave guns loaded in my house. I'm the adult because I don't lie cheat and steal to force others to my beliefs. I'm the adult because I'm mature enough to know that you can't use the actions of one guy to paint a whole group in the same way. I'm the adult because I am mature enough not to stand on an unfortunate dead persons body to push an agenda.

YOU otoh, are a disgusting piece if human garbage.

Hey, nutters ... if your kid wants to tie a towel around his neck and jump off the roof, do you let him do that too?

Seriously, who is in charge of the children of gun nutters? There's one here who says he leaves loaded guns strewn throughout his home.

Where are the adults?

I'm the adult. I leave guns loaded in my house. I'm the adult because I don't lie cheat and steal to force others to my beliefs. I'm the adult because I'm mature enough to know that you can't use the actions of one guy to paint a whole group in the same way. I'm the adult because I am mature enough not to stand on an unfortunate dead persons body to push an agenda.

Hey hey. you are using this guys death to push your agenda. Which seems to be that having 9 year old kids shoot fully automatic weapons is ok. It's just the instructor who was the problem.

Better instruction and better instructors would make the 9 year olds shooting experience with a fully automatic weapon much better.

That is an agenda. Whether you admit it is or not.

Where are the adults?

Hey hey. you are using this guys death to push your agenda. Which seems to be that having 9 year old kids shoot fully automatic weapons is ok. It's just the instructor who was the problem.

Better instruction and better instructors would make the 9 year olds shooting experience with a fully automatic weapon much better.

You are completely wrong. I am in no way using this guys death to promote my agenda or any agenda. I am only defending against the use if it for left wing agenda. It was an unfortunate accident and the instructor made more that one critical mistake. No where have I promoted gun rights with this guys death. I never ever stated any if those things. You don't know what you are talking about .

Ok, try this...

Get a pistol and put it on the table and you sit there and don't move until it goes off and kills someone by itself.
10505297_685575188202205_8341687119499414459_n_zps2bc74543.jpg
Meanwhile, back in the real world;
51 million people who own guns didn't kill anyone yesterday

And that's supposed to be a comfort to the families of the more than 30 who were killed by guns today?

What is WRONG with you people?

Is there some magic number of dead people that will finally get through to you?
More than 30 were saved by people with guns today you idiot.

This was a tragic accident. The instructor did not follow simple rules about where to stand, where to put his hands, etc.

But I do question why any parent would want a 9 year old girl firing an uzi.

This is one of the results that can happen when some others are so influenced by money and a miss -guided concept about what is deemed a "Constitutional Right", without revision to meet the 21st century.

I will not read this whole thread, but I will say that anyone that is that idiotic to ok to teach of agrees to teach an 8/9 year old kid to shoot an uzi, has oozie brains.

Where are the adults?

You are completely wrong. I am in no way using this guys death to promote my agenda or any agenda. I am only defending against the use if it for left wing agenda. It was an unfortunate accident and the instructor made more that one critical mistake. No where have I promoted gun rights with this guys death. I never ever stated any if those things. You don't know what you are talking about .

Did I miss your post where you condemned the idea that 9 year olds should be firing fully automatic weapons?
Did I miss your post where you condemned the parents for LETTING their 9 year old think that weapons are toys?

If I did, sorry. I feel the same way.

But if you didn't write posts like that, why not?

Is it because of your agenda to not make gun nutters look bad? And lets face it, You've GOT TO BE A GUN NUTTER IF you think it is a good idea to put a fully auto Uzi in the hands of your kid. Like it's cute or something.
Filming it so it could be shared online with other gun nutters and get lots of "likes". How cool eh?

So I do think you have an agenda. Maybe you don't even realize it.
And the parents have a kid scarred for life.
This entire situation was easily avoidable by using fucking common sense about kids and guns.
Though it seems that the hard line gunners lack most of their common sense. So here we are.
So my agenda would be to inject some common sense into gun ownership. Again. Guns ain't toys for kids to "experience".

Ok, try this...

10505297_685575188202205_8341687119499414459_n_zps2bc74543.jpg
Meanwhile, back in the real world;
51 million people who own guns didn't kill anyone yesterday

We own a couple dozen guns, and didn't kill 24 people yesterday.

Children have no business shooting automatics and/or high caliber weapons..PERIOD.

If they want to teach children to shoot there are plenty of weapons that chamber the .22 round. Safety first....that means SAFETY first...did I mention safety first?

Children have no business shooting automatics and/or high caliber weapons..PERIOD.

If they want to teach children to shoot there are plenty of weapons that chamber the .22 round. Safety first....that means SAFETY first...did I mention safety first?

I had a twenty gauge shotgun at her age and hunted by myself and with friends on a regular basis. It's all how you're raised.

Was this an NRA-trained instructor?

I am not a fan of the NRA, but they don't train anyone.

That's not true. The NRA runs the Eddie Eagle gun safety program.

Eddie Eagle GunSafe Eddie Eagle GunSafe

Teaching gun safety is a good thing. It doesn't mean they are being 'trained' as some kind of militant. Schools used to have shooting classes back in the day. Kids used to bring guns for the class. That was back when parents were serious about their responsibilities and society hadn't gone to shit yet.

Another Facebook entry from Bullets and Burgers.
10562955_918474298180136_5822146469730470824_n.jpg

And this is supposed to be a bad thing???

The opportunity to fire a Barret .50 cal would be a thing most every red blooded American boy (and maybe some girls, too!) would LOVE to try!

Nothing wrong with it if/when done safely.

Davy Crockett was born as David Crockett on August 17, 1786, in Greene County, Tennessee. He was the fifth of nine children born to parents John and Rebecca (Hawkins) Crockett.

Crockett's father taught him to shoot a rifle when he was just 8 years old. As a youngster, he eagerly accompanied his older brothers on hunting trips. But, when he turned 13, his father insisted that he enroll in school. After only four days of attendance, Crockett "whupped the tar" out of the class bully and was afraid to go back lest he face punishment or revenge. Instead, he ran away from home and spent the next three years wandering, while honing his skills as a woodsman.

http://www.biography.com/people/davy-crockett-9261693#early-life

Davy Crockett was born as David Crockett on August 17, 1786, in Greene County, Tennessee. He was the fifth of nine children born to parents John and Rebecca (Hawkins) Crockett.

Crockett's father taught him to shoot a rifle when he was just 8 years old. As a youngster, he eagerly accompanied his older brothers on hunting trips. But, when he turned 13, his father insisted that he enroll in school. After only four days of attendance, Crockett "whupped the tar" out of the class bully and was afraid to go back lest he face punishment or revenge. Instead, he ran away from home and spent the next three years wandering, while honing his skills as a woodsman.

http://www.biography.com/people/davy-crockett-9261693#early-life
I'm a huge gun advocate, own a few myself, but I personally would not allow my child to fire any of my weapons. Teaching a child safety, how to handle and fire a weapon can be achieved on a small caliber gun. Shit even adults have been victims of recoil. I have no issue with what a parent wants to do with their child. If they want to start them out on 12 gauge shotguns and Uzi's thats their business, but a range should be thinking safety first when it comes to allowing children to handle and fire weapons.Things can go wrong and death can be the result.

I don't care if the child has a high powered arsenal at home and has been shooting since they were born, if they came to my range the only weapons they would handle and be instructed on would be .22's.

Forum List

Back