Ah, those wacky Germans...

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
The perfect people to join Al Qaeda.

Pakistan discovers 'village' of white German al-Qaeda insurgents

Investigators have discovered a "Jihadi village" of white German al-Qaeda insurgents, including Muslim converts, in Pakistan's tribal areas close to the Afghan border.

The village, in Taliban-controlled Waziristan, is run by the notorious al-Qaeda-affiliated Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which plots raids on Nato forces in Afghanistan.

A recruitment video presents life in the village as a desirable lifestyle choice with schools, hospitals, pharmacies and day care centres, all at a safe distance from the front.

Pakistan discovers 'village' of white German al-Qaeda insurgents - Telegraph

Investigators have discovered a "Jihadi village" of white German al-Qaeda insurgents, including Muslim converts, in Pakistan's tribal areas close to the Afghan border.

The village, in Taliban-controlled Waziristan, is run by the notorious al-Qaeda-affiliated Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which plots raids on Nato forces in Afghanistan.

A recruitment video presents life in the village as a desirable lifestyle choice with schools, hospitals, pharmacies and day care centres, all at a safe distance from the front.

that's so strange... :cuckoo:

but gives proof to the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing.

Of course, Pakistan does not explain why it allows this, these people are not 'tribal' which is their normal excuse for not dealing with Al Qaeda.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
What is there for Pakistan to explain? It's pretty obvious why this happens: they don't have the manpower to police their own territory.

We got the brochure a few months ago and it looks like a great place to live. I hear there are some great mountain biking trails there. I can't wait!

We got the brochure a few months ago and it looks like a great place to live. I hear there are some great mountain biking trails there. I can't wait!
Sorry, they just ruled that mountain bikes are an offense to Allah.

You can instead ride goats.

peter_stormare.jpg

Ve don't care. Ve still vant ze money, Lebowski, or ve fuck you up.

its not really anything new though is it?

hitlerandgrandmufti.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnyQc6X8o7Y]YouTube - WWII Bosnian Muslim Nazi Killing Unit[/ame]

Forum List

Back