AGW: atmospheric physics

impressive? no, not really but it does point out a more realistic 'model' of temps for the last 150 years. while the earth continues in a warming phase that is what it probably will look like.

One of the problems with the warmists is that they like to keep the time frame short. If they can keep it short enough, then anything looks like impending catastrophe. If you put what warmists like to call global warming into a reasonable context, then the "fear factor" drops off the scale. Here is what the Greenland Ice cores tell us about the climate in the northern hemisphere for the past 10,000 years.

gisp-last-10000-new.png

We know what the Vostok ice cores tell us about the climate in the southern hemisphere. There is no impending climate catastrophe. What there is is a well funded, politically motivated hoax.

One of the problems with the warmists is that they like to keep the time frame short

This appeared shortly before your insightful comment.

1000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png

Your graph is a fraud. How many published papers would you like from any region in the world that find that the medieval warm period was warmer than the present. Where is your graph from anyway? Wiki? Who put it there? Are you saying that your blog graph trumps the GISP2 ice core data? Based on what?

You have proven that practically everying you post is a lie...it stands to reason since you get your informatihon from one of the most dishonest blogs on the web.

Last edited:
You have proven that practically everying you post is a lie...
I'm sure the facts always seem like lies to you, you poor deluded brainwashed retard. You're totally clueless about everything. Your denier cult drivel gets debunked constantly but you're too stupid to comprehend that fact.

I'm sure the facts always seem like lies to you, you poor deluded brainwashed retard. You're totally clueless about everything. Your denier cult drivel gets debunked constantly but you're too stupid to comprehend that fact.

The same ones who preach the bogus "faith" of AGW are the folks who pretend that the so-called "deniers" have gotten "debunked."

But you guys have long since proved to have no credibility, so your notion of "debunking" is of no particular value.

Last edited:

The same ones who preach the bogus "faith" of AGW are the folks who pretend that the so-called 'deniers" have gotten "debunked."

But you guys have lonmg since proved to have no credibility, so your notion of "debunking" is of no particular value.

And another clueless idiot chimes in....

The same ones who preach the bogus "faith" of AGW are the folks who pretend that the so-called 'deniers" have gotten "debunked."

But you guys have lonmg since proved to have no credibility, so your notion of "debunking" is of no particular value.

No no no. You had already chimed in.

You can't keep something as simple as timing straight. Clearly "climate" is far beyond your meager abilities.

You can't keep something as simple as timing straight. Clearly "climate" is far beyond your meager abilities.

Clearly, intelligent debate or meaningful responses are way beyond your extremely meager abilities. I'm amazed that you can even use a computer. Does the day room nurse in your mental hospital help you with that?

Clearly, intelligent debate or meaningful responses are way beyond your extremely meager abilities. I'm amazed that you can even use a computer. Does the day room nurse in your mental hospital help you with that?

Why even bother to post at all if that's the best you can do when you've gotten your clock cleaned in the actual debate?

Fuck, boy. You can't even flame well.

Last edited:

Nope, lies sound like lies to me. You on the other hand are a mindless cut and paste drone. I believe you are actually stupid enough to believe the drivel you post while siagon, in my opinion is a deliberate and calculating liar.

Why even bother to post at all if...
...if all you ever post is utter drivel scraped off of denier cult blogs? Yeah, you should ask yourself that, little retard.

that's the best you can do...
...and the best that I can do is quite obviously way beyond your comprehension, you poor bamboozle dupe of the fossil fuel industry's propaganda campaign.

when you've gotten your clock cleaned in the actual debate?
Another sign of just how extremely delusional you are, IlieMostly, is that you actually seem to believe that that happened. LOLOLOLOL. Too bad you can't come up with any instances of that happening. I post the actual science from reputable sources that debunks that denier cult myths, misinformation, lies, and pseudo-science that you and the other half-witted denier cultists post. Often times you seem far too retarded to be able to comprehend that your nonsense has been debunked but that is your problem, dude.

Fuck, boy. You can't even flame well.
Oh, I don't know, I seem to be able to toast-to-a-crisp delusional anti-science denier cult retards like you just fine. Come back when you grow a brain; maybe you'll manage to say something that isn't moronic then, 'cause you sure haven't managed that feat here so far.

Last edited:
Ian C -

I'm sorry - I missed this post you mentioned earlier - the one where you had something you wanted me to look at?

If you tell me what thread it's on I'll go and find.

I don't always read these threads very thoroughly - there simply isn't enough intelligent and on-topic posting to make doing so worthwhile. Hence I'll be delighted if you have something interesting!

Your graph is a fraud. How many published papers would you like from any region in the world that find that the medieval warm period was warmer than the present. Where is your graph from anyway? Wiki? Who put it there? Are you saying that your blog graph trumps the GISP2 ice core data? Based on what?

You have proven that practically everying you post is a lie...it stands to reason since you get your informatihon from one of the most dishonest blogs on the web.

Ah, well - you better ignore it then.

Sigh....

Ah, well - you better ignore it then.

Sigh....

I did, due to the overwhelming amount of published data at my fingertips that refute it.

Why even bother to post at all ...if all you ever post is utter drivel scraped off of denier cult blogs? Yeah, you should ask yourself that, little retard.

That is what I asked you. Why do you bother? You can't flame worth a shit. Your post opinions as facts. You state your beliefs as though they were well-established "science." And you crumble under any scrutiny.

LOLOLOLOLOL....you can't post worth shit, little retard. You haven't yet posted anything but your own worthless uninformed opinions. I post well established science from reputable sources that debunks the lies, pseudo-science, misinformation and propaganda that you denier cult cretins post. You're obviously far too much of an idiot to "scrutinize" anything and you certainly have never made me "crumble", you delusional little shithead.

Forum List

Back