Agu

Hey Daveboy, fuck you.
Pass. I don't date outside my species.
The statement was that the head of the IPCC was a railroad engineer. I showed that was just another Walleye lie.
So? Are you pretending you wouldn't discard his degrees as worthless if he was a skeptic?

You would. You know it. I know it. Don't bother denying it.

Old Rocks is hiding from another question.

Are you pretending you wouldn't discard his degrees as worthless if he was a skeptic?

Hey Daveboy, fuck you.
The statement was that the head of the IPCC was a railroad engineer. I showed that was just another Walleye lie.
So? Are you pretending you wouldn't discard his degrees as worthless if he was a skeptic?

Are you pretending you wouldn't discard his degrees as worthless if he was a skeptic?

Old Rocks is caught in an endless loop, a catch-22. if someone disagrees with AGW then they are not worthy of being listened to, and conversely, if someone agrees with AGW then any wrong doing is forgiven for the cause of the greater good.

What I learned from OR threads:

1. Today's CO2 is different from the CO2 from Vostok which showed an 800 year lag between increase in temperature and then an increase in CO2.

2. Without the sudden "ManMade" increase in CO2 it would be 3-7 degrees colder than it is today

3. There is still not a single Warmer who can find his way to a laboratory and can show a single repeatable laboratory experiment demonstrating how a 200PPM increase raises temperature and spawns Cat 5 hurricanes.

4. Merry Christmas. May all the people in your Psych Ward get extra Thorazine from Santa

Last edited:

Old Rocks is caught in an endless loop, a catch-22. if someone disagrees with AGW then they are not worthy of being listened to, and conversely, if someone agrees with AGW then any wrong doing is forgiven for the cause of the greater good.
Indeed. That's the way cults work.

Hey Daveboy, fuck you.

Answer the damn question, OR.

He won't because to do so would be an admission of bias which he tries so hard to deny:lol:

He won't because to do so would be an admission of bias which he tries so hard to deny:lol:

its more likely he just can't understand the question or the implications. it would cause irrepairable damage to his worldview, so he just goes back to thinking safe thoughts. "westwall is an asshole", "IanC is being paid off by big oil", "Lindzen smokes", "Phil Jones is honest and full of integrity"

lol
daveman- where did you get that picture of me that you use for your avatar?

Forum List

Back