Agree or disagree?

Let's who has their thinking cap on. Is the following statement correct?

The Earth is the center of the observable universe.

GFY?
Stalking me again? Don't you have anything better to do?

Did you seriously pose the question "The Earth is the center of the observable universe?" Here's yur sign!

Here's another! :fu:
Don't know why you're replying to me. You're on my ignore list. What kind of idiot makes a reply to someone who will never see it? I mean, how stupid is that?
Right? I've got 45 people on ignore but they keep replying to me and like a dope I keep answering. I've you and Marion on ignore for 6 months now.

Nope. Not even remotely factual.

The observable universe is always relative to the point from which it is viewed.

Not entirely true. With the right optics you can see where we are in relation to the other galaxies, and the shape of the observed universe is inferred from that.

GFY?

Did you seriously pose the question "The Earth is the center of the observable universe?" Here's yur sign!

Don't know why you're replying to me. You're on my ignore list. What kind of idiot makes a reply to someone who will never see it? I mean, how stupid is that?
Right? I've got 45 people on ignore but they keep replying to me and like a dope I keep answering. I've you and Marion on ignore for 6 months now.
Why am I on your ignore list? We seem to agree on a lot.

Well if you were, I couldn't see what you posted. ;) I was just funning you. i don't have anyone on ignore.

Well if you were, I couldn't see what you posted. ;) I was just funning you. i don't have anyone on ignore.
LOL! Ya jerk!

The observable universe is always relative to the point from which it is viewed.
Dang it! I was hoping I could fool at least one person. You've just spoiled my entire day. I'm going to bed.
It was a one in a million guess, and you must realize that I am only an uneducated flyover country rube that cant find his ass with both hands and a map,no matter what planet I view from.
Well said. LOL

Dang it! I was hoping I could fool at least one person. You've just spoiled my entire day. I'm going to bed.
It was a one in a million guess, and you must realize that I am only an uneducated flyover country rube that cant find his ass with both hands and a map,no matter what planet I view from.

Well said. LOL
]

He omitted the bag of dicks part.

Forum List

Back