Agree or Disagree?

Is our government founded on the Christian religion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spanish Catholics were extremely violent against not only the Natives in the Americas but also against the Protestants. Yes, they masecred other European settlers in the New World for being Protestant. It is documented history.
Your view of Christians is solely surrounded by Catholicism isn't it? It is your opinion Catholics speak for all Christians?

Why is my view of Christians important to historical facts about the bloody Spanish Catholic Conquistadors, the religious war in Europe and their influence on the First Amendment?

Music Break:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biu0Am6js1c&feature=related]Procol Harum - Conquistador - YouTube[/ame]

In answer to your question, no it's not.

I see a trend here in reference to Christians and gay marriage most use Catholics as their examples of accepting that life style.

Your view of Christians is solely surrounded by Catholicism isn't it? It is your opinion Catholics speak for all Christians?

Why is my view of Christians important to historical facts about the bloody Spanish Catholic Conquistadors, the religious war in Europe and their influence on the First Amendment?

Music Break:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biu0Am6js1c&feature=related]Procol Harum - Conquistador - YouTube[/ame]

In answer to your question, no it's not.

I see a trend here in reference to Christians and gay marriage most use Catholics as their examples of accepting that life style.

I C. Frankly I think the Spanish Conquistadors would have killed married gay couples if they were Protestant too.

our coinage or paperbacks..."In God WE Trust"...that is judeo christian values

the word "God"

Someone will say In God we trust did not appear on U.S. currency until the 1950's I will cut them off before they make that comment. In God we trust first appeared on U.S. currency in 1864.

1864_2c_in_god_we_trust.jpg

Ike was a founding father? Who knew?

The Motto of In God We Trust has been on American currency since 1864.

Forum List

Back