Agree? Disagree?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
543770_10151362281201749_111668320_n.png

Do not agree.

Actually, I admire you (a very tiny bit) for telling the truth. I'm sick of the rw's saying they want safer schools when we all know they're lying. Its like being anti-abortion. rw's don't care about abortion. They just want big government to control every move we make.

As for Obama ...

76941_523077931047410_190208968_n.jpg

I have had a concealed permit for over 25 years. I carry daily. Everywhere I can.

I lawfully own items which required BATFE transfer approval.

I can't have my AR-15 ?

Do not agree.

Actually, I admire you (a very tiny bit) for telling the truth. I'm sick of the rw's saying they want safer schools when we all know they're lying. Its like being anti-abortion. rw's don't care about abortion. They just want big government to control every move we make.

As for Obama ...

Sorry, but you lose all credibility using Alan Grayson.
He's a fucking idiot.

The only way Barack Obama would cure hunger is if he could kill everyone.

Did you look up Charitable Organization Luddite? How much Google and G.E. pay in taxes?

1. Gun didnt come from a private sale. Wouldnt have stopped newtown.

2. Perpetrator had more than 10 minutes to do his crime. Could have used a lever action rifle or a revolver and the same thing would have happened. Wouldnt have stopped newtown.

3. Vague promise of feelgoodism. Worthless.

4. Vague, and maybe the only thing that could have stopped newtown.

Interesting how few sheeples will admit they really don't want safer schools and how few are too cowardly to just answer the two questions. As always, they hide behind name calling.

Interesting how few sheeples will admit they really don't want safer schools and how few are too cowardly to just answer the two questions. As always, they hide behind name calling.

Saying you want "safer schools" after laughing at a plan to put armed police in each school is the height of hypocricy.

That would make schools safer, whats the problem?

Do not agree.

As for Obama ...

To answer your question, no I do not agree. Then you post a quote from probably the only member of Congress more insane than you. Amazing!

Forum List

Back