Agnostic looking for YHWH (G-d;) please pray for me

Didn't expect you to be any less close minded than anyone else on the topic, just because you are agnostic.

Well purpose (on purpose) evil one shouldn't be interested in I would think.
-

Who told you that Lucifer was evil? Christians? See the problem with that? I do.

Well, from what I know the word "Satan" to mean (one of the meanings is the attacker (or accuser) of the righteous,) I wouldn't be interested brother...I know what it's liked to be attacked for no good reason.

"Satan" in the Bible's book of Job gives a good picture of this aspect of Satan, the attacker of the righteous for no good reason. NO. NO. NO. I would NOT be interested in that haha.

-

Michael,
the cliff notes rest in the name of the Holy City.
It's essential to define that power & source of Life (God) in order to know our purpose, place, path, and thus know if we are in line (doing good) or going against the grain (doing evil).
The Torah tells us God's Essence is in the city's name, Shalem means completeness -wholeness.
Knowing/describing that essence in life helps discern from subjective opinions on what is in line or against the grain (right or wrong, good or bad).
So we ask ourself is something Shalem or opposition to Shalem to know good from evil without it being mere subjective opinion.
This is why the city is our focus and Iris of the Eye of God. The Holy name is in the city as is the Essence, thus purpose of life, directuon and peoper path and in the legend of how the city becomes Shalem to City of Shalom (peace) is when the Night (arch Malakh Michael )removes the Day (morning star son of Baal).

To answer your question same God?
No. Judaism God is not a man, nor form, nor any anthropromorphication=an Essence/Nature.
Jews follow this concept of Shalem(complete & wholeness=evolve) Judaism is about betterment of Life the creators creation.
Christianity is idol worship creating an image of Baal through the mask of his son- it's the same scam same stories repackaged. It's based on the image used to subvert the minions rather then evolving and it's devotion is to preparing for kingdom in death thus the opposition to creators creation becoming death worship instead of creators creation worship.
The Canaanites had 2 main paths worship of Shalem and worship of Baal. Most Jews (most likely the Hebrews from UR +rejected class of Canaan or the righteous seeking Shalemites) refused Idol worship and rejected Baal, and reinvented SHALEM WORSHIP TO IT'S SYMBOLISM and non anthropromorphic defined word. Some stories warn about those who revisited or fell to Baal and idol worship.
Jesus father can only be either the Evening Star (Shalem)
or Baal father of the Morning Star.-Rev 22:16 shows you their father they refuse to name is Baal thus father and son as one "Baal Jesus"=666 in ASC II numerology used to secret numbers from names.

If they were worshiping the same YHWH (one who causes to be [life] ) then they wouldn't spend millions converting Jews to that same God or murdering people that already worship that supposed same God.

You are not a Jew. Why for heavens sake do you to try to write always all this misrespecting nonsense in the names of Jews? No Jew misuses the name of god. Because there is only one god the god of Jews, Christians and Muslims is the same god.

You are mistaken---The God of Israel was a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah).

The expression "Jehova" is nearly pure fantasy on reasons I don't explain now and about the other expression I don't say anything at all, because Emeritus Benedict asked once all Catholics to follow the strict rule of Jews in this context to show our respect for the jewish religion.

There is no trinity god in existence

Sounds in my ears similiar to someone who likes to say our space has not three dimensions - what could be by the way even somehow true if we are thinking for example about some ideas about the universe from the string theory. But all this would be only a creation of god. Nevertheless I am living in three dimensions in only one "triune" space (forward-backward. up-down, left-right) and I don't have any problem to be in contact with "my" triune god too. And this god is for sure absolutelly the same god Jews and Muslims believe in, because there is only one god. And the only one god from the only one god is always only the only one god.

--and no the Muslims do not serve the true God--the true followers know Jesus is Gods son.

I know nothing in this context - like everyone else on planet Earth. I have to believe some things - for example to believe in the existance of god. And the things I believe are rebound in his logos - as good as I'm able to follow this. What you say here has in my point of view nearly nothing to do with Jesus, who is not only a teacher or prophet but true god from true god too, how I believe. What you say has to do with an agressive form of arrogance what hurts not only my belief in god but also my bavarian doctrine "live and let live". Somewhere in the world of the Muslims lives maybe an old grandma who is maybe much more holy than any other human being on this planet. Who knows?

If one serves a false god--the value of all the good they do = 0. Jehovah is a God exacting exclusive devotion. The #1 commandment--thou shalt not have any other god before your face.

Isaiah 7:14
Psalm 22
Micah 5:2
Isaiah 40:3
Zechariah 9:9
Isaiah 53:9
Daniel 3:24-25
[/QUOTE]
Your post had nothing in line with the OP's rquest which shows how disrespectful and dishonest you are.
About King Hezekiah being the Prince of Peace while Christians lie placing Jesus in that chapter out of context & historical reference.
Psalm 22 about David having them "at his hands and feet" (perhaps a term meaning all tied up or holding him back)
Christians once again lie by changing the word to pierced and out of context of itbeing about David.
is about being out of a lineage "Bethlehem Ephratah" is a name and that's why it says clan.
The gender in Hebrew is not proper to claim it a town.
Once again they lie out of context and conveniently leave out that Ephratah us a person that Bethlehem was son or grandson of.
don't know why this is listed, because the poster is affraid to reveal their ignorance of the bible. All I can say is Isaiah already reveals the Moshiach redeemer as Michael.
This makes everyone riding a donkey a Moshiach candidate but the NT says Jesus rode a horse and a donkey, so he must of been a trick rider to ride both at the same time.
The "King of Righteousness" is referred to as Melchizedek and the NT says Jesus is after the order of Melchizedek disqualifying him from that verse.
Isaiah 53:9 is about the servents of God not a Moshiach.
Is about Israel Plural past tense not singular future tense. Context of Isaiah Israel is God's servant 14 times mrntioned as such.
Don't understand why this was posted as it has no significance to the OP or your fallacious placement of your false prophet.
Lastly Dan already reveals Moshiach's first and even last name in Dan 10 and again the name in
Dan 12:1-4.

You are wasting your time. Your intellectual problem with your belief in god is for Jews completly unimportant -

Oh I totally disagree. I am not a Jew, but I know a couple Rabbis, one of which is a very significant one in Portland, and I communicate with both of them regularly when I have a question about the sorts of things Anonymous is asking. Both of them know I am a Christian and they not only take the time to talk to me, but they will go to extraordinary lengths sometimes to assist me in finding an answer. One has even given me an open invitation to her private study group of which I am the only non-Jew permitted.

I have never found a Rabbi, and only rarely a practicing Jew, that was unwilling to have such discussions regardless of your religion.

Anonymous, I don't think you will find what you are looking for on USMB. I recommend looking for a Temple in your area and emailing the Rabbi. Be very honest with what you are seeking and why. I would be absolutely astonished if any of them refused to meet with you

Psalm 22
Isaiah 53:9

Sorry but I actually meant a source that does not believe in Christianity.

Sorry that I did not make that clear. (emoticon not available)

I simply provided verses from the OT.

Yes I see, but I am a disbeliever in Christianity. I want a Jewish source to teach me about Judaic religion... :)

-

Again: You don't have anything to do with Jews - so Jews will not teach you anything about their religion. Example: It makes no sense for you to wear fringes with blue ribbands.

Again: You don't have anything to do with Jews -

is that because Anonymous is not among the "chosen" whatever that really is suppose to represent as for "their" religion in regards to the Almighty ?

There exists just simple no understandably reason why a Jew should explain him anything about the own religion. Let me give you another example: If someone would learn to dance the Schuhplattler then this would make no one to a Bavarian, because the most Bavarians don't yodel or dance the Schuhplattler - although both things belong to the identity of Bavaria and Bavarians.

Last edited:
Sorry but I actually meant a source that does not believe in Christianity.

Sorry that I did not make that clear. (emoticon not available)

Yes I see, but I am a disbeliever in Christianity. I want a Jewish source to teach me about Judaic religion... :)

-

Again: You don't have anything to do with Jews - so Jews will not teach you anything about their religion. Example: It makes no sense for you to wear fringes with blue ribbands.

is that because Anonymous is not among the "chosen" whatever that really is suppose to represent as for "their" religion in regards to the Almighty ?

There exists just simple no understandably reason why a Jew should explain him anything about the own religion. Let me give you another example: If someone would learn to dance the Schuhplattler then this would make no one to a Bavarian, because the most Bavarians don't yodel or dance the Schuhplattler - although both things belong to the identity of Bavaria and Bavarians.

Let me give you another example:

I disagree with your example, if the OP were chosen they would go out of their way to give counseling - otherwise as is their history they would have no problem allowing op to indifferently starve to death ....

or that the op having read the bible should just read the jewish books for thierself, they know the plea is disingenuous otherwise.

-

I disagree with your example,

Wannsd moanst! (=If you think so).

if the OP were chosen they would go out of their way to give counseling - otherwise as is their history they would have no problem allowing op to indifferently starve to death ....

No way for me to understand what you like to say with this sentence. What for heavens sake have Jews to do with someone who thinks they should tell him something about god?

or that the op having read the bible should just read the jewish books for thierself, they know the plea is disingenuous otherwise.

Same again. I don't understand what you like to express with this words. For me it's without logic what you say here. Jews are not responsible for any wishes of anyone. Perhaps he should ask Santa Claus to teach him or the Dalai Lama or Richard Dawkins or ... nmh nyeah: maybe Richard Dawkins has to many prejudices.

Last edited:

-

Wannsd moanst! (=If you think so).

if the OP were chosen they would go out of their way to give counseling - otherwise as is their history they would have no problem allowing op to indifferently starve to death ....

No way for me to understand what you like to say with this sentence. What for heavens sake have Jews to do with someone who thinks they should tell him something about god?

Same again. I don't understand what you like to express with this words. For me it's without logic what you say here. Jews are not responsible for any wishes of anyone. Perhaps he should ask Santa Claus to teach him or the Dalai Lama or Richard Dawkins or ... nmh nyeah: maybe Richard Dawkins has to many prejudices.

What for heavens sake have Jews to do with someone who thinks they should tell him something about god?

is your reference generic that no one would be willing to help or just the jews in particular - I do know it is not their custom to seek converts, obviously but are willing to explain their beliefs.

There exists just simple no understandably reason why a Jew should explain him anything about the own religion.

Well of course there is. There are many reasons:

1. A person might be interested in converting to Judaism

2. A person may wish to understand Jewish culture and belief in order to get a better understanding or appreciation.

3. Christianity and Islam are based upon Judaism. For a Christian or Muslim to understand Judaism they are understanding their roots.

4. The dynamics between the Abrahamic religions is one of the primary political issues in the Middle East. It's important to understand the perspectives of the power players and Israel is one of them.

5. A person may be seeking their path to God and understanding Judaism can help.

Points 3 and 5 are the reasons why the two Rabbis help me (and sometimes I them although not quite as often). They recognize that I am trying to find my path to God and, regardless of the fact that I am a Christian, they are willing to help me understand the foundation upon which my beliefs are based. They do not look at me as a "Christian" or a "non-Jew"....they look at me as someone trying to find God. Of course they will help

I have some people on ignore, but I really wouldn't know why some would like to make *me* such a central issue in their lives :lol: ...as for learning religion from the Jews, it really wouldn't be anyone else's business as to why I would like to learn religion from them.

Make "God" central in your life... not "Anonymous1977," stupid-*sses.

-

-

I disagree with your example, if the OP were chosen they would go out of their way to give counseling - otherwise as is their history they would have no problem allowing op to indifferently starve to death ....

I'm not sure of what you mean here ace...but, this really is my business.

As the Bible says, Teacher trumps book sh*t for brains... :lol:

-

What for heavens sake have Jews to do with someone who thinks they should tell him something about god?

is your reference generic that no one would be willing to help or just the jews in particular - I do know it is not their custom to seek converts, obviously but are willing to explain their beliefs.

Catholics and Jews are for example in communication - lots of different people in lots of different ways about lots of different themes. This has lots of reasons. But this means not every Catholic has any right to discuss with Jews nor that any Jew is responsible for any idea of any Cathcolic. Besides: If someone would for example like to learn from a Bavarian something about the bible of the Little Wolve (=Wulfila) I would not know what we had to do with this wish only because we were once Arians but never Aryans.

Schlesische Weihnacht: Transeamus

Last edited:
There exists just simple no understandably reason why a Jew should explain him anything about the own religion.

Well of course there is. There are many reasons:

1. A person might be interested in converting to Judaism

What have Jews to do with someone, who likes to convcert to be a Jew? Nothing!

2. A person may wish to understand Jewish culture and belief in order to get a better understanding or appreciation.

So what? What have Jews to do with? His problem - not a problem of Jews.

[3. Christianity and Islam are based upon Judaism. For a Christian or Muslim to understand Judaism they are understanding their roots.

Also not a problem of Jews.

4. The dynamics between the Abrahamic religions is one of the primary political issues in the Middle East. It's important to understand the perspectives of the power players and Israel is one of them.

Some Israeli living on a little Island surrounded from in a gigantic sea of hundreds of millions of Arbas do you call "power player"? Israel is about 1/4 of a percent of the size of the USA.

5. A person may be seeking their path to God and understanding Judaism can help.

What have Jews to do with it?

Points 3 and 5 are the reasons why the two Rabbis help me (and sometimes I them although not quite as often). They recognize that I am trying to find my path to God and, regardless of the fact that I am a Christian, they are willing to help me understand the foundation upon which my beliefs are based. They do not look at me as a "Christian" or a "non-Jew"....they look at me as someone trying to find God. Of course they will help

I did not say that Jews are not nice people. They are very nice people. But lots of Jews learned also that Jews often helped someone and afterwards this people tried to kill them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back