Aging Sucks

I feel totally fucked up today. I started drinking some wine Saturday night prior to grilling out. We had guests that were drinking. My drinking got a little out of hand; I got the Dewers out after the wine was gone. It sounds stupid, but at some point there was a challenge as to who can sprint faster. When I was younger I was fast...faster than a negro trying to beat off before his mom catches him. Anyway, I had too much to drink to be attempting any such thing. My legs did not work in perfect harmony with my brain and I tripped, taking a dive into my front lawn. It was no big deal at the time. But last night I started getting sore. Now my ribs hurt, my chest hurts and my arms and shoulders hurt. It's like when you are sick and your chest hurts because you have been coughing hard.

A simple spill should not fuck me up so badly. I am afraid that this is a sign of things to come as I get older.

Yelp, getting old is a bitch, but getting stupid as you age is much worse....listen up, as you age, do us all a favor and grow up while on this journey.....comparing your aging to a nigga, really? One would suspect the reason your body was aching had nothing to do with your drinking and more to do with you being out of shape and sloppy.

It's been 3 years already?

Fuck

I feel totally fucked up today. I started drinking some wine Saturday night prior to grilling out. We had guests that were drinking. My drinking got a little out of hand; I got the Dewers out after the wine was gone. It sounds stupid, but at some point there was a challenge as to who can sprint faster. When I was younger I was fast...faster than a negro trying to beat off before his mom catches him. Anyway, I had too much to drink to be attempting any such thing. My legs did not work in perfect harmony with my brain and I tripped, taking a dive into my front lawn. It was no big deal at the time. But last night I started getting sore. Now my ribs hurt, my chest hurts and my arms and shoulders hurt. It's like when you are sick and your chest hurts because you have been coughing hard.

A simple spill should not fuck me up so badly. I am afraid that this is a sign of things to come as I get older.

This is the health and lifestyle section. Nice story until you ruined it with the racist crap.

I'm old as well, and also by health issues I don't drink very often, but I do celebrate from time to time. Never getting drunk anymore.

Last time I had a hard drink, I sat on the table with a delicious pollo a la brasa con papas fritas and, why not? one of those flavored beers in cans that are stronger than regular bottles of beer. Their flavor is so good that I finished the can very fast.

I'm not use to drink anymore and a fell asleep in the middle of the meal.

Poor waiter, she says she had a hard time waking me up, she thought I died eating.

I've reached that stage where I don't know how I feel. Go a whole day without eating and don't feel hungry. Yet wake up at night with an urge to chomp on a Tums.
Find myself dropping off without warning which sitting here at my desk watching the boob tube. Yet I don't feel sleepy.

Sorry to bore you.

Forum List

Back