Again?,Will Some Celebrities Threaten To Leave The USA If Trump Wins VIA Landslide Again?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
First of all, did anyone move to Canada, Australia,Mars,Venus,Russia,Iraq way back in 2016 god forbid Trump wins?
You have to wonder if 12 to maybe 50 loony celebrities will try to pull this stunt again.
Now, where was Cher supposed to move to? did she ever move in 2017?
:aargh: :aargh: :1peleas: :aargh: :aargh:

First of all, did anyone move to Canada, Australia,Mars,Venus,Russia,Iraq way back in 2016 god forbid Trump wins? You have to wonder if 12 to maybe 50 loony celebrities will try to pull this stunt again.

For some of 'em I hope it's a more permanent solution like ... hemlock.

Democrats are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em:

Rose McGowan defends tweet apologizing to Iran after strike
“Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.”

First of all, did anyone move to Canada, Australia,Mars,Venus,Russia,Iraq way back in 2016 god forbid Trump wins? You have to wonder if 12 to maybe 50 loony celebrities will try to pull this stunt again.

“Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.”
I'm sure many will threaten again after Trump is re-elected. And unfortunately not make good on their promise.

i think micheal moore will move to china because Dog Burgers are very inexpensive

First of all, did anyone move to Canada, Australia,Mars,Venus,Russia,Iraq way back in 2016 god forbid Trump wins?
You have to wonder if 12 to maybe 50 loony celebrities will try to pull this stunt again.
I see the little freakazoid is back trying to be funny again. What a pathetic life you must have.

Remove the telephone pole from your own asshole before complaining about the splinter in the ass of another....

I see the little freakazoid is back trying to be funny again. What a pathetic life you must have.
And YOU can leave with them, VOR, you schmuck!

I'm sure many will threaten again after Trump is re-elected. And unfortunately not make good on their promise.
wasnt Rosie O'Donnell going to move to Saskatchuwan?

It's not a landslide of the other candidate got more votes than you, and if Obama and many others won the electoral college by a margin larger than Trump's.

i cant wait to hear where joyce blowfart and whoopie plan to move to

November 2020,,,,,Trump Landslide 2.0!! and 54 more celebrities move to Canada, or Guam

Possibly. I believe it WAS Canada that she said she would move to. Unfortunately for us she didn't follow through on her promise.

It's not a landslide of the other candidate got more votes than you, and if Obama and many others won the electoral college by a margin larger than Trump's.
Hey, DUMMY, Trump SQUASHED the Hildabeast, 306-232 Electoral College votes. THOSE are the ONLY votes that count, Sluggo.

Possibly. I believe it WAS Canada that she said she would move to. Unfortunately for us she didn't follow through on her promise.
i wonder if Chiff plans to move to the Island of Misfits

Hey, DUMMY, Trump SQUASHED the Hildabeast, 306-232 Electoral College votes. THOSE are the ONLY votes that count, Sluggo.
you also need to deduct the millions of fraud votes coming out of New York and Cally,,,,then Trump won by at least 8 million votes {you see, in parts of Cally, anyone can vote, no questions asked}

Nah, it was just revealed that she is Saskwatch...

Start at 8:55

Gop should start work on a bill to providevtax incentives for leftarded celebs to flee. Might as well score a win for all of us.

Nah, it was just revealed that she is Saskwatch...

Start at 8:55

if Michael Moore moves to Guam, I wonder what will happen to the island

And YOU can leave with them, VOR, you schmuck!
I'm not going anywhere, shit for brains.

Gop should start work on a bill to providevtax incentives for leftarded celebs to flee. Might as well score a win for all of us.
Can't we just split Cali and disown S Cal?

Jerry should move to Texas where the average fatty weighs about 400 pounds

Forum List

Back