Again - what the HELL is wrong with people? Look - you want to ride? WEAR Gear

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
From another forum; my friend added fairly good commentary, so it's left.

Rayman said:
"hello, im so cute, i got my skimpy out fit on, riding on the back of my man's - who happens to be a fucktard, nice ass triumph, and we be kniving through the twisties like butta. hey look ma, at least im wearing my gloves!"
DSC_424464.jpg

hey mawron, check the 'dubba yella'
DSC_832364.jpg

oh shit son (note the front tire - yes guys, thats a bike and its rider(s) thats about to take a dump)
DSC_832564.jpg

why would u even ride THAT aggressively w/ a passenger? and lets not even bother talking about proper attire. well at least she USED to have nice legs....

I burnt my leg on an exhaust pipe once. It really hurt, I still have the scar. :cry:

Did you see that guy on the news who passed out (or something) on his bike while driving and fell off, skidding along the free way this morning?

Look very carefully at the picture. Dude is holding the bike up with his leg while pretending to carve a turn so they can get a good picture of the girlie with the nice legs on the sweet bike!

I love the thongs though. Talk about gear!

Did you know that the second-most reason people die in bike crashes is infection from the road rash?

The first bike crash I went to as a firefighter we couldn't even tell if it was a guy or a girl...

Forum List

Back