Again, Magnum P.I.

they said that about the remake of Hawaii 5-0 too and MacGyver....

I turned on the first episode of MacGyver and turned it off again after a few minutes. I was not impressed. :p
I felt the same way about Lethal Weapon. Made it through two episodes too many.
well they just killed that one by firing the guy who made the show...

Wasn't the actor that played Riggs switched or something like that?
what do you mean by switched?....

Replaced, I remember seeing an article about how the actor playing Riggs was fired or quitting, so they would need to replace him.

I turned on the first episode of MacGyver and turned it off again after a few minutes. I was not impressed. :p
I felt the same way about Lethal Weapon. Made it through two episodes too many.
well they just killed that one by firing the guy who made the show...

Wasn't the actor that played Riggs switched or something like that?
what do you mean by switched?....

Replaced, I remember seeing an article about how the actor playing Riggs was fired or quitting, so they would need to replace him.
he was fired....i have seen a few different reasons why....but i wont be watching next year he was 70% of the show,and the guy they picked to replace him is someone who i dont think is that great of an actor.....

Restarting Magnum PI would be like defacing The Mona Lisa

same as remaking footloose,same as remaking hawaii five o,same as remaking macgyver,the list goes on and on and on.i keep waiting for a remake of the six million dollar man.i am shocked it has not happened as of yet incredibly.

same as remaking footloose,same as remaking hawaii five o,same as remaking macgyver,the list goes on and on and on.i keep waiting for a remake of the six million dollar man.i am shocked it has not happened as of yet incredibly.

Mark Whalberg has been attached to a movie based on The 6 Million Dollar Man, which would be 6 billion instead.

Mark Whalberg has been attached to a movie based on The 6 Million Dollar Man, which would be 6 billion instead.

really? when is is set to release? I just KNEW it was a matter of time before they did this the way they are running out of ideas.LOL with the way inflation is,yeah that would be more appropriate Six BILLION.:abgg2q.jpg:

really? when is is set to release? I just KNEW it was a matter of time before they did this the way they are running out of ideas.LOL with the way inflation is,yeah that would be more appropriate Six BILLION.:abgg2q.jpg:

From what I can tell, it's been discussed for years now. IMDB currently has it listed as a 2020 release, but I don't think there's actually a set schedule yet. I don't know if there's a script, a director, if Wahlberg is still involved...it's a long-term "in development" kind of thing, it seems. The most recent director attached apparently left recently. The Six Billion Dollar Man (2020) Movie: May. 24, 2018 - changed the production status to Development - Movie Insider

Forum List

Back