AG Nominee: Lynch- Illegals have the right to Work in the USA

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
There you have it folks. I blame much of the cancer in this country as a direct result of this kind of shit. Where in the hell are they drumming up all these communist?

-Geaux
===============
Senator Sessions, Chairman of the Senate Immigration Subcommittee, questioned Attorney General Nominee Loretta Lynch at today’s Judiciary hearing to consider her nomination. Sessions asked Lynch about the President’s decision to bypass Congress to order a sweeping amnesty, and how this action undermined the rights of disadvantaged American workers

So the bitch that wants to be the chief law enforcement officer says the policies of the regime trumps law, paint me shocked. Did anyone really expect a nominee with a different opinion?

this bitch's philosophy is what is ruining this country, where the fuck does she find "the right to work" in the Constitution ? BOR or any damn place ?

the only "right" those scum have is to be thrown back across the border.., or in the Rio Grande with their hands tied.., fuck'em all and that cnut who wants them to take our jobs, even if they are only burger flippers, street cleaners or porta-potty cleaners. :up:

this bitch's philosophy is what is ruining this country, where the fuck does she find "the right to work" in the Constitution ? BOR or any damn place ?

the only "right" those scum have is to be thrown back across the border.., or in the Rio Grande with their hands tied.., fuck'em all and that cnut who wants them to take our jobs, even if they are only burger flippers, street cleaners or porta-potty cleaners. :up:
They are NOT taking OUR jobs.

They are taking the jobs the Federal government pays the dependent class NOT to take.

I don't get all the hate against people that come here to work.

Instead of hating on the "illegal workers", why don't we start jailing and/or shooting the workshy here?

Shit just has to hit the fan soon. I feel like I'm watching a monkey in India die a slow death with hammers.

-Geaux

Sessions should have asked if she was acting on orders from her Boss and no matter the answer, should have said he will not vote to confirm her

They are NOT taking OUR jobs.

They are taking the jobs the Federal government pays the dependent class NOT to take.

I don't get all the hate against people that come here to work.

Instead of hating on the "illegal workers", why don't we start jailing and/or shooting the workshy here?
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
BECAUSE THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY !!

is that clear enough for you ? do you know what ILLEGAL means ? i think NOT or you would not be typing this dumbass :bsflag:

Another asinine thread where cons have to totally make shit up in the hopes of being heard.

She said if you're here illegally, better that you're working than not. Makes sense.

The woman arrives at this hearing with only the most stellar record as a prosecutor. Seems more independent and less political than Eric Holder.

She'll pass easily. Probably 90-10.

Forum List

Back