AG Loretta Lynch pleads the 5th about money to Iran

The Donald doesn't have friends. He only loves himself

and you've been following him around all the time for decades, right?:

Tell Mike Tyson that Donald has no friends...

Mike Tyson: Why I’m a Muslim for Donald Trump
Jesus....seriously? A rapist? That's who you point to? A convicted rapist? And a man with the IQ of a single cell amoeba? I mean, as a boxer, nobody has more respect for Mike Tyson than I do. He was awesome. But he's not one of the great minds of our era. The guy lived his entire life as a thug.

Like Donald, he also grabbed woman and forced himself on them. Not exactly the kind of person you want to use as a strong example of the character of another man.

And a man with the IQ of a single cell amoeba?

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

What do Hillary shills really think of Black People???
Dude....really? You're telling me I'm racist because I recognize that Mike Tyson has a significantly below average IQ?

And Hitlery and her crew hate black people. They look at them as "useful idiots" for their cause. Why?

Not a freaking peep of outrage in the mainstream media when the freaking A.G. "takes the 5th" . The freaking world is upside down when the media becomes the propaganda arm of the administration.

Not a freaking peep of outrage in the mainstream media when the freaking A.G. "takes the 5th" . The freaking world is upside down when the media becomes the propaganda arm of the administration.
The good news is - we live in the golden era of the internet and social media. We have unlimited opportunities to fill the void left by the idiot mainstream media trying to leverage their positions to influence politics instead of just reporting on it. That's why you've seen the rise of Glenn Beck, TheBlaze, The Drudge Report, Breitbart, InfoWars, etc.

The sky is the limit and an organization such as The Blaze could (and probably will) put MSNBC, ABC, etc. out of business. Just look at how Matt Drudge got his start. The mainstream media was sitting on the Monica Lewinsky affair. He released it and the thing exploded like nothing we had seen before. It launched a significant outlet for him.

Progressives (who place ideology over reality) are a very small percentage of this country. Most people want the truth. They crave it. Anyone who provides it stands to make a ton of money.

The usual BS from the right wingnut bubble of stupidly. Lynch did not plead the 5th she just is too smart to engage the fools.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/educa...history-of-the-united-states-post6429110.html

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be.

No nation founded by liberals survived long if the conservatives didn't take over.

Can she plead the 5th? That is tantamount to an admission of guilt with no defense.

Her office comes with enough immunities to protect her even from ordinary wrong doing.

No, the article said that someone said her unwillingness to cooperate is essentially the same as taking the 5th.

They should subpoena her ass and force her hand.

The top cop hides behind the 5th?

Nothing to see here folks, just your run of the mill democratic corruption at work. Move along now folks.....

Did you read the article? From the article:

The response from the attorney general’s office is “unacceptable” and provides evidence that Lynch has chosen to “essentially plead the fifth and refuse to respond to inquiries regarding [her] role in providing cash to the world’s foremost state sponsor of terrorism,” Rubio and Pompeo wrote on Friday in a follow-up letter to Lynch, according to a copy obtained by the Free Beacon.

She didn't actually plead the 5th.

The top cop hides behind the 5th?

Nothing to see here folks, just your run of the mill democratic corruption at work. Move along now folks.....

Did you read the article? From the article:

The response from the attorney general’s office is “unacceptable” and provides evidence that Lynch has chosen to “essentially plead the fifth and refuse to respond to inquiries regarding [her] role in providing cash to the world’s foremost state sponsor of terrorism,” Rubio and Pompeo wrote on Friday in a follow-up letter to Lynch, according to a copy obtained by the Free Beacon.

She didn't actually plead the 5th.
I will be honest with you. I very rarely click on the links provided here because they're usually full of wild partisan speculation.

Just HOW CORRUPT is the Obama Administration? We will only find out fully if Trump wins....
Truth be known....even then we won't. Trump is as left-wing as it gets. No way in hell he follows up to prosecute Obama, Clinton, etc.
Oh, I don't know. You know how angry he can become and they have dissed him pretty well.
Yeah...but he's so easily distracted. All it will take is one reporter pissing him off or one attractive woman to make him lose his mind and he'll forget that Obama was even president. And don't forget - most of this is an act. He's been very close with Bill and Hillary Clinton over the years. I'm sure he and Bill chase tail together all the time. I'd bet my home that not only will he not instruct the justice department under him to investigate her, but that he will actually cover up evidence for her.
Boom....just like I said. Disgusting that he would stand up in front of the entire nation and lie like that. I simply cannot believe that Trump supporters really believed that he would prosecute Hitlery Clinton.

Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Clinton Was Just For Show | The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back