Ag Holder Is Resigning To Avoid Senate Investigation

2nur6sw.jpg

No he is resigning because he is resigning. The conspiracy section is thataway.

That is the most nonsensical post I have seen in a long time. Go back to the Politics forum (and stay there).
No making up shit that isn't true is nonsensical.

That's it, resort to vulgarity when your pathetic attempt to appear intelligent fails.
Yeah that's it. Calling bullshit is not vulgar. It is a lack of respect. If you want respect don't make shit up.

The pubs have desperately tried to find something to nail Obama and Holder on and have consistently come up empty. Holder resigning won't change their wasteful witch hunt.

Hell, long after all the current players have died of old age, their descendents will STILL be "investigating" the entire Obama presidency. And they will still be making up lies to replace the facts they can't find.

The pubs have desperately tried to find something to nail Obama and Holder on and have consistently come up empty. Holder resigning won't change their wasteful witch hunt.

Hell, long after all the current players have died of old age, their descendents will STILL be "investigating" the entire Obama presidency. And they will still be making up lies to replace the facts they can't find.

Yeah we know....not a hint of corruption in the Obama administration....

but the W administration was nothing but corrupt.

CRAZY!

Crime rates are down around 10% across the board over Holder's term. Across the preceding Bush admin, crime rates were basically flat, while over the Clinton admin they plunged sharply.

So, jealousy is another reason Republicans hate Holder. However, the main reason for their hate will always be because Holder kept squashing Republican attempts to prevent minorities from voting.

That is the most nonsensical post I have seen in a long time. Go back to the Politics forum (and stay there).

That's it, resort to vulgarity when your pathetic attempt to appear intelligent fails.
Yeah that's it. Calling bullshit is not vulgar. It is a lack of respect. If you want respect don't make shit up.

LOL, you just reminded me of a scene from Slumdog Millionaire. Thank you for withholding your "respect."

LOL, you just reminded me of a scene from Slumdog Millionaire. Thank you for withholding your "respect."
You're welcome.

Forum List

Back