AG Holder Hard time admitting “Radical Islam” may be factor in terror

I think this administration has referred to terrorists and terrorism in so many different ways in the last 18 or so months--that even they are extremely confused as to what to call it today.

They MUST be politically correct at all times--LOL
As-long-as they GET IT RIGHT...at all times...who cares?

"Authorities say Mr Shazhad has waived his US legal rights and is co-operating with federal officials."​

It's been worse.

Bushread.jpg

Who cant love the posts by those with the political IQ of a small soap dish!!!!!

5d83b5be-237f-422f-a342-47220292-4.jpg

How politically irrelevant is the post above by the k00k lefty? Its akin to standing in the middle of Siberia in his birthday suit screaming "Fire"!!!:lol::lol:............thus, it resonates only with the fringe internet ass hats stuck in 2002.

Last edited:
At least someone is willing to answer questions, the last 30 seconds is to good
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrBHz3tl6sE&feature=related]YouTube - David Horowitz at UCSD[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FwIC7agtqE&playnext_from=TL&videos=cqqSaZhcrFU&feature=sub]YouTube - Excerpt: Muslim Students Association Member Confesses She Wants a Second Holocaust To David Horowitz[/ame]

I wonder what tipped Holder off? :eusa_think:

Geez....what an incompetent boob he is. :rolleyes:

I am really confused.

AG Holder is an obvious failure in his role as the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obamki Salamki's Bogus Administration's TOP STOOGES in the WAR AGAINST TERROR, i.e., WAR AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM. The record supporting this conclusion is unassailable.

But, this arsehole Holder is ALSO a completely hapless UNDERCOVER AGENT or MOLE for the TERRORISTS.......How can there be any doubt as to HOW OBVIOUS he attempts to bumble his way into enabling the TERRORISTS ?

In this tape, consider Holder's puerile technique of trying to dodge the Senator's question by pretending that he didn't hear the question when asked directly about RADICAL ISLAM several times over. It's like some retarded child caught with his hand in the forbidden cookie jar, and when accused of this forbidden act responds with "WHAT COOKIE JAR ??? "..... SEVERAL TIMES.......AFTER SEVERAL QUERIES ??????

Hence my confusion as to why the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami would keep this MOST STUPID of his stooges (the other one is Janet NONCOMPETANO, a close second to Holder) ?

Again, my confusion is that I simply can't understand why MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obamki Salamki can't find any better stooges than Holder to accomplish his agenda.

Last edited:
Apparently not wanting to feed growing hatred towards a particular religion is considered PC. Apparently it's also PC to point out that not all terrorism comes from radical extremists of that particular religion.

Who knows, maybe if a couple more incidents happen (no matter how minor), some of the Cons on here will get their wish and we can start breaking out the crescent armbands.

Apparently not wanting to feed growing hatred towards a particular religion is considered PC. Apparently it's also PC to point out that not all terrorism comes from radical extremists of that particular religion.

Who knows, maybe if a couple more incidents happen (no matter how minor), some of the Cons on here will get their wish and we can start breaking out the crescent armbands.

Apparently the Obamarrrhoidal Erik the Commie, in his own feeble, convoluted way, is supporting the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obamki Salaamki's SCAM.

From Erik the Red or Wannabe Obamarrhoidal Commie's depiction of the roadway sign it is evident that:

This brainless wannabe Commie nincompoop is first doing it by dredging up the canard that America's QUADRUPLING of the debt by the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obamki Salaamki is all DUBYA's fault (we'll have to somehow ignore that the CROOK Chris Dodd controlled the Senate's finance legislation and was the recipient of the CEO's of Fannie and Freddie bribes, and the Queer Barnie Frank's role as chairman of the House's legislation based upon the DEM's tenet (NOT the Rep tenet) that those who didn't EARN something are ENTITLED to it anyway....and thus take out loans they can't pay for).

And......

That somehow the WAR ON TERROR, i.e. the WAR ON RADICAL ISLAM is somehow UNRELATED to the WAR ON RADICAL ISLAM .......an OBVIOUS SHAM gloriously exemplified by the POLITICAL IDIOT and MUSLIM ARSE-LICKER AG HOLDER in the video.

One couldn't make this up.......all one has to do is to WITNESS the VOMIT that is inundating America from the apertures of these Obamarrhoidal anuses.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
It's impossible to fight terrorism if you can't spot it...or even recognize it's causation.

GEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!! Who woulda thunk it ?!?!?

NOW........can someone, SOMEHOW wake up one of the Obamarrhoidal arseholes in the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obamki Salaamki's Administration and inform them of this STUPENDOUSLY STARTLING SOLUTION to the WAR on TERROR, i.e. that the WAR ON RADICAL ISLAM .......must be waged against RADICAL ISLAM !!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back