AG Barr's investigation about the IG report (Video)

Well worth a watch.

If I were a Democrat, I'd think about not making too many more statement's they'll have to eat.

Again, if he or Durham drag anyone into court, that person can point to Horowitz's report and say, "See, no political bias, no illegal survellience".

Done.

Oh, yeah, and any trial would take place in Washington DC, where they voted 96% of Hillary. Good luck finding a jury willing to buy Durham's bullshit.

Well worth a watch.

If I were a Democrat, I'd think about not making too many more statement's they'll have to eat.

Again, if he or Durham drag anyone into court, that person can point to Horowitz's report and say, "See, no political bias, no illegal survellience".

Done.

Oh, yeah, and any trial would take place in Washington DC, where they voted 96% of Hillary. Good luck finding a jury willing to buy Durham's bullshit.
Derp,

The IG didn't conclude no bias, he just didn't prove bias with his limited non-criminal investigation.

Also, the IG did prove spying took place, and that warrants were obtained fraudulently.

I can tell you're worried.You should be.

But hoping jurors will violate their oaths to keep criminals that abused government power from being held accountable is just pitiful.

Well worth a watch.

As he allowed Ghislaine Maxwell to slither back into the shadows so as not to embarrass our pedophile aristocracy.

Done.

You should have watched the actual hearing instead of just the headlines on CNN. Horowitz did NOT rule out political bias in conducting the investigation:

"Can you say it wasn’t because of political bias?" Graham asked.

"I do not know," Horowitz replied.

"You know, I think the activities we found here don't vindicate anybody who touched this," Horowitz replied.

And the above snippet was published by NBC news of all places: Watchdog tells Senate of deep concerns over FBI errors in Russia probe

Done.

You should have watched the actual hearing instead of just the headlines on CNN. Horowitz did NOT rule out political bias in conducting the investigation:

"Can you say it wasn’t because of political bias?" Graham asked.

"I do not know," Horowitz replied.

"You know, I think the activities we found here don't vindicate anybody who touched this," Horowitz replied.

And the above snippet was published by NBC news of all places: Watchdog tells Senate of deep concerns over FBI errors in Russia probe
You're ruining the Lefts narrative.

The IG didn't conclude no bias, he just didn't prove bias with his limited non-criminal investigation.

Also, the IG did prove spying took place, and that warrants were obtained fraudulently.

But hoping jurors will violate their oaths to keep criminals that abused government power from being held accountable is just pitiful.

Naw, it's practical. Jury Nullification against a fascist government is perfectly fine.

The FBI did their jobs... I'd be more worried about the next time a foreign government tries to hack our election, and the FBI does nothing because they don't want to risk their pensions.

Naw, it's practical. Jury Nullification against a fascist government is perfectly fine.

The FBI did their jobs... I'd be more worried about the next time a foreign government tries to hack our election, and the FBI does nothing because they don't want to risk their pensions.

Andrew McCabe - Wikipedia
1. Don't lie to FBI investigators 3 or 4 times and you won't lose your pension.
2. McCabe did not lose his entire pension

Well worth a watch.

Done.

Sooo....... You have your mind already made up? And...... "There was no evidence found through documents and testimony that showed a bias" is not the same as "There was no bias".....

I guess you have a bias, No?

Link for proof of "fascist government"....

You're a partisan hack, that I do know. One just has to read your drivel for factual confirmation.

He shouldn't have lost any of his pension for doing his job.

Just remember kiddies, when you see a foreign government trying to steal our election, don't say anything because the guy they back might win on a technicality after the people say no, and you'll lose your job.

Just remember kiddies, when you see a foreign government trying to steal our election, don't say anything because the guy they back might win on a technicality after the people say no, and you'll lose your job.

1. McCabe Lying to investigators 3 or 4x is NOT doing his job. Strzok and Page nailed "Andy" as one of the ring leaders of the (legally started, but criminally ended) Operation Crossfire Hurricane coup plots. His wife getting $700,000 from the DNC for her campaign might have affected his judgment?

2. Is this comment to Obama? "If you see a foreign government trying to steal an election don't say anything?" Why didn't BO stop the FB ads? The Obama admin deliberately kept the Trump campaign in the dark hoping that they'd contact a Russian...they didn't, as Mueller confirmed.

How di

how did they get you to change your vote?

Yeah genius.

Russia came over here and made millions of Obama voters pick Trump over Hillary.
Damn that's just brilliant.

1st step in not being a loser: Grow up and stop blaming everyone else for losing.

1. McCabe Lying to investigators 3 or 4x is NOT doing his job. Strzok and Page nailed "Andy" as one of the ring leaders of the (legally started, but criminally ended) Operation Crossfire Hurricane coup plots. His wife getting $700,000 from the DNC for her campaign might have affected his judgment?

2. Is this comment to Obama? "If you see a foreign government trying to steal an election don't say anything?" Why didn't BO stop the FB ads? The Obama admin deliberately kept the Trump campaign in the dark hoping that they'd contact a Russian...they didn't, as Mueller confirmed.

Actually, they did, because Manafort, Flynn, and a bunch of other Trump associates are going to jail. Hope they save a chair for Rudy.

Here's the real problem. No one on either side really thought that Trump would win on a technicality. They figured he was going to lose, so there was no point in making a bigger deal about it. Now we are papering it over because they don't want to let us know our elections can be so easily rigged by a foriegn power.

Heck, I think we won't find out how much the Russians interference helped Trump for decades...

Yeah genius.

Russia came over here and made millions of Obama voters pick Trump over Hillary.
Damn that's just brilliant.

1st step in not being a loser: Grow up and stop blaming everyone else for losing.

Millions of Obama voters didn't pick Trump.

Trump got less of a percentage of the vote than Romney did.

What happened was a lot of people picked third parties because they figured Hillary had it in the bag.

Actually, they did, because Manafort, Flynn, and a bunch of other Trump associates are going to jail. Hope they save a chair for Rudy.

Here's the real problem. No one on either side really thought that Trump would win on a technicality. They figured he was going to lose, so there was no point in making a bigger deal about it. Now we are papering it over because they don't want to let us know our elections can be so easily rigged by a foreign power.

Heck, I think we won't find out how much the Russians interference helped Trump for decades...

1. Manafort, Cohen and others are in jail because of crimes unrelated to Trump
2. Flynn and Popadope were caught in perjury traps. Comey said that prior admins would not have allowed that Flynn interview.
3. The FBI forging emails to spy on Carter Page is a major crime
4. Rudy knows the law, good luck getting anything on him.
5. Tend to agree that Obama thought Hillary would win, but he still could have told FB to screen ads better, now that I think of it, FB said they are NOT screening ads for 2020?? Other than FB ads the "IRA" used other online services, (none of which I have) so I'm not sure how many votes were affected, i.e. how many online folks would NOT vote for Hillary? I submit, none, i.e. would your vote have been affected?

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia
6. We all know that Hillary's illegal bathroom server and Comey's giving her a pass on it was the deciding factor for most "persuadable" voters, not any goofy online ads. I hope that studies are done to confirm WHY "persuadable" voters voted for Trump or Hillary. IMHO online ads won't make the list of reasons.

Last edited:
Well worth a watch.

Done.

'No political bias' doesn't mean SHIT!

FISA Court Abuses, altering / doctoring evidence, LYING to the FISA Court, withholding evidence - all are serious crimes, enough to put the criminal leftist assholes in prison for years..

Who gives a shit WHY they committed these crimes. The 'Law' does not care.

You got your stupid f*ing idea that ' no bias' means 'innocent' from Comey who admitted Hillary broke enough laws to ensure she died in prison....but FALSELY declared she was too stupid to know she was doing it, so that made it ok. It did NOT! Being stupid / if orang of the law is not an acceptable defense for breaking laws..

.... Neither is an OPINION of no bias.

BTW, you obviously missed the Senate questioning Horowitz & Horowitz changed his mind under oath, stating it certainly looks as if bias played a part...No Shit!

Bwuhahaha....

Grasp for those straws, snowflakes!

:p

Well worth a watch.

Done.

"Can you say it wasn’t because of political bias?" Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., asked.

"I do not know," Horowitz answered. He also said he was "not ruling it out," regarding the possibility that bias influenced those decisions.

It is hard to prove what people are thinking, which is why he can't say for sure was policial bias or not, however, common sense should prevail to the American people. The FBI made a lot of errors and failed to report information to the FISA court that would have hurt their chances in getting the warrant. When all errors and omissions go one way, it is pretty obvious they weren't by accident. The whole thing was one big setup.

I don't expect you to have any common sense and realize I am barking up the wrong tree.

Forum List

Back