afterlife thoughts...via TV Show...

Steelplate

Bluesman
Apr 25, 2011
Central PA
I was watching "Long Island Medium" on Sunday night....yeah, I know...guilty pleasure...go ahead, revoke my man card....

Anyway, there was one segment where she approached a couple on the street and asked if one of them lost their mother recently....the woman said yes....she then told them that her mother was at peace and happy....she then asked if they lost a child too....they said yes again...a few years ago, they had a miscarriage. Then she said....I'm picking up two children's spirits...was the one a termination? Their jaws dropped and they said yes. Then she went on to say that the mother is watching over both of them on the other side.

Now....whether you believe in this stuff or not(I'm a curious skeptic), It kind of put me to task on the whole "is a fetus a person?" debate. I mean I still lean pro-choice politically, but on a personal level....I feel as though I shifted significantly.

Oh yes...on another episode, a dead relative said that she held a woman's child's soul before the baby was born...and that the woman shouldn't regret that the dead relative(I can't recall if it was a mother, grandmother, or aunt) wasn't alive to see the child born.

She's probably a charlatan, but she's very good at it.

Forum List

Back