After WV and Wisconsin yesterday, What do we believe?

Walker won?

So what are Bitter and frustrated Dems going to waste their time on next?
Didn't win...But the number of repubs who showed up to cast a vote for him in the primary (unopposed, so there's no real motivation to show up) was more than the total of all the votes the dems got.

They're in deep, deep trouble.
With all those graveyards just waiting to be opened? I dunno, Oddball. Could be they're holding back so the Republicans get overconfident.

Or maybe they realized he's a conservative who's worked hard to take away the burden of taxes from the people of Wisconsin.

Obama is flailing…. You’ve got to love it, they're starting to panic. Their internal polls aren't skewed they know what's coming.:cool:

Wisconsin Recall Sputters

5/9/12 by Jacob Laksin

That sound you hear may be the sputtering of Wisconsin Democrats and public-sector unions’ campaign to oust Republican Gov. Scott Walker. On Tuesday, Democrats went to the polls to choose a candidate to square off against Walker in next month’s recall election. But the union-led opposition’s hopes that the standard bearer would be a Big Labor darling were dashed with the election of Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, rather than the unions’ preferred candidate, Democratic operative Kathleen Falk. Falk’s defeat marks only the latest setback for a recall campaign that is increasingly running out of steam.

The differences between Barrett and Falk are small but politically significant. Though they both pledged to eliminate Walker’s restrictions on collective bargaining for most state workers, they disagreed on the methods. Falk took the more union-friendly approach, assuring her supporters that she would veto any budget that didn’t restore collective bargaining. That promise earned her the endorsements of the state’s leading public-sector unions, including the state chapter of the AFL-CIO and the Wisconsin Education Association Council, the state’s biggest teachers union.

Barrett refused to go as far as Falk. While he is also committed to restoring collective bargaining, he has said that he would do so by introducing the issue in a special legislative session. The latter is particularly unattractive to unions because it would require Republican support for the legislation. Barrett’s victory in the Tuesday primary means the unions’ dreams of restoring collective bargaining through gubernatorial fiat have been shattered.

Yet another setback for the unions is that their efforts to turn the recall into a referendum on collective bargaining appear to have failed. While union activists and organizers still see collective bargaining as the dominant recall issue, Wisconsin’s voters, among them many Democratic primary voters, disagree. Polling of primary voters conducted by Marquette University found that over half of those who voted in Tuesday’s primary favored Barrett’s compromise-seeking approach on collective bargaining over Falk’s and the unions’ demands that it be reinstated without debate. Collective bargaining has also faded as a galvanizing issue. Increasingly, the recall has come to resemble a general election, where the main focus is on standard issues like jobs and unemployment. Doom-saying from Democrats and their union allies notwithstanding, challenging the unions over collective bargaining has not fatally diminished Walker’s political prospects.

MORE:
Wisconsin Recall Sputters | FrontPage Magazine

Of course Walker won the primary. Who else did you expect would win it? When you're all done sucking each other off, reality will be right here waiting for you.

BTW to answer the question of the title I have four propositions to believe:

1) There is a God in heaven
2) We are accountable to Him during and after our life
3) Therefore we need to serve Him
4) The best way to serve Him is to serve our fellow man.

Of course Walker won the primary. Who else did you expect would win it? When you're all done sucking each other off, reality will be right here waiting for you.

With all the outrage you said the people of the state had against him, who knows?

But the fact he won more votes than both the challengers combined is telling isn't it?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Walker earned 626,538 votes.

that is impressive - we'll just have to hope the million signatures stay home in June ...

Was it 1 million?
I have not really followed this
Looks to me as the 1 million signatures may have trouble voting? really existing?
All of the above?

When they had the protests there when Walker bravely took on the public unions, thugs for hire came from all over to show force. I am wondering if some of them signed the petition or helped create it, but they can't vote because they don't live in Wisconsin.

that is impressive - we'll just have to hope the million signatures stay home in June ...

Was it 1 million?
I have not really followed this
Looks to me as the 1 million signatures may have trouble voting? really existing?
All of the above?
The lolberals haven't figured out that getting a drunk frat boy to sign a petition in front of a liquor store in Madtown, is a lot different from getting him to actually show up to the polls. ;)

That makes sense
especially in the RR district
I think the polls are way off this year
I think the close we get the more we will see more truth every day

"there is a God" "bravely"; Walker is a bum, and of course the extreme right LOVES bums like Bush II, and Walker.

"there is a God" "bravely"; Walker is a bum, and of course the extreme right LOVES bums like Bush II, and Walker.

GWB maintained a 5% UE rate
BHO about 9
We were within 163 billion of a balanced budget in 07
we go thru that much in 4.3 weeks mow in deficit
All Walker did was save the non union tax payer from paying for Union retirement
whats wrong with a 401K? for those who work for the state?

Historically less people vote in primaries. Even though this vote gives the media something to chew it means nothing in June. I suspect there will be a sizable increase in the vote in June.

Historically less people vote in primaries. Even though this vote gives the media something to chew it means nothing in June. I suspect there will be a sizable increase in the vote in June.

I thought the tea party wwas DOA
No matter how you spin it
Scott had but one reason to get that many votes

Forum List

Back