After WV and Wisconsin yesterday, What do we believe?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Ouch! Obama loses 41 percent of W.Va. primary vote to federal inmate. - CSMonitor.com
Could you imagine this happening to GWB?

WI Gov. Scott Walker put up gaudy numbers in his recall primary Tuesday, racking up more votes than both of the Democrats, combined. The establishment Democrat and the Big Labor candidate garnered a combined vote total of 619,049. Walker earned 626,538 votes. Big Labor and the Wisconsin Democratic establishment tore each other apart in a bitter intramural fight, only to see Walker beat both candidates’ combined total votes in a primary that was a foregone conclusion on the Republican side. He won 97% of the vote in the GOP recall primary.
The PJ Tatler » Scott Walker Outpolls the Democrat Recall Candidates, Combined

So what is it we believe these days? we know WV is a red state, but did we know it was going to be this?

I have stated this for a long time, I truly think many of the polls are way off and I also believe Romney wins big in November

The 2010 senate votes are a sign of things to come.

one more thing, is BHO a flip flopper or is his change in same sex marriage an evolution

Walker won?

So what are Bitter and frustrated Dems going to waste their time on next?

I think Obama's negatives are very high but he is being propped up by the usual suspects in the fawning slobbering liberal media.

I have stated this for a long time, I truly think many of the polls are way off and I also believe Romney wins big in November

Ive been saying that since November. I had a dream that Romney won in a landslide. At the time I wasnt sure who I was supporting and was actually leaning against Romney so I made a note of it. Especially since I rarely dream of politics.

Is it a prophetic dream? I dont know. But just looking at all the things, unless something radical changes, I think we are heading directly for that. Especially if Obama decides to have his handlers go seriously anti-mormon to counter Romney.

Walker won?

He has not won yet
What is crazy is that there was no reason for that many people in this time for that many to have voted for Scott, it was an election for the nominee, Scoot had no-one running against him and got more votes than the Dems combined

It seemed to me this was a done deal, Does not look that way to me

Walker earned 626,538 votes.

that is impressive - we'll just have to hope the million signatures stay home in June ...

Was it 1 million?
I have not really followed this
Looks to me as the 1 million signatures may have trouble voting? really existing?
All of the above?

Ive been saying that since November. I had a dream that Romney won in a landslide. At the time I wasnt sure who I was supporting and was actually leaning against Romney so I made a note of it. Especially since I rarely dream of politics.

Is it a prophetic dream? I dont know. But just looking at all the things, unless something radical changes, I think we are heading directly for that. Especially if Obama decides to have his handlers go seriously anti-mormon to counter Romney.

Every time a real event takes place that is not another Post/ABC poll it turns up the exact opposite
I live in a swing state, which in the northern part is far more conservative than the south. I knew 20+- people who voted for BHO last election
I know 2 who are going to vote for him again

Ouch! Obama loses 41 percent of W.Va. primary vote to federal inmate. - CSMonitor.com

WI Gov. Scott Walker put up gaudy numbers in his recall primary Tuesday, racking up more votes than both of the Democrats, combined. The establishment Democrat and the Big Labor candidate garnered a combined vote total of 619,049. Walker earned 626,538 votes. Big Labor and the Wisconsin Democratic establishment tore each other apart in a bitter intramural fight, only to see Walker beat both candidates’ combined total votes in a primary that was a foregone conclusion on the Republican side. He won 97% of the vote in the GOP recall primary.

So what is it we believe these days? we know WV is a red state, but did we know it was going to be this?

one more thing, is BHO a flip flopper or is his change in same sex marriage an evolution

Well you really have to get past the headlines on the polls and get to the meat of how they are conducted.

Check this out:

Over-Samples Democrats by 9%

The Daily Caller

A Reuters poll released Tuesday bucked recent trends and showed President Barack Obama ahead of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney by seven points.

The poll, however, appears to have over-sampled Democrats by a wide margin, skewing the results in the president’s favor. Though a January Gallup poll found that Democrats outnumber Republicans in the United States by only 4 percent, an April Rasmussen poll showed a 35.1 percent to 33.1 percent split in favor of self-identified Republicans.

Still, the Americans polled by Reuters were 47 percent Democrats, 38 percent Republicans and 15 percent independents -- a nine-point difference in favor of voters likely to support President Obama’s re-election effort.

A spread compiled by Real Clear Politics averaging those six polls put Obama ahead by .2 points.

When you have an oversampling of 9% points for Democrats, you know the poll is bullshit.

The other thing to watch for and if you can go to the methodology, is whether or not the pollsters are polling "adults" vs "likely voters".

ETA LINK:http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/09/r...ocrats-by-9-percent-finds-7-point-obama-edge/

Last edited:

Well you really have to get past the headlines on the polls and get to the meat of how they are conducted.

Check this out:

Over-Samples Democrats by 9%

The Daily Caller

A Reuters poll released Tuesday bucked recent trends and showed President Barack Obama ahead of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney by seven points.

The poll, however, appears to have over-sampled Democrats by a wide margin, skewing the results in the president’s favor. Though a January Gallup poll found that Democrats outnumber Republicans in the United States by only 4 percent, an April Rasmussen poll showed a 35.1 percent to 33.1 percent split in favor of self-identified Republicans.

Still, the Americans polled by Reuters were 47 percent Democrats, 38 percent Republicans and 15 percent independents -- a nine-point difference in favor of voters likely to support President Obama’s re-election effort.

A spread compiled by Real Clear Politics averaging those six polls put Obama ahead by .2 points.

When you have an oversampling of 9% points for Democrats, you know the poll is bullshit.

The other thing to watch for and if you can go to the methodology, is whether or not the pollsters are polling "adults" vs "likely voters".

What is it to be an independent?
You gotta believe in something don't you?

Walker won?

how rich....look who gets his news from usmb, and accepts it on faith b/c it fits his narrative/:lol:

it was just the primary, genius.

Gov. Scott Walker easily wins recall primary election | FOX6Now.com

Once the primary elections were called, Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus released a statement saying in part, “After tonight’s results Wisconsinites have a clear choice heading into June: take our state in the wrong direction with failed mayor and two-time statewide loser Tom Barrett, or continue to implement the reforms necessary to get Wisconsin’s fiscal house in order and put Wisconsinites back to work with Governor Scott Walker.”

I'm glad he won the primary.

Walker earned 626,538 votes.

that is impressive - we'll just have to hope the million signatures stay home in June ...

Was it 1 million?
I have not really followed this
Looks to me as the 1 million signatures may have trouble voting? really existing?
All of the above?
The lolberals haven't figured out that getting a drunk frat boy to sign a petition in front of a liquor store in Madtown, is a lot different from getting him to actually show up to the polls. ;)

Forum List

Back