After Watching The Debate,Can You Predict Order Order Of Victories & New Polls?

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:clap2:
Polls are likely to change next week, then again, they change every week. This debate will likely change the top five a bit.
In my opinion, after seeing the debate, it looks like; Newt,Mitt,Perry,Paul,{and 4th place too close to call}
Does this seem accurate to anyone?
:iagree:

• Banned
and why is Bachmann so obsessed with how Newt felt about abortion/rove vs wade/etc. Isn't jobs/economy and Iran more important? That like beating up on Perry because he talks like Bush.

• Banned
I think Perry ate away some of Michelle's Pie. She just isn't coming off Presidential, neither is Santorum.

Last edited:
The only polls that matter are Iowa polls
Sure.

Romney wins Iowa straw poll; Huckabee 2nd - USATODAY.com

Romney wins Iowa straw poll; Huckabee 2nd
Updated 8/13/2007 10:16 PM | Comments 197 | Recommend 18 E-mail | Print |
By Thomas Beaumont and Jennifer Jacobs, The Des Moines Register
AMES, IA. — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney emerged on top at Iowa GOP's straw poll Saturday in Ames.

I meant the one in three weeks.

• Banned
Be careful when you speak of Polls in front of Liberals, They don't like it when Conservatives call Polish People "Polls". {kinda reminds of the Classic Archie Bunker Scene",,,MY DUMB POLARK SON IN LAW.}

The only polls that matter are Iowa polls
Sure.

Romney wins Iowa straw poll; Huckabee 2nd - USATODAY.com

Romney wins Iowa straw poll; Huckabee 2nd
Updated 8/13/2007 10:16 PM | Comments 197 | Recommend 18 E-mail | Print |
By Thomas Beaumont and Jennifer Jacobs, The Des Moines Register
AMES, IA. — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney emerged on top at Iowa GOP's straw poll Saturday in Ames.

I meant the one in three weeks.

I didn't think it was possible that anybody would mistake what you were indicating....I was wrong. LOL

And a guy named "Political Junky" was the one who botched it....:eusa_clap:

Be careful when you speak of Polls in front of Liberals, They don't like it when Conservatives call Polish People "Polls". {kinda reminds of the Classic Archie Bunker Scene",,,MY DUMB POLARK SON IN LAW.}

You know, you really should consider sharing that sense of humor with more people. Have you ever thought of making some videos or writing some sketches?

Iowa is going to be too close to call, because of the odd way it is done and the polls are all over the place. Also, people will be paying less attention right now because we are too close to Christmas.

Rasmussen has Mittens in first, while Insider Advantage has him in fourth. The conventional wisdom I've heard is that by going negative, Mittens has compounded his previous sins in Iowa- ignoring it, disrespecting the Evangelicals, etc.

The real fight is going to be between Newt and Paul, because the Paulbots show up to these things pretty fanatically.

I still think Newt will take Iowa easily with Mittens a close second, maybe Elmer Fudd a surprise third place finish.

Forum List

Back