After watching explain how you can support abortion

And yet Republicans gleefully cut the school lunch program and food stamps for children and education. Why not support the "born" once in a while?

Just being born and suddenly you aren't worth anything?
These are the posts Republicans ignore. They don't want to be reminded that the "born" also need help or even exist.
Pro-Life.jpg
My point exactly.

You're another one. Go back, READ what people write. Thought you left the thread? Go away, you're an idiot.

Anyone brave enough to stand up and say they support abortion?

What does this video show us pea brain? Some women speaking a foreign language doesn't tell us if this was actually an abortion doe it pea brain? How many weeks of gestation was this fetus?

Fact: Abortion ends the life of a human being. Those who spout 'reproductive rights' and other such nonsense care not a wit for the unborn human being whose life is snuffed out. There are options, always.

Online For Life - Pro Life Non Profit Saving Babies Families From Abortion

There are options. But one of them before abortions were legal were illegal backroom abortions without any protection for the health and well being of the woman. Before legal abortions, only the wealthy could afford to send their daughter off to "camp"

What does this video show us pea brain? Some women speaking a foreign language doesn't tell us if this was actually an abortion doe it pea brain? How many weeks of gestation was this fetus?

You blind baboon the baby is still alive after an abortion.
If only that was you and not that innocent child.

There is NOTHING that verifies this video is what you claim it is. You can ignorantly speculate all you wish...

There is NOTHING that verifies this video is what you claim it is. You can ignorantly speculate all you wish...

Really? now since you don't like what I said you need verification? Well sunshine what in the fuck is the video showing?

Really? now since you don't like what I said you need verification? Well sunshine what in the fuck is the video showing?

You should also seek verification you moron. You have posted a heinous video without knowing ANY of the details.

Even some pro-life people have the morals to question what this video is.

This viral video of a living baby still in the amniotic sac is stunning…and utterly heartbreaking
Baby_amniotic_sac.png

It's been shared nearly 200,000 times on Facebook in the past few weeks.

But though I've seen the video posted on numerous friends pages, I never clicked on it until today.

I thought it was a graphic video of a late-term abortion. I've seen those before, and the images are seared in my brain. I don't need to see them again.

If you know the source of the video, leave a comment letting me know. While some people have suggested that the baby was the victim of a late-term abortion, others have said that it was the result of a miscarriage, while there is even a rumor posted on Youtube that he was removed from his mother after she died in a car accident. Either way, there is a story behind this video that should be told.

And yet Republicans gleefully cut the school lunch program and food stamps for children and education. Why not support the "born" once in a while?

These are the posts Republicans ignore. They don't want to be reminded that the "born" also need help or even exist.

We ignore posts by you because you're an idiot.
Oh, you don't ignore them. You are just too pussy to take them.

Says the guy who doesn't bother to read anyone's response. Go back, I've posted my pov on that, twice. Moron.
Wow, you can count.

So how many Republicans support the born compared to how many want to end a woman's right to choose, no matter the circumstances?

Says the guy who doesn't bother to read anyone's response. Go back, I've posted my pov on that, twice. Moron.
Wow, you can count.

So how many Republicans support the born compared to how many want to end a woman's right to choose, no matter the circumstances?

You don't know what "pro-life" means. Man, your dumber than I thought.

I support abortion in the following circumstances:
a. Rape.
b. Incest.
c. Extremely early in a pregnancy, while it's still just a clump of cells.
Beyond that, have the baby and give it up for adoption of leave it at some designated drop-off location for unwanted kids.

Wow, you can count.

You don't know what "pro-life" means. Man, your dumber than I thought.

*you're

You should also seek verification you moron. You have posted a heinous video without knowing ANY of the details.

Even some pro-life people have the morals to question what this video is.

This viral video of a living baby still in the amniotic sac is stunning…and utterly heartbreaking
Baby_amniotic_sac.png

It's been shared nearly 200,000 times on Facebook in the past few weeks.

But though I've seen the video posted on numerous friends pages, I never clicked on it until today.

I thought it was a graphic video of a late-term abortion. I've seen those before, and the images are seared in my brain. I don't need to see them again.

If you know the source of the video, leave a comment letting me know. While some people have suggested that the baby was the victim of a late-term abortion, others have said that it was the result of a miscarriage, while there is even a rumor posted on Youtube that he was removed from his mother after she died in a car accident. Either way, there is a story behind this video that should be told.

Thanks for posting this. I am confident that this isn't an abortion at all, but something else. I'd like to know the story behind this, also.

There is the same video on YouTube which says the fetus is 15 weeks and an abortion - although there is no evidence to suggest this. Being separated from the umbilical cord, I wonder whether a fetus at 15 weeks could even survive long enough to film this 59 second video.

Edit: The comments are saying that this was a C section - which doesn't happen in an abortion - and that the mother was dead from an accident, believed to be a car crash.
Why the fetus would be removed, knowing it couldn't survive, is a mystery.

Forum List

Back