After Walker wins tomorrow how long till other states follow his lead?

Have you seen what Clair is up too now? She is pretending to be outraged by theGSA scandal and taking a lead role in the investigation.

Saw that...but it's too little too late.

She hitched her wagon to Obama and Obamacare...and the wheels are coming off.

She was done when Missouri passed the anti-mandate proposition C.

Did you watch the GOP Senator candidate debate last week?

I've been in Sarah Steelman's corner since she ran in the primary to be the GOP candidate for Governor in 2008...but John Brunner was pretty impressive.

No, I missed it. Never even heard about it. Since 980 am got some stupid new personalities in the morning I don't stay as up to date. They can't keep a morning host.

Not sure if the podcast is still linked...
Home

Back on topic...I'm not sure others will follow right away...but I'm positive they won't if Walker is recalled.

And yes he may lose but I got you to click on the thread didn't I? Now be a good democrat and don't "flee" the thread. Don't flame. Just give me your honest opinion.

If you are employed in one of the 23 states that has a Right to Work law, you are probably protected by the state's Right to Work law and cannot be required to join or pay dues or fees to a union.

The following states have a Right to Work law:

Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wyoming.
Employees in Right to Work States | National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation

And yes he may lose but I got you to click on the thread didn't I? Now be a good democrat and don't "flee" the thread. Don't flame. Just give me your honest opinion.

None that are not already led by neanderthals; 900,000 citizens for recall is not something most if office desire to confront. Walker acts as though it is a civil war. He is as least distracted, but as he enjoys doing nothing but spitting on Americans, he has gained more reason for his vitriol. He sure has big money behind him, the wealthy take care of their POSSESSIONS.

You usually have sensible responses peach. I dunno what to make of that jumbled mess.

Response to "other states follow his lead". I think not, though I expect him to win the recall, and have little influence in states unlike Wisc. He has big money behind him, and has seemed more moderate since the recall began.

The world waits while the people of Wisconsin vote for either for their governor to make things right, or to let their state slide into the mire of being shoved around forever by out-of-control and power-starved unions who always want more-more-more.

I'm hoping they will take all things into consideration. It is their state.Their elected governor is constant in his integrity to clean up the fiscal mess left by his predecessors.

What a good guy he is. What a shame it would be to lose him.

For he asked for small cuts from everyone rather than throwing a percentage of teachers out of a job. I thought that had a kindly touch.

The world waits? :lol::lol: This may shock you but most of the world doesn't know there's a recall in WI, doesn't know what a recall is... and, frankly, couldn't find WI on a map. Try to keep it in proportion.

Red states seeing the success of Walker will start moving almost immediately.
Pink states will dip their toes in a little bit at a time

:lol:

wait

WI was DEEP Dark Blue

damn, all states with any gop edge of any kind could save themselves within a year.

only CA, IL, and NY will insist on going belly up.

I'm voting for Nixon...so I doubt we'll get any action on public sector unions...but I think Jay has done a good job cutting spending, working across party lines to balance the budget, helping Joplin recover, and he let a few Gop measures slip thru, like the abortion restriction bills and the new comprehensive gun law.

Why doesn't Missouri use the 500,000,000 they have in the disaster fund to help Joplin recover? Why are they trying to get the Federal government to cover the most of it, instead of using their own resources?

None that are not already led by neanderthals; 900,000 citizens for recall is not something most if office desire to confront. Walker acts as though it is a civil war. He is as least distracted, but as he enjoys doing nothing but spitting on Americans, he has gained more reason for his vitriol. He sure has big money behind him, the wealthy take care of their POSSESSIONS.

unemployment is down and well under average, so low WI is nearly the best place for jobs.
the budget is balanced
forced union enrollment comes to an end

who the fuck is he spitting on you lying twat?

I'm voting for Nixon...so I doubt we'll get any action on public sector unions...but I think Jay has done a good job cutting spending, working across party lines to balance the budget, helping Joplin recover, and he let a few Gop measures slip thru, like the abortion restriction bills and the new comprehensive gun law.

I'm liking that new gun law. Especially the part that prohibits ammo taxes from being higher than other sporting goods.

OK. As I have stated many times, I have worked in mostly non-union companies because they tended to pay higher wages for my craft. Total wages, not just the numbers per hour. However, recently, the company I worked for made a decision that would literally take away 3K to 5K from every one of the senior employees. And sent out an insulting e-mail that said we could do nothing about it, as we had nobody representing us. Now we are going to have an election as to whether we will be union or not. I was planning to simply not vote, since I am on the verge of retirement.

However, should Walker win, I will vote union. We have to counterbalance the drive to destroy the blue collar middle class. A drive led by the Kochsuckers in the GOP.

New Topics

Forum List

Back