After Trump tweets, amazon market value drops 5 billion

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Amazon’s stock market value lost as much as $5 billion during premarket trading after President Donald Trump tweeted that the online giant does “great damage to tax paying retailers.”

After Trump Tweets, Amazon Market Value Drops $5 Billion
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon goes deeper into the matrix than most people realize, here again it's all about the money and kicking out other businesses including many large businesses as we've seen in the news with Walmart having a hard competition with Amazon.

And yet another MindWars parroting of Alex Jones. Infowars says it, Mindwars immediately runs here to repeat it.

I don't know why he's proud of Trump's actions, as it shows a thug president, possibly acting illegally. Just more of Mindwars' "I automatically excuse all bad beavhior and crimes by conservatives, because I'm the ultimate corrupt party hack" life philosophy.

Anyways, the Amazon stock bounced right back up. Your can be sure, however, that Mueller will look at all of Trump's pals, to see if they shorted Amazon stock ahead of time. Insider trading is very illegal.

Amazon’s stock market value lost as much as $5 billion during premarket trading after President Donald Trump tweeted that the online giant does “great damage to tax paying retailers.”

After Trump Tweets, Amazon Market Value Drops $5 Billion
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon goes deeper into the matrix than most people realize, here again it's all about the money and kicking out other businesses including many large businesses as we've seen in the news with Walmart having a hard competition with Amazon.
There is a reason some people are progressive, it is about, progress.

As an Amazon user I welcome the news. Perhaps this will encourage more competitive pricing, between Amazon, and it's rivals. A win for the consumer! Unless you only consume stock in Amazon...

Forum List

Back