After the GOP's disastrous foreign and domestic policies who could believe them over scientists????

and you can say the same thing if you switch the sides....we see it here all the time....if its a righty saying something,automaticlly all the lefties get on the guy......if its a lefty saying something,automatically all the righties get on the guy.......the only rational and sensible posts are from the "in-betweeners"....
You can't say the same about both sides. We actually listen to what Republicans say, unlike the GOP base. How do I know? We post links with video of what their leaders are saying so there can be no doubt. They make up the most ridiculous shit about us that they never can prove.
We actually listen to what Republicans say, unlike the GOP base
you have been telling us for years how if one Republican says something they all agree to it.....:dunno:
You just made that up.
You know you believe in destroying this country. That's the only way anyone would ever vote democrat.
Except it was Republicans, after six years of controlling the government who nearly destroyed the country and are behind the unrest in the Middle East. Remember, Republican used reconciliation three times. Do you remember for what? Do you remember how it impacted the income gap and the deficit?
See? You are repeating some stupid bullshit only weak minded tard could possibly believe. That stupidity keeps your ignorant ass insulated from reason.
I didn't agree with any of the things you mentioned. I'm not even a real republican. I'm a Libertarian you asshole.

I can see that appearing to be a moron does not impair you saying stupid things.
Prove to me that the Left isn't secretly plotting to take down the US.

I'm not privileged with that kind of intelligence gathering. From what I can see in your posts though I can imagine that "the Left" organizing to win an election would be akin to preparing to "take down the U S".

YOUR thinking is scary paranoid. It is un-American in it's nature. No doubt you feel that electing Obama negates the majority's right to govern. Your personal views does not give you the right to make that call. It will lead to perpetual ineffective function of our government. If we all work to undermine those elected to office our government will forever be locked in inaction. Is THAT really YOUR end game?
Yes. I'd rather have the government stay the way it was 8 years ago until I died than have Libs do what they want to do with it.
so the alternative is to let the Republicans do what they want with it?.....what a choice.....ill stay independent and not vote for either party....they both suck....
No not do what they want. I'd rather have it be a stand still. I also agree that all politicians suck. I don't like are government. It just bothers me how much power the democratic party has had recently. I can say I've heard far right people that piss me off just as much as far left. I like people that can see both sides of the situation.
so what makes you think the Democrats will be allowed to just do what they like?...

and you can say the same thing if you switch the sides....we see it here all the time....if its a righty saying something,automaticlly all the lefties get on the guy......if its a lefty saying something,automatically all the righties get on the guy.......the only rational and sensible posts are from the "in-betweeners"....
You can't say the same about both sides. We actually listen to what Republicans say, unlike the GOP base. How do I know? We post links with video of what their leaders are saying so there can be no doubt. They make up the most ridiculous shit about us that they never can prove.
you have been telling us for years how if one Republican says something they all agree to it.....:dunno:
You just made that up.
You know you believe in destroying this country. That's the only way anyone would ever vote democrat.
not all Democrat/Liberals are like dean....many of them will question what the Democrats say or do....not dean,he has an obsession.....and i dont mean a bottle of Perfume....
Why you are determined to prove yourself a tard I'll never know. Democrats don't have just "one" position because they are a coalition Party. Democrats are NOT Republican sheeple. How come it's so difficult to understand. The GOP is 90% white. Democrats are everyone else. Even though Democrats work together, every group has it's own agenda. I tried, but it's very difficult to teach your kind anything meaningful.

You just made that up.
Except it was Republicans, after six years of controlling the government who nearly destroyed the country and are behind the unrest in the Middle East. Remember, Republican used reconciliation three times. Do you remember for what? Do you remember how it impacted the income gap and the deficit?
See? You are repeating some stupid bullshit only weak minded tard could possibly believe. That stupidity keeps your ignorant ass insulated from reason.
I didn't agree with any of the things you mentioned. I'm not even a real republican. I'm a Libertarian you asshole.
Whether you agree or not, the truth is the truth nitwit.

This is the heart of the truth: after six years of controlling the government who nearly destroyed the country and are behind the unrest in the Middle East. Remember, Republican used reconciliation three times. Do you remember for what? Do you remember how it impacted the income gap and the deficit?

I'm not privileged with that kind of intelligence gathering. From what I can see in your posts though I can imagine that "the Left" organizing to win an election would be akin to preparing to "take down the U S".

YOUR thinking is scary paranoid. It is un-American in it's nature. No doubt you feel that electing Obama negates the majority's right to govern. Your personal views does not give you the right to make that call. It will lead to perpetual ineffective function of our government. If we all work to undermine those elected to office our government will forever be locked in inaction. Is THAT really YOUR end game?
Yes. I'd rather have the government stay the way it was 8 years ago until I died than have Libs do what they want to do with it.
so the alternative is to let the Republicans do what they want with it?.....what a choice.....ill stay independent and not vote for either party....they both suck....
No not do what they want. I'd rather have it be a stand still. I also agree that all politicians suck. I don't like are government. It just bothers me how much power the democratic party has had recently. I can say I've heard far right people that piss me off just as much as far left. I like people that can see both sides of the situation.
so what makes you think the Democrats will be allowed to just do what they like?...
They've had control of the country for the last 8 years and passed a massive gross health care plan. I don't like it so I'd rather go with a Republican government.

You would think you wouldn't have to teach Republicans recent history.

You just made that up.
not all Democrat/Liberals are like dean....many of them will question what the Democrats say or do....not dean,he has an obsession.....and i dont mean a bottle of Perfume....
Why you are determined to prove yourself a tard I'll never know. Democrats don't have just "one" position because they are a coalition Party. Democrats are NOT Republican sheeple. How come it's so difficult to understand. The GOP is 90% white. Democrats are everyone else. Even though Democrats work together, every group has it's own agenda. I tried, but it's very difficult to teach your kind anything meaningful.
I know that democrats are willing to hurt large groups of people to gain their votes. They are willing to give hand outs and make large portions of African Americans dependent on the government. A new kind of slave that makes a complacent/lazy group of people. The small money they give to them is worth the large amount they make from being in power and stealing from others.

They've had control of the country for the last 8 years and passed a massive gross health care plan. I don't like it so I'd rather go with a Republican government.
And the GOP health care plan of "let him die"?
Because they think medical bills being the number one cause of bankruptcy is a "good thing".
Because using the emergency rooms as primary care cost hundreds to thousands the cost of a 60 dollar visit to a health clinic.

This is why you need to stay away from Republican policies. They fail massively because what they imagine is constantly defeated by obvious truth.

Can you name a single democratic policy that comes close to destroying the nation?
Watch this.

This is a non sense partisan video. I asked for an example of a policy.

AA. It's racist and they claim to fight for equality.

AA does not even come close. Hell if it did we wouldn't have much of a country now would we? It's interesting you would even try to connect it with Obama.

Obama sympathizes with rioters destroying cities. I didn't mention Obama in the same post as AA...

Lol you people just believe what you want to believe. Obama made it clear he didn't condone their behavior. You just choose to believe otherwise.

You just made that up.
I know that democrats are willing to hurt large groups of people to gain their votes. They are willing to give hand outs and make large portions of African Americans dependent on the government. A new kind of slave that makes a complacent/lazy group of people. The small money they give to them is worth the large amount they make from being in power and stealing from others.
Every time you look at what Republicans are talking about when they say "Giving out stuff", you find out that's bullshit. Republicans are defeated by facts and data. Worse, most of what is "given out" goes to the disabled and ignorant, poor and uneducated Republicans. How many times do we have to prove that for the fact it is?
Democrats understand that education is the best way out of poverty.
This is what Republicans believe:

This is what Democrats believe.

Go ahead, tell me it's not true.

You just made that up.
i dont care what normal democrats are,you are not a normal one,and no,you never question what they say or do and that was my point that you always seem to ignore because, im right.....many here have tried to teach you and your kind of far left assholes something meaningful too.....and yes getting through your thick skull is extremely difficult....

yea so they just bring us down with their brand of bullshit....great...

You do know that you are mentally ill, right? Up your meds. You will be all right.
Basis? Because I don't agree with you mindless sheep?

I can see that appearing to be a moron does not impair you saying stupid things.

I hope you hit a deep pothole and it tears your axle clean off.

Basis? Because I don't agree with you mindless sheep?

I hope you hit a deep pothole and it tears your axle clean off.
Thank you?

You just made that up.
i dont care what normal democrats are,you are not a normal one,and no,you never question what they say or do and that was my point that you always seem to ignore because, im right.....many here have tried to teach you and your kind of far left assholes something meaningful too.....and yes getting through your thick skull is extremely difficult....
If you never SAY anything meaningful, you can never TEACH anything meaningful. And yet, you pretend to be so smart. But it's OK. Everyone knows it's simply bad acting.

You just made that up.
If you never SAY anything meaningful, you can never TEACH anything meaningful. And yet, you pretend to be so smart. But it's OK. Everyone knows it's simply bad acting.
back at ya dean.....

We've seen what GOP policies have done to this country and to the world. The crashed economy. The mess in the Middle East. Pockets of disease popping up because many have stopped vaccinating their children because, without a shred of evidence, they believe vaccines cause autism.

How have scientists touched our country? You could say in every way possible. Our technology, our drinking water, out medicine, our energy needs, in fact, in every way possible.

And look at USMB Republicans. How many times have they said scientists are in it for the money. That scientist live off their education. When they say that stuff, are they slandering scientists? Saying scientists are liars? Have no integrity?

When you look at what scientists have brought to the country and what Republicans brought to the country, who would you trust more?
repub voters hate "book larnin'. At least a vast majority of the ones who post here do.
Seems that way, doesn't it?

What is it about the theory of Global Warming that excites the radical left? Even When it was pointed out that global warming guru Al Gore had no background in science and thumbed his nose at the Country he formerly represented by making a profit off the the idiotic theory he created, the radical left still trusted him because ...umm who knows? The radical left latches on to anything that causes anguish and disrupts commerce because they hate everything America and capitalism stands for.

We've seen what GOP policies have done to this country and to the world. The crashed economy. The mess in the Middle East. Pockets of disease popping up because many have stopped vaccinating their children because, without a shred of evidence, they believe vaccines cause autism.

How have scientists touched our country? You could say in every way possible. Our technology, our drinking water, out medicine, our energy needs, in fact, in every way possible.

And look at USMB Republicans. How many times have they said scientists are in it for the money. That scientist live off their education. When they say that stuff, are they slandering scientists? Saying scientists are liars? Have no integrity?

When you look at what scientists have brought to the country and what Republicans brought to the country, who would you trust more?

This is why I say they use religion to keep people stupid and manipulate and divide us.

Why am I against religions? Because its against science. And I dont care if you believe in god and science. If you dont believe the tenants of your religion then stop calling yourself a member of that religion. Cherry pickers.

But I do appreciate theists who acknowledge science. I just dont want to hear them apologize or explain away that most christians I know think non christians go to hell. And dont even get me started on Muslims and Mormons.

Forum List

Back