After the debate its just as i suspected / the left have 0 ideas

You're talking about shit that isn't even implemented.

You're delusional if you think gutting the EPA or tweaking the tax code is magically going to produce millions of jobs.

Your delusional if you think it wouldnt help.

The EPA's ridiculous regulations are killing job growth.

Dont give me the shit that con$ want to destroy the environment, b/c you'd be wrong.
That is a deflection and you know it.

There are plenty of reg's already. We cant afford to stand by while the rest of the world plows forward.

We could get rid of the minimum wage and pay people 50 cents an hour and get millions of jobs back from China.

How about that?

Moronic suggestions from idiots will gain us nothing. Except further knowledge of your exceeding level of stupidity

Your delusional if you think it wouldnt help.

The EPA's ridiculous regulations are killing job growth.

Dont give me the shit that con$ want to destroy the environment, b/c you'd be wrong.
That is a deflection and you know it.

There are plenty of reg's already. We cant afford to stand by while the rest of the world plows forward.

We could get rid of the minimum wage and pay people 50 cents an hour and get millions of jobs back from China.

How about that?

Moronic suggestions from idiots will gain us nothing. Except further knowledge of your exceeding level of stupidity
I mean this with the utmost of respect...but my Grandpa was from Kansas...the Garden City area. He was WWI vet, and a farmer from 1920-1970, and he would never talk the way you do. Do you kiss your grandchildren with that mouth? :razz:

How about that?

I mean this with the utmost of respect...but my Grandpa was from Kansas...the Garden City area. He was WWI vet, and a farmer from 1920-1970, and he would never talk the way you do. Do you kiss your grandchildren with that mouth? :razz:

Depending on age, and I am completely serious here, early onset dementia of some sort could be at fault. My mom never so much as said the D-word in front of us, but when the disease hit, she turned into a total potty-mouth.

Forum List

Back