After the Boomers Are Gone, the Bloodshed Begins

Nothing is stopping white people from having more kids.
------------------------------- EXCEPT for common sense , forward thinking and brains . My wife wanted a couple more kids during the very early 80s . I said NO , NO , NO . Mostly based on seeing the young diversity walking home from public schools and walking the streets . I didn't want my kids mixing it up with the diverse as its no good Taz .

------------------------------- EXCEPT for common sense , forward thinking and brains . My wife wanted a couple more kids during the very early 80s . I said NO , NO , NO . Mostly based on seeing the young diversity walking home from public schools and walking the streets . I didn't want my kids mixing it up with the diverse as its no good Taz .

The little blue pill wasn’t on the market yet, eh floppy?

----------------------------------- i'm lucky Franco , i already have 3 kids , born and raised in the very late 60s and early 70s in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan on the Shores of Lake Superior so they were raised in a clean time and Enviroment . It was good and they are all in the late 40s and early 50s Franco . And there were NO Francos lurking about at that time in the Upper Peninsula Franco .

----------------------------------- i'm lucky Franco , i already have 3 kids , born and raised in the very late 60s and early 70s in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan on the Shores of Lake Superior so they were raised in a clean time and Enviroment . It was good and they are all in the late 40s and early 50s Franco . And there were NO Francos lurking about at that time in the Upper Peninsula Franco .
I don't know how I got involved, but anyway that was before southern California Republicans ruined the country...

you brought notice to yerself by your friendly rating of 'funny icon' on my posts or ALL my posts in this thread so i figgered that i'd respond in a friendly manner to you Franco .

you brought notice to yerself by your friendly rating of 'funny icon' on my posts or ALL my posts in this thread so i figgered that i'd respond in a friendly manner to you Franco .
Despite your brain dead racism, the country's problem is not diversity caused mainly by the GOP refusal of comprehensive immigration reform and an ID card to end it, but by Reagan's give away to the rich and cuts in benefits and services to the rest, so today we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Not to mention corrupt GOP economic meltdowns like the s&l crisis and the world depression of 2008, the stupidest Wars ever etc etc etc. Only the worst propaganda machine in our history makes it possible. Most of you idiots have never heard of the world depression of 2008, that was no problem right? Not to mention the fact that we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes....

yeah , i did ok in 2008 and most years since and after my birth in 1949 . Not rich , not poor but always well fed and with money for motorcycles and other toys Franco .

but i've mostly avoided diversity problems due to avoiding diversity as mush as i can Franco .

WORLD DEPRESSION in 2008 !! WOW , where and when was that Franco ?? :afro:

USA is doing fine and i go by my personal circumstances , observations and seeing the circumstances of my neighbors , friends and family Franco .

WORLD DEPRESSION in 2008 !! WOW , where and when was that Franco ?? :afro:
everywhere. Luckily we had eight trillion dollars to avert the worst effects, and so did the EU. Everywhere else they suffered. Have you heard of any problems in Africa, like that refugee problem? Any problems in Central America, like that refugee problem? Any problem in South America, like Venezuela? Any problems with nationalism like they had in Nazi Germany and militaristic Japan in that Great Depression?

never bothered ME , i'm an American and i live in the USA Franco .

never bothered ME , i'm an American and i live in the USA Franco .
And there is the non democratic voters problem. They're not paying attention. Perfect fodder for the GOP propaganda machine and the GOP BS. You'd be better off in every single way if Democrats had the power for a change.

my wife knew a guy that was very rich . He lived in a Mansion and rode around in a Rolls Royce as i went through life in a less Affluent area and rode around in an old beater station wagon . It didn't make any difference to me as, everyday i went to work and saved my money for a new pickup truck Franco .

The Boomer Generation were ordained by by God Himself to have the best of everything.

It’s been all downhill ever since.

You’ll miss us when we’re gone.

If today's generation had been fighting World War II we wouldn't have any concern about President Trump. We'd all be saluting President Hitler - or the robotic replica what would have filled in after he died naturally.

Forum List

Back