After Texas stopped funding Planned Parenthood, low-income women had more babies

Let that butcher who is spewing this nonsense and probably makes a Six figure salary donate their pay for all those women to have abortions. or they can go stand on a street corner and panhandle. that's pretty much what they do now but EXPECT us taxpayers to keep paying for their slimy killing of the unborn and selling off their body parts, while living high off the hog.

Let that butcher who is spewing this nonsense and probably makes a Six figure salary donate their pay for all those women to have abortions. or they can go stand on a street corner and panhandle. that's pretty much what they do now but EXPECT us taxpayers to keep paying for their slimy killing of the unborn and selling off their body parts, while living high off the hog.

I see. So now that these babies have been born, you want them killed. Anything to save the costs of educating them and giving them access to healthcare.

Dont worry, babykillers. The churches will provide for the children you arent allowed to kill....as they always have.

That is not always the case.

While I wish it were true, we've become pretty selfish.
Not as selfish as a govt that kills babies to allegedly save money.

It's not a zero sum game.

Selfishness can increase in society.
Yet still, killing babies is the zenith of selfishness. Nothing else really comes close.

Dont worry, babykillers. The churches will provide for the children you arent allowed to kill....as they always have.

Yet still, killing babies is the zenith of selfishness. Nothing else really comes close.

I won't comment on the absolutes you state here.

My belief is that taking a stand at the abortion clinic is a goal-line stand.

The anti abortion movement needs to push this issue toe the center of the field....first.

"Yet still"? :wtf:

I won't comment on the absolutes you state here.

My belief is that taking a stand at the abortion clinic is a goal-line stand.

The anti abortion movement needs to push this issue toe the center of the field....first.

Or, quite possibly, tell the anti-contraception faction of their membership to get a life.

One more result of Republican ignorance.

After Texas stopped funding Planned Parenthood, low-income women had more babies

The state of Texas’ sustained campaign against Planned Parenthood and other family planning clinics affiliated with abortion providers appears to have led to an increase in births among low-income women who lost access to affordable and effective birth control, a new study says.

Why don't they do like women all over America do and get their contraceptives via Obamacare at a doctor's office, a clinic, or a hospital? Planned Parenthood should be totally shut down now with everyone having access to conventional medical services.

The state of Texas’ sustained campaign against Planned Parenthood and other family planning clinics affiliated with abortion providers appears to have led to an increase in births among low-income women who lost access to affordable and effective birth control, a new study says.

Why don't they do like women all over America do and get their contraceptives via Obamacare at a doctor's office, a clinic, or a hospital? Planned Parenthood should be totally shut down now with everyone having access to conventional medical services.

PP will continue to provide the Majority of Services They Provide, and will probably advise patients seeking abortions to purchase Plan B online. You clowns need to learn to either keep it wrapped or mind your own damn business.

PP will continue to provide the Majority of Services They Provide, and will probably advise patients seeking abortions to purchase Plan B online. You clowns need to learn to either keep it wrapped or mind your own damn business.

Hey, it ain't my OP. I'm simply stating the obvious. Most women go to conventional medical providers for their medical needs. That's what Obamacare was designed to allow them to do.

Where is planned parenthood with contraception. Seems it would be cheaper than abortions.

Where is planned parenthood with contraception. Seems it would be cheaper than abortions.

I have no idea. Like I said, where I live the women go to conventional healthcare providers. I think Planned Parenthood is mostly in the inner cities, part of its founder's plan on the genocide of the Black race. All of the women I know have always depended on the local doctors, hospitals, and county health clinics.

but I thought that the low birth rate in this country and the impact of that on social security and other issues impacted by the these types of demographic ratios was an argument for allowing mass immigration.

So if birthrates go up, that's good right?

If there's good prenatal and post-natal care, if there are decent schools, if there are all those kid-friendly things that Republican legislators want to cut because Reasons.
Sorry,

In my lifetime absolutely nothing has been cut. Anywhere.

What you consider cuts, others consider ridding the system of fraud, waste and abuse and using the resources for their intended purpose.

And I am no Republican or right winger.

I wonder how much money Planned Parenthood lost by not being able to sell the baby parts there were not able to harvest in Texas?

Is PP getting these women pregnant ?

Or did someone fail to explain to them just how this works ?

Forum List

Back