After Taking Brutal Beating In Debate, Bloomberg Rushed To Tiny Hospital In Tiny Ambulance

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A normal-sized hospital and normal-sized ambulance are far too large for the miniature billionaire, so he was rushed to a very tiny hospital in a very tiny ambulance.

upload_2020-2-21_10-43-31.jpeg

After Taking Brutal Beating In Debate, Bloomberg Rushed To Tiny Hospital In Tiny Ambulance

A normal-sized hospital and normal-sized ambulance are far too large for the miniature billionaire, so he was rushed to a very tiny hospital in a very tiny ambulance.

View attachment 307951

I actually feel sorry for him seeing the one person in the world knock him out was Warren!

When you lose a debate to Warren, well let just say that is a life changing moment in my opinion!

View attachment 307951

I actually feel sorry for him seeing the one person in the world knock him out was Warren!

When you lose a debate to Warren, well let just say that is a life changing moment in my opinion!
I almost pity him. But my empathy for Great White sharks swimming along a public beach wins out.

After finding out Billy Barty, and Herve Villechaize have passed on, Bloomberg has picked Peter Dinklage for his VP nod, Stating, "I want a VP that can look up to me"

Forum List

Back