After Syria Strike, Populist Supporters Abandon Trump at Home and Abroad

I don't know any white supremacists or why you care what they think. But I never heard such a demand. Secularism means atheism. Who's demanding atheism? Only an atheist would do that.
nigel farage you dipshit
Turdbrain, that doesn't translate to populists supporters abandon Trump. Farage is neither the supporters nor does saying he's surprised make the case. Have a toddler walk you through it.
you said "But I never heard such a demand. Secularism means atheism. Who's demanding atheism? Only an atheist would do that..... " can we atleast agree that you just wrote that or you going to weasel your way out of that too?
Huh? Like I said get some kid to explain the words to you.
I'm pretty sure only your personal therapist could explain what those rambling words mean
You're too stupid to talk to then.

white supremacists demand muslims be secularists, but have nothing but the worst things to say about secularism in their own countries

PimpleOw! tends to get a little overwrought when she tries to express her prejudices. It can be difficult to grasp. Why don't you provide us with an example of a white supremacist demanding Muslims be secular, PimpleOw! Heck, why don't you provide us with an example of a white supremacist. That will help us untangle what's going on in that pimple sitting on your shoulders. Then (and I know this may be overreaching), give us an example of white supremacists saying the worst things to say about secularism in their own country. (This ought to be good, if she'll rise to the challenge).
you nazis sure cant read..... its in the OP, obviously im calling farage aka "the Ukip nazi" a white supremacist. and he's says in the first paragraph of this thread .... i know a paragraph is alot of reading but still.... "whatever Assad's sins, he is secular." meaning he is acknowledging assad used sarin gas on his own citizens but thats okay because he's secular....
No, that's really missing the mark. Assad isn't a fundy Islamisist.

nigel farage you dipshit
Turdbrain, that doesn't translate to populists supporters abandon Trump. Farage is neither the supporters nor does saying he's surprised make the case. Have a toddler walk you through it.
you said "But I never heard such a demand. Secularism means atheism. Who's demanding atheism? Only an atheist would do that..... " can we atleast agree that you just wrote that or you going to weasel your way out of that too?
Huh? Like I said get some kid to explain the words to you.
I'm pretty sure only your personal therapist could explain what those rambling words mean
You're too stupid to talk to then.
what do you mean by then?

white supremacists demand muslims be secularists, but have nothing but the worst things to say about secularism in their own countries

PimpleOw! tends to get a little overwrought when she tries to express her prejudices. It can be difficult to grasp. Why don't you provide us with an example of a white supremacist demanding Muslims be secular, PimpleOw! Heck, why don't you provide us with an example of a white supremacist. That will help us untangle what's going on in that pimple sitting on your shoulders. Then (and I know this may be overreaching), give us an example of white supremacists saying the worst things to say about secularism in their own country. (This ought to be good, if she'll rise to the challenge).
you nazis sure cant read..... its in the OP, obviously im calling farage aka "the Ukip nazi" a white supremacist. and he's says in the first paragraph of this thread .... i know a paragraph is alot of reading but still.... "whatever Assad's sins, he is secular." meaning he is acknowledging assad used sarin gas on his own citizens but thats okay because he's secular....
are you okay?

Rand Paul always says that. Didn't stop Obama, Bush, Clinton or Reagan so maybe he's wrong?
No, he's right on Constitutional grounds.

rand is never correct on constitutional grounds, he thinks if he doesn't approve that its unconstitutional. that's a delusion shared by many right-wingers.

look up the war powers act. that might help you. as for president obama, he asked congress for approval to act in syria....he got .... crickets from mcconnell and his fellow obstructionists.

are you okay?
Let us know when you have something other than juvenile shit.

are you okay?
Put the coffee on. We have a long wait ahead of us.

are you okay?
will do?

Forum List

Back