After Stealing Phone, Black Pack Attacks Pregnate White Girl

Look at all those white people not helping her. Shame on them!

Oh, and racist troll, learn to spell. It is funny reading your threads with the misspelled words, you must be an uneducated inbred hillbilly, eh?

The thing is, EZ, in most big cities, if you intervene, the cops want to charge you too; it's like they resent a civilian doing their job for them, and regard anyone who does as a "vigilante" Even if a guy my age had punched those girls out (doesn't look as though that would have been hard to do, really) I'll bet the Seattle cops would have charged him with assault. Hell, they've told people NOT to get involved-can't say I like the official attitude, but there it is.

I might add that urban dwellers are totally desensitized. Many don't help because the don't care, unless it threatens them personally.

Yeah, it is fun to make fun of you.
That way you don't have to deal with the reality of this subject

Yeah, like how all the white people did nothing to help.

Again, you're predictable and trite with your youtube threads. Why don't you post some whites committing crimes? Is Jeffery Dahmer your hero?

People of all races commit crimes, you're just focused on your white supremacist ones.

Yea the white people are to blame.

You're nothing but a troll!!

Look at all those white people not helping her. Shame on them!

Oh, and racist troll, learn to spell. It is funny reading your threads with the misspelled words, you must be an uneducated inbred hillbilly, eh?

Who you calling an inbred hillbilly???????

jescoandpop.jpg

Do you even realize who the old guy is retard?

Forum List

Back