After Stealing Phone, Black Pack Attacks Pregnate White Girl

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpntiY9fLjs]YouTube - ‪Pregnant Teen Beaten On Seattle Metro Bus‬‏[/ame]

Look at all those white people not helping her. Shame on them!

Oh, and racist troll, learn to spell. It is funny reading your threads with the misspelled words, you must be an uneducated inbred hillbilly, eh?

I hope those girls are arrested for attempted murder. Double attempted murder since the girl was pregnant.
Bravo to the one lone guy that tried to help. Shame on the passengers.

Oh, and racist troll, learn to spell. It is funny reading your threads with the misspelled words, you must be an uneducated inbred hillbilly, eh?

Who you calling an inbred hillbilly???????

jescoandpop.jpg

jescoandpop.jpg

That's scary. Where are their banjos? Tank hiding them again?

My grandmother and grandfather on my Dad's side were hillbillies. They raised a son who worked as a scientist for organizations like NASA.

jescoandpop.jpg

That's scary. Where are their banjos? Tank hiding them again?

My grandmother and grandfather on my Dad's side were hillbillies. They raised a son who worked as a scientist for organizations like NASA.

That's great!

Maybe Tank could have learned how to have some class from them, and maybe a few spelling lessons too.

What would Tank do without his youtube vids I wonder? Do you think he ever searches for white crimes to post?

• Banned

Misspelling a word is the best way to get liberals to respond to storys like this.

Misspelling a word is the best way to get liberals to respond to storys like this.

Yeah, it is fun to make fun of you.

That way you don't have to deal with the reality of this subject

They respond to the spelling, not the story

That way you don't have to deal with the reality of this subject

Yeah, like how all the white people did nothing to help.

Again, you're predictable and trite with your youtube threads. Why don't you post some whites committing crimes? Is Jeffery Dahmer your hero?

People of all races commit crimes, you're just focused on your white supremacist ones.

The thing is, EZ, in most big cities, if you intervene, the cops want to charge you too; it's like they resent a civilian doing their job for them, and regard anyone who does as a "vigilante" Even if a guy my age had punched those girls out (doesn't look as though that would have been hard to do, really) I'll bet the Seattle cops would have charged him with assault. Hell, they've told people NOT to get involved-can't say I like the official attitude, but there it is.

I wonder why this board isnt flooded with videos of gangs of racist whites harrassing poor blameless blacks. could it be that there are much fewer of them? I think it is pretty obvious that there is a much larger proportion of blacks that live on the edge of being uncivilized with only a small perturbation needed to send them into fits of savagery.

Forum List

Back