After over 20 years....LA finally gets an NFL team

The Patriot thing is nothing compared to.

and

Okay unlike pooper,you actually make a good point here on biggest scandals in sports history but you know what? you are only helping me in the process to prove the cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal .:rofl:That is because i said brady is in the same catagory as barry bonds,a fraud and cheater who had to cheat to achive greatness.:D while this scandal and barry bonds as well tainted baseball and has put a black eye on it to this day it is not near as bad as deflategate because these are two different players from two different teams. their managers did not know about it nor do their owners PLUS the cheats have been in MULTIPLE scandals time after time over the years with their head coach behind it all and the backing of the owner.:rofl:

I have said this many times in the past so you just helped prove my case FOR me in the process.:rofl:

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots
what do all these people have in common?
You guessed it. cheetas.:rofl:

Oh and I see you got desperatewhen I had you backed up against the wall earlier on this and tried to convince yourself they are no different than teams in the past trying to convince yourself they all cheat,yeah they all cheat thats WHY shady brady is the only future hall of fame quarterback that DOZENS of former athletes are saying is a cheater.:rofl:

If thats what makes you feel better and able to sleep better at night trying to convince yourself it is not even in the top 15 scandals of all time and that they are no different than other teams,then keep on lying to yourself to make yourself feel better than a game that is near and dear to you has not been tainted and goodel does not have his up roger krafts ass.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

When this isn't even on your list I know you have no idea about what makes a top sports scandal.

donaghy+money.jpg

I doubt the Patriots are even top 15 but this scandal is one of the biggest in sports history. And you didn't even mention it? I think you aren't fair and balanced at all.

And Tom Brady did better after they blew the balls up to their normal pressure. So their cheating isn't even cheating. Not REAL cheating.

If you can show me they threw one of those superbowls that I might be interested in seeing. But all of their cheating was to help them win. If you aint cheating you aint trying. I'll read your playbook too stupid cover it up.

Has any team ever threw a Superbowl? I mean besides the Seahawks.

Sealyhobo: "Tom Brady did better after they blew the balls up to their normal pressure. So their cheating isn't even cheating. Not REAL cheating."

There are three things I have observed about you: 1. You are ChrisL's throwaway who you go running to whenever she gets bored and wants to play a symbolic ball of yarn; 2. You are papagergio's forum wife who you wish to please with every keystroke thereby making you a weakling and a sycophant, 3. You are a Patriot/Brady apologist who makes excuses for the cheating and the lying don e by both Brady and the patriots.

Your latest statement is of course a great deal of baloney. Indeed, Reggie Wayne, yea he actually [played with Brady says the following: Wayne, now an analyst with NFL Network, said Brady should not be named MVP, no matter what his level of play is this season. "There is no way Tom Brady can win MVP because he was caught cheating this year."

Bitter ex-Patriots employee: Brady can't win the MVP because he cheated

Now go back to talking wigger, petting your puppy and keep dreaming of chrisL.

well done.ALL excellent points.:up::clap:

Did you see this earlier post of mine below? this long post here below is NOT mine though is the thing,it was written by a Raider fan.I was amazed at how objective and spot on he was.:beer::thup:

HERE IT IS WITHOUT DELAY,This FANTASTIC piece by an NFL fan.:beer::thup::up:

now that sentence there WAS mine,the rest here below is NOT my post though.AGAIN,it is from a Raiders fan i found while doing research on their situation about if they will stay in oakland or move to Vegas is HOW i came across this beautifully written piece by him below.:thup:

This story is important because this is the backbone of the league’s (and especially Goodell’s) love affair with Kraft and the Patriots. Yes Goodell helped – but it was Kraft’s huge wallet that kept the Pets in the critical Boston market which is what everyone (including Kraft himself) wanted to happen. This is one of the reasons (if not the main one) why Goodell destroyed the spygate tapes.

OTOH, this is not Oakland. There are many differences – far too many to cover in one post – but the main one is the Bay area will still have a team if the Raiders leave… the 49ers. I know the local Nation folks don’t want to hear it – but that’s the reality. If the Pets left "New England" (read "Boston" ) – it would have been very hard to put another team there because the natives and the government did not want to pay for a stadium. So they would have needed an existing owner with a HUGE wallet who ALSO wanted to move his team to build a stadium on his own (as Kraft was willing to do) OR – even worse – find an expansion owner/group with enough cash to buy a team AND build a stadium. It cannot be understated how important it was for the league to keep Kraft where he was – the new stadium he built was basically gravy on top. This is why the Pets get away with murder on the field – because Goodell is beholden to Kraft.

as I said,i could not have said it better myself,this guy nailed it to a tee.:up:
gives standing ovation.
:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

I loved this post cause it is from a Raider fan who basically said EVERYTHING that "I" have been saying all these years.he nailed it,I could not have said it any better.:thup: you can pretend sealy,that it is just me and alex in the world who see the truth that it is the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal or that Goddel does not have his head up Robert Krafts ass,but i assure you,this post here was NOT written by me.Does this look ANYTHING like my formatting ?:D

"This story is important because this is the backbone of the league’s (and especially Goodell’s) love affair with Kraft and the Patriots. Yes Goodell helped – but it was Kraft’s huge wallet that kept the Pets in the critical Boston market which is what everyone (including Kraft himself) wanted to happen. This is one of the reasons (if not the main one) why Goodell destroyed the spygate tapes."

The NFL is an oligopoly and there are measures to insure that one team is not too successful over the other teams. There is revenue sharing etc.......

The fact that they allow cheating and celebrate the cheaters has truly pierced any interest I have in professional football.

what most USMB posters around here clearly dont understand is that the cheats win superbowl after superbowl and division title after division title cause they clearly are like politicians who get special treatment over other teams they dont get. a team like cleveland for example,had they been in deflategate,the owner would have lost ownership of the team,the coach kicked out of the leauge and the QB suspended an entire season but the cheats are untouchable as that raider fan said so well in his piece. they are like politicians,same as how politicians get away with crimes everyday WE go to jail for,the cheats are just like them,they have special privedleges the other teams dont get.

In this era of parity,you dont win division title after another and have that great percentage of winning so many games at home unless you are a cheater and have the refs in your pockets. thats WHY I keep saying,give me the good old days when the game wasnt corrupt to the extremes it is now.it might have been back then as well but again,not to the extremes it is NOW.

I find it comical how ESPN and all these NFL announcers such as al michales and chris collingsworth kiss the patriots asses talking about their amazing home record they have and how bill belicheck is the greatest coach ever. the NFL and ESPN of course wont allow anyone to challenged them when they say Belicheck is the greatest coach ever,how if that is true,why is it if he is so great,how come he was a complete failure at cleveland and only had ONE winning season the five seasons he was there? lol

that if it were not for tom brady,he would have been a major failure. WHY is it in collingsworth and michales and the NFLs ramblings how he is such a great coach,they NEVER bring up that little fact of his failures at cleveland?:rolleyes-41: ANSWER. the REASON they dont bring it up is cause it shoots down their theory if it is allowed to be brought up that he is not that good a coach.:D thats our great media for you,no censorship of the press and our great freedom of the press and land of the free here in america.:rofl:

I posted this on my Raiders thread but i will put it here as well since I know nobody reads the stuff i post there. this is a short two minute video that if you watch,for the people who are so sure the raiders are going to be in vegas and get the approved votes by the owners in march,i would not bet the house on that.i would seriously think again.

I can understand though WHY so many people think the raiders are going to vegas because if you go by what the LAMESTREAM media tells you,they say its a slam dunk,a done deal,that they are as good as gone. WHY people believe what the media tells them is beyond me because if you recall,last year they were ALSO saying that CARSON was a done deal for the raiders and chargers and that st louis was the only city that had a viable stadium plan.how did THAT one turn out? WHO was right,ME or the lamestream media?:biggrin::lmao: and Pooper actually took carson seriously as did his lover rightwinger as i have proved on this thread.:biggrin:

also from reading this article here,if I was a betting man,I would NEVER put my money on the owners voting approval for them.

Again we are here to report that not only is the Raiders move to Vegas not a done deal, according to multiple sources around the league, the odds may actually be less than 50-50 that the move is approved, and even if it is approved there are still so many details unsettled that Mark Davis’ deal with Vegas could easily fall apart.

http://journalstar.com/…/article_8beac578-5fc8-5e4b-9f38-ca…

oh and a few other reasons why I am confidant Vegas will never happen is people around here dont seem to understand that Vegas is the most poor city in america,that people are working two jobs to stay afloat. the NFL is all about money,how are they going to get them buy PSL licences being so broke? plus the NFL will lose money with them in vegas cause it is all about tv revenue.with nobody in vegas watching the games,the NFL loses money cause the advertisers dont have anybody to see the commericals that generate revenue for the NFL in the local market. so they are counting on tourists to come there to go see the games. tourists seriously? you think after staying out real late on a saturday night in the wee hours they are going to want to get up early in the morning on a sunday and go see a game?:lmao:

Nobody here has considered ANY of these facts and thats not their fault because the lamestream media never mentions ANY of this stuff.

Last edited:
I posted this on my Raiders thread but i will put it here as well since I know nobody reads the stuff i post there. this is a short two minute video that if you watch,for the people who are so sure the raiders are going to be in vegas and get the approved votes by the owners in march,i would not bet the house on that.i would seriously think again.

I can understand though WHY so many people think the raiders are going to vegas because if you go by what the LAMESTREAM media tells you,they say its a slam dunk,a done deal,that they are as good as gone. WHY people believe what the media tells them is beyond me because if you recall,last year they were ALSO saying that CARSON was a done deal for the raiders and chargers and that st louis was the only city that had a viable stadium plan.how did THAT one turn out? WHO was right,ME or the lamestream media?:biggrin::lmao: and Pooper actually took carson seriously as did his lover rightwinger as i have proved on this thread.:biggrin:

also from reading this article here,if I was a betting man,I would NEVER put my money on the owners voting approval for them.

Again we are here to report that not only is the Raiders move to Vegas not a done deal, according to multiple sources around the league, the odds may actually be less than 50-50 that the move is approved, and even if it is approved there are still so many details unsettled that Mark Davis’ deal with Vegas could easily fall apart.

oh and a few other reasons why I am confidant Vegas will never happen is people around here dont seem to understand that Vegas is the most poor city in america,that people are working two jobs to stay afloat. the NFL is all about money,how are they going to get them buy PSL licences being so broke? plus the NFL will lose money with them in vegas cause it is all about tv revenue.with nobody in vegas watching the games,the NFL loses money cause the advertisers dont have anybody to see the commericals that generate revenue for the NFL in the local market. so they are counting on tourists to come there to go see the games. tourists seriously? you think after staying out real late on a saturday night in the wee hours they are going to want to get up early in the morning on a sunday and go see a game?:lmao:

Nobody here has considered ANY of these facts and thats not their fault because the lamestream media never mentions ANY of this stuff.

I think you bring up some good points.....NFL in competition for the gambling capital of the world. Those two industries will vie for recognition and market share of $$$ and interest.

Besides they already had their share of football.

CCqjc0HVIAA54aw.jpg:large

Almost two pages of blah, blah, blah! One question: If the Super Bowls are rigged, how can anyone cheat? It is all predetermined.

Almost two pages of blah, blah, blah! One question: If the Super Bowls are rigged, how can anyone cheat? It is all predetermined.
Why are you interrupting the bromance bro?

Hey, ram wants me to ask you why you lie? Just explain your original position and I'll explain it to him. Since he has you on block I have to be middle man

Sealyhobo: "Tom Brady did better after they blew the balls up to their normal pressure. So their cheating isn't even cheating. Not REAL cheating."

There are three things I have observed about you: 1. You are ChrisL's throwaway who you go running to whenever she gets bored and wants to play a symbolic ball of yarn; 2. You are papagergio's forum wife who you wish to please with every keystroke thereby making you a weakling and a sycophant, 3. You are a Patriot/Brady apologist who makes excuses for the cheating and the lying don e by both Brady and the patriots.

Your latest statement is of course a great deal of baloney. Indeed, Reggie Wayne, yea he actually [played with Brady says the following: Wayne, now an analyst with NFL Network, said Brady should not be named MVP, no matter what his level of play is this season. "There is no way Tom Brady can win MVP because he was caught cheating this year."

Did you see this earlier post of mine below? this long post here below is NOT mine though is the thing,it was written by a Raider fan.I was amazed at how objective and spot on he was.:beer::thup:

now that sentence there WAS mine,the rest here below is NOT my post though.AGAIN,it is from a Raiders fan i found while doing research on their situation about if they will stay in oakland or move to Vegas is HOW i came across this beautifully written piece by him below.:thup:

This story is important because this is the backbone of the league’s (and especially Goodell’s) love affair with Kraft and the Patriots. Yes Goodell helped – but it was Kraft’s huge wallet that kept the Pets in the critical Boston market which is what everyone (including Kraft himself) wanted to happen. This is one of the reasons (if not the main one) why Goodell destroyed the spygate tapes.

OTOH, this is not Oakland. There are many differences – far too many to cover in one post – but the main one is the Bay area will still have a team if the Raiders leave… the 49ers. I know the local Nation folks don’t want to hear it – but that’s the reality. If the Pets left "New England" (read "Boston" ) – it would have been very hard to put another team there because the natives and the government did not want to pay for a stadium. So they would have needed an existing owner with a HUGE wallet who ALSO wanted to move his team to build a stadium on his own (as Kraft was willing to do) OR – even worse – find an expansion owner/group with enough cash to buy a team AND build a stadium. It cannot be understated how important it was for the league to keep Kraft where he was – the new stadium he built was basically gravy on top. This is why the Pets get away with murder on the field – because Goodell is beholden to Kraft.

as I said,i could not have said it better myself,this guy nailed it to a tee.:up:
gives standing ovation.
:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

I loved this post cause it is from a Raider fan who basically said EVERYTHING that "I" have been saying all these years.he nailed it,I could not have said it any better.:thup: you can pretend sealy,that it is just me and alex in the world who see the truth that it is the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal or that Goddel does not have his head up Robert Krafts ass,but i assure you,this post here was NOT written by me.Does this look ANYTHING like my formatting ?:D

The relationship between all the owners and Goodell is suspect. The NFL is self perpetuating and whatever suits the bottom line will be on the front burner all the time. I have no qualms about that, especially since sports is essentially entertainment and nothing more.

I have to laugh every time I here an announcer proclaim "nobody does it better" or "XYZ" sets an NFL record as if the fan is supposed to feel like he is witnessing something historic.

Fact is, there is a bottom line, an amount of money that needs to be generated and players who need to get paid.

It is a business.

The fact that Tom Brady cheats, that another player takes drugs or is a murderer trumps good values and examples for children to follow. Poor reality but that is exactly what it is.

yeah you nailed it.
Since i could not get any response from Sealy on this,would like YOU to comment and give me some feedback onthis post where i copied and pasted that Raiders excellent objective post in post#145 here of mine.:)
I'd be curious to see what Alex has to say too.

what I dont understand is WHY i have to ask him about that post by that raiders fan that says exactly what i been saying the last two years that goddel has his head up krafts ass cause you wont comment on his post by him especially when it is a VERY good,well thought out informative piece.
Pooper says he called the rams move and the year. He said you were off by a year he wasn't. He was right.

Hey, ram wants me to ask you why you lie? Just explain your original position and I'll explain it to him. Since he has you on block I have to be middle man

I don't lie.

I don't lie.
Ram, he said he doesn't lie. But isn't that what a liar would say?

gives standing ovation.

The relationship between all the owners and Goodell is suspect. The NFL is self perpetuating and whatever suits the bottom line will be on the front burner all the time. I have no qualms about that, especially since sports is essentially entertainment and nothing more.

I have to laugh every time I here an announcer proclaim "nobody does it better" or "XYZ" sets an NFL record as if the fan is supposed to feel like he is witnessing something historic.

Fact is, there is a bottom line, an amount of money that needs to be generated and players who need to get paid.

It is a business.

The fact that Tom Brady cheats, that another player takes drugs or is a murderer trumps good values and examples for children to follow. Poor reality but that is exactly what it is.

yeah you nailed it.
Since i could not get any response from Sealy on this,would like YOU to comment and give me some feedback onthis post where i copied and pasted that Raiders excellent objective post in post#145 here of mine.:)
I'd be curious to see what Alex has to say too.

what I dont understand is WHY i have to ask him about that post by that raiders fan that says exactly what i been saying the last two years that goddel has his head up krafts ass cause you wont comment on his post by him especially when it is a VERY good,well thought out informative piece.
Pooper says he called the rams move and the year. He said you were off by a year he wasn't. He was right.

Dude you did not ask him the correct question i told you to ask.grrrrrrrrrrrr

we are not talking about the Rams here,I thought I made that clear?:rolleyes:
My QUESTION for him i wanted you to ask him is about his lovers anquitys and rightwinger he has his head up the ass of,not about the Rams.

I said earlier a couple of times that was the ONE thing that Pooper got correct on and that I was wrong about was that he did correctly say the Rams would be in LA in 2016 and I said 2015. That is the ONE thing Pooper HAS always been truthful on.everything else he says about me has always been one lie after another about me such as telling rightwinger he somehow owns me.:lmao:

I was not asking you to ask him about the Rams. what I WAS asking you to ask him was how is it as he stated on my Jeff Fisher thread,that rightwinger and anquity owns me as he told rightwinger? :haha: you missed my earlier post where i said that rightwinger has ALWAYS said the Rams are still playing in st louis this year as evidenced by this thread title. :D

that is proof that he is USMB'S resident troll the fact he is the ONLY poster at this site that still lives in denial that they are in LA.:rolleyes: He said rightwinger owns me yet rightwinger as this thread title proves,trolls everyday saying the rams are still playing in st louis this year cause he is butthurt that contrary to poopers lies,.I always OWN rightwinger.

He also said anquity owns me as well when all he ever did was change the subject all the time on that thread as he has done the last two years when I have asked him the question-what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA.He changes the subject all the time when i ask him that question cause he is too buttthurt to admit i took him to school on that obviously.:rolleyes:

so the correct question i want you to ask him is WHY does he lie that anquity and rightwinger own me when those two trolls said they would never come back to LA.:rofl: and where does he come up with this logic that rightwinger owns me when pooper and rightwinger cant even agree what city the Rams are playing in this year? comedy gold.:lmao:

I might have been off by one year on the Rams coming back to LA but I was 100 times more closer to the truth than his lovers rightwinger and anquity though who said they would NEVER come back yet to poopers logic,those two own me even though him and rightwinger cant even agree in what city the rams are playing in this year? PRICELESS.:lmao::lmao::haha::haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

I don't lie.
Ram, he said he doesn't lie. But isn't that what a liar would say?
exactly.well said.:up: well as i just got done saying,he WAS truthful about that saying he did say the Rams would be back in LA in 2016 where I said they would be back in 2015.I was wrong,he was right on that.i have never denied that.

That is the ONE thing he has always been truthful on,everything else he has said about me is always one lie after another such as his latest lie recently that rightwinger and anquity somehow own me when they both said the Rams would NEVER come back to LA.:lmao::haha: YET according to pooper,those two trolls SOMEHOW own me?comedy gold.:lmao::lol::rofl:

see how pooper lies about me all the time? this is the answer i would like you to ask him because i would just LOVE to hear his warped logic answer he gives.i mean how is it that rightwinger owns me when him and rightwinger cant even agree which city the rams are playing in this year obviously?:uhoh3:

comedy gold.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I think you bring up some good points.....NFL in competition for the gambling capital of the world. Those two industries will vie for recognition and market share of $$$ and interest.

where did you find that? i sure wish "I" could have been at that game.:happy-1::up:

this is the first time i have EVER seen the mainstream media give an objective,non biased view on the Raiders move to vegas.good to see them for once not holding back facts.:thup: people who think vegas is a done deal really need to listen to this excellent informative newscast in this video from channel 9.:thup: I love the part where he says -we all thought carson was a done deal.:up:
Kevin Eastman - One of the most interesting videos I've... | Facebook

where did you find that? i sure wish "I" could have been at that game.:happy-1::up:

this is the first time i have EVER seen the mainstream media give an objective,non biased view on the Raiders move to vegas.good to see them for once not holding back facts.:thup: people who think vegas is a done deal really need to listen to this excellent informative newscast in this video from channel 9.:thup: I love the part where he says -we all thought carson was a done deal.:up:

Wow filed papers....maybe it will be a good thing

More football from Vegas

lingerie011.jpg

More football from Vegas

lingerie011.jpg

damn,as i said before,I sure wish I had been at that game.a mans dream in heaven.lol

sealybobo I am still waiting for you to contact pooper on my last two posts of those questions for you to pose to him about his lovers rightwinger and anquity.lol

I heard there's an expansion draft coming. The NFL is going to add many teams. One in mexico, Europe and Canada.

Think about how much more ratings the NFL would get if they sent a different team over every week for 15 weeks. When you go to Europe the next week you get a bi week.

Anyways, please let's move on from the rams chargers and raiders. Let's talk about Atlanta's chances of winning against the Patriots.

The game is in Texas. No home court advantage.

If Brady isn't the goat isn't at least new england the greatest dynasty in football?

I don't think normal people care about new england cheating. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. And all the classics you watch were cheaters too. Dirty. Joe Montana played with deflated balls all the time. Everyone did. What you think bradys the first to think of that?

And if Tom's not the goat he's the coat. Coolest of all time.

Now unblock pooper and watch the God damn Superbowl. You're only punishing yourself retard.

I sense the truth hurts that the patriots have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,these games are phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and you are calling ME the retard for sticking to watching the classics games when the game was not corrupt as it is now and not watching the superbowl? priceless.:haha:

I have never denied that there is a chance that someday the NFL could be in europe but whats the point of bringing that up since i never denied it?

Oh and AFTER today,okay,I promise I at least will stop talking about the raiders,chargers and rams in LA saga that is UNLESS you want to keep ot going.lol

but here it is all black and white of proof what a moron pooper is.here he is saying he seriously though the raiders had a chance of being in LA this year.sorry but anybody who thinks the raiders are ever going back to LA again is a compete complete stupid fuck moron as rightwinger and pooper have proven in spades in this ENTIRE thread.:haha:

Here he is saying that LA could have THREE TEAMS.:haha: See I did not lie,POOPER has again.:haha:

post#1084 to post# 1086 here in black and white.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

so MY question NOW is pooper going to commit PERJURY and say he never said that carson was for real and did not ignore the multiple times i posted on that thread it was a toxic landdump and would never happen?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The Patriot thing is nothing compared to.

and

Okay unlike pooper,you actually make a good point here on biggest scandals in sports history but you know what? you are only helping me in the process to prove the cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal .:rofl:That is because i said brady is in the same catagory as barry bonds,a fraud and cheater who had to cheat to achive greatness.:D while this scandal and barry bonds as well tainted baseball and has put a black eye on it to this day it is not near as bad as deflategate because these are two different players from two different teams. their managers did not know about it nor do their owners PLUS the cheats have been in MULTIPLE scandals time after time over the years with their head coach behind it all and the backing of the owner.:rofl:

I have said this many times in the past so you just helped prove my case FOR me in the process.:rofl:

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots
what do all these people have in common?
You guessed it. cheetas.:rofl:

Oh and I see you got desperatewhen I had you backed up against the wall earlier on this and tried to convince yourself they are no different than teams in the past trying to convince yourself they all cheat,yeah they all cheat thats WHY shady brady is the only future hall of fame quarterback that DOZENS of former athletes are saying is a cheater.:rofl:

If thats what makes you feel better and able to sleep better at night trying to convince yourself it is not even in the top 15 scandals of all time and that they are no different than other teams,then keep on lying to yourself to make yourself feel better than a game that is near and dear to you has not been tainted and goodel does not have his up roger krafts ass.

When this isn't even on your list I know you have no idea about what makes a top sports scandal.

donaghy+money.jpg

I doubt the Patriots are even top 15 but this scandal is one of the biggest in sports history. And you didn't even mention it? I think you aren't fair and balanced at all.

And Tom Brady did better after they blew the balls up to their normal pressure. So their cheating isn't even cheating. Not REAL cheating.

If you can show me they threw one of those superbowls that I might be interested in seeing. But all of their cheating was to help them win. If you aint cheating you aint trying. I'll read your playbook too stupid cover it up.

Has any team ever threw a Superbowl? I mean besides the Seahawks.

well i see sealy has left the building so that being the case,you mentioning chris's name,that lady is a psychotic nut case,she really scares me the way she goes into meltdown and has temper tantrems when the truth abotu brady and the cheatriots are exposed. the way she takes is to personal as though he is like a family member or soemthing is just scary.

I have seen others say to her before in the past as well that they have found her to always be reasonable and objective on other subjects they talk to her about so why she has to be so childish over facts about them being cheaters they dont understand either.:rolleyes:

I have no doubt the way she takes it so personal you would not want to be in a dark alley with her at night cause if you were and bashed her team calling them cheaters,she would take out a knife and stab you to death.i am SERIOUS,I am not kidding,you just got to watch her meltdowns to see how unstable she is about it all.:rolleyes:

More football from Vegas

lingerie011.jpg

damn,as i said before,I sure wish I had been at that game.a mans dream in heaven.lol

sealybobo I am still waiting for you to contact pooper on my last two posts of those questions for you to pose to him about his lovers rightwinger and anquity.lol

sealybobo how come you are ignoring LALAMBSFAN911INSIDEJOB?

He still can't figure out why rightwinger and a couple other people own him.

Of course he reads my posts and is obsessed with what I have to say. I wonder why he feels the need to ask others what he is afraid to do.

someone farted in here.^:9:

btw pooper stop making up lies that i said you never said the rams would not come back to LA everytime i say that ANQUITY AND RIGHTWINGER said they would never come back.i have never denied you said they would and i have never denied you said they would be in 2016 and i have never denied i was off by one year saying it would be 2015,sealy saw himself where i posted where i ADMITTED many times on that thread i was off by a year.

what I HAVE called you out on for being a moron and have proven you to be a moron that you ignore is you have this fucked up logic your bed lovers rightwinger and anquity own me when THEY said they would never come back so its hysterical you think they own me when they have NEVER admitted they were wrong on this and you lost your credibility saying rightwinger owns me when you two trolls obviously cannot even agree what city that are playing in this year.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and since I know YOU are reading my posts and talking to yourself actually fooling yourself into thinking i read your drivel anymore, AGAIN i have never said you were an idiot for saying the rams were never coming back,I HAVE said that many times to your bed lovers,the two stupid fucks anquity and rightwinger OBVIOUSLY but i have never said you were one of them.

what i HAVE said is you were a stupid fuck for taking carson seriously back then thinking the raiders had a chance whatsoever of ever coming back to LA since you were an idiot and ignored all my posts back then there was no chance in hell of that happening cause 1.the carson site was a toxic landdump and 2,there is no way in hell the raiders will ever be back in LA as long as Davis is the owner cause they hate the davis family.

YOU said the Rams AND the RAIDERS would be back in LA like the dumbfuck you are ignoring those facts i posted back then WHY that will never happen with the raiders.blatantly ignoring me when i said at LEAST three times back then,that CARSON was a hoax.you actually thought carson had a chance though as i proved earler,that is WHY i call you out for being a dumbfuck.it has NOTHING to do with the Rams.:rolleyes:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

i sure wish sealy would come back so i would know what kind of dodgeball game you are playing in avoiding that pesky little fact but it looks like he has left the building and I will have to wait till the future to read your posts many months down the road and then you watch you claim cause i did that,that i dont have you on ignore of course no doubt.:uhoh3:

someone farted in here.^:9:

btw pooper stop making up lies that i said you never said the rams would not come back to LA everytime i say that ANQUITY AND RIGHTWINGER said they would never come back.i have never denied you said they would and i have never denied you said they would be in 2016 and i have never denied i was off by one year saying it would be 2015,sealy saw himself where i posted where i ADMITTED many times on that thread i was off by a year.

what I HAVE called you out on for being a moron and have proven you to be a moron that you ignore is you have this fucked up logic your bed lovers rightwinger and anquity own me when THEY said they would never come back so its hysterical you think they own me when they have NEVER admitted they were wrong on this and you lost your credibility saying rightwinger owns me when you two trolls obviously cannot even agree what city that are playing in this year.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

You keep proving how much rightwinger owns your silly punk ass! Keep crying and having Sealybobo run to ask me questions! LOL! You aren't man enough to post to me so you take the chicken's way out. Scum bucket liar! You dont have me on ignore you lying sack of donkey crap! LOL! Keep lying asshole!

oh and since I know YOU are reading my posts and talking to yourself actually fooling yourself into thinking i read your drivel anymore, AGAIN i have never said you were an idiot for saying the rams were never coming back,I HAVE said that many times to your bed lovers,the two stupid fucks anquity and rightwinger OBVIOUSLY but i have never said you were one of them.

what i HAVE said is you were a stupid fuck for taking carson seriously back then thinking the raiders had a chance whatsoever of ever coming back to LA since you were an idiot and ignored all my posts back then there was no chance in hell of that happening cause 1.the carson site was a toxic landdump and 2,there is no way in hell the raiders will ever be back in LA as long as Davis is the owner cause they hate the davis family. YOU said the Rams AND the RAIDERS would be back in LA like the dumbfuck you are ignoring those facts i posted back then WHY that will never happen with the raiders.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

i sure wish sealy would come back so i would know what kind of dodgeball game you are playing in avoiding thta pesky little fact but it looks like he has left the building and I will have to wait till the future to read your posts many months down the road and then you watch you claim cause i did that,that i dont have you on ignore of course no doubt.:uhoh3:

LOL! reading my posts again, you chicken shit liar. Why don't you have Alex ask questions for you since Sealy is smart enough not to or wait why don't you man up instead of playing six year old games! LOL!

Forum List

Back