After over 20 years....LA finally gets an NFL team

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rightwinger, Jan 12, 2017.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,368
    what most USMB posters around here clearly dont understand is that the cheats win superbowl after superbowl and division title after division title cause they clearly are like politicians who get special treatment over other teams they dont get. a team like cleveland for example,had they been in deflategate,the owner would have lost ownership of the team,the coach kicked out of the leauge and the QB suspended an entire season but the cheats are untouchable as that raider fan said so well in his piece. they are like politicians,same as how politicians get away with crimes everyday WE go to jail for,the cheats are just like them,they have special privedleges the other teams dont get.

In this era of parity,you dont win division title after another and have that great percentage of winning so many games at home unless you are a cheater and have the refs in your pockets. thats WHY I keep saying,give me the good old days when the game wasnt corrupt to the extremes it is now.it might have been back then as well but again,not to the extremes it is NOW.

I find it comical how ESPN and all these NFL announcers such as al michales and chris collingsworth kiss the patriots asses talking about their amazing home record they have and how bill belicheck is the greatest coach ever. the NFL and ESPN of course wont allow anyone to challenged them when they say Belicheck is the greatest coach ever,how if that is true,why is it if he is so great,how come he was a complete failure at cleveland and only had ONE winning season the five seasons he was there? lol

that if it were not for tom brady,he would have been a major failure. WHY is it in collingsworth and michales and the NFLs ramblings how he is such a great coach,they NEVER bring up that little fact of his failures at cleveland?:rolleyes-41: ANSWER. the REASON they dont bring it up is cause it shoots down their theory if it is allowed to be brought up that he is not that good a coach.:D thats our great media for you,no censorship of the press and our great freedom of the press and land of the free here in america.:rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,368
    I posted this on my Raiders thread but i will put it here as well since I know nobody reads the stuff i post there. this is a short two minute video that if you watch,for the people who are so sure the raiders are going to be in vegas and get the approved votes by the owners in march,i would not bet the house on that.i would seriously think again.

I can understand though WHY so many people think the raiders are going to vegas because if you go by what the LAMESTREAM media tells you,they say its a slam dunk,a done deal,that they are as good as gone. WHY people believe what the media tells them is beyond me because if you recall,last year they were ALSO saying that CARSON was a done deal for the raiders and chargers and that st louis was the only city that had a viable stadium plan.how did THAT one turn out? WHO was right,ME or the lamestream media?:biggrin::lmao: and Pooper actually took carson seriously as did his lover rightwinger as i have proved on this thread.:biggrin:

also from reading this article here,if I was a betting man,I would NEVER put my money on the owners voting approval for them.

Again we are here to report that not only is the Raiders move to Vegas not a done deal, according to multiple sources around the league, the odds may actually be less than 50-50 that the move is approved, and even if it is approved there are still so many details unsettled that Mark Davis’ deal with Vegas could easily fall apart.

http://journalstar.com/…/article_8beac578-5fc8-5e4b-9f38-ca…

oh and a few other reasons why I am confidant Vegas will never happen is people around here dont seem to understand that Vegas is the most poor city in america,that people are working two jobs to stay afloat. the NFL is all about money,how are they going to get them buy PSL licences being so broke? plus the NFL will lose money with them in vegas cause it is all about tv revenue.with nobody in vegas watching the games,the NFL loses money cause the advertisers dont have anybody to see the commericals that generate revenue for the NFL in the local market. so they are counting on tourists to come there to go see the games. tourists seriously? you think after staying out real late on a saturday night in the wee hours they are going to want to get up early in the morning on a sunday and go see a game?:lmao:

Nobody here has considered ANY of these facts and thats not their fault because the lamestream media never mentions ANY of this stuff.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  3. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,495
    I think you bring up some good points.....NFL in competition for the gambling capital of the world. Those two industries will vie for recognition and market share of $$$ and interest.

Besides they already had their share of football.

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,785
    Almost two pages of blah, blah, blah! One question: If the Super Bowls are rigged, how can anyone cheat? It is all predetermined.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,810
    Why are you interrupting the bromance bro?

Hey, ram wants me to ask you why you lie? Just explain your original position and I'll explain it to him. Since he has you on block I have to be middle man

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,810
    Pooper says he called the rams move and the year. He said you were off by a year he wasn't. He was right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,785
    I don't lie.

8. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,810
    Ram, he said he doesn't lie. But isn't that what a liar would say?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,368
    Dude you did not ask him the correct question i told you to ask.grrrrrrrrrrrr

we are not talking about the Rams here,I thought I made that clear?:rolleyes:
    My QUESTION for him i wanted you to ask him is about his lovers anquitys and rightwinger he has his head up the ass of,not about the Rams.

I said earlier a couple of times that was the ONE thing that Pooper got correct on and that I was wrong about was that he did correctly say the Rams would be in LA in 2016 and I said 2015. That is the ONE thing Pooper HAS always been truthful on.everything else he says about me has always been one lie after another about me such as telling rightwinger he somehow owns me.:lmao:

I was not asking you to ask him about the Rams. what I WAS asking you to ask him was how is it as he stated on my Jeff Fisher thread,that rightwinger and anquity owns me as he told rightwinger? :haha: you missed my earlier post where i said that rightwinger has ALWAYS said the Rams are still playing in st louis this year as evidenced by this thread title. :D

that is proof that he is USMB'S resident troll the fact he is the ONLY poster at this site that still lives in denial that they are in LA.:rolleyes: He said rightwinger owns me yet rightwinger as this thread title proves,trolls everyday saying the rams are still playing in st louis this year cause he is butthurt that contrary to poopers lies,.I always OWN rightwinger.

He also said anquity owns me as well when all he ever did was change the subject all the time on that thread as he has done the last two years when I have asked him the question-what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA.He changes the subject all the time when i ask him that question cause he is too buttthurt to admit i took him to school on that obviously.:rolleyes:

so the correct question i want you to ask him is WHY does he lie that anquity and rightwinger own me when those two trolls said they would never come back to LA.:rofl: and where does he come up with this logic that rightwinger owns me when pooper and rightwinger cant even agree what city the Rams are playing in this year? comedy gold.:lmao:

I might have been off by one year on the Rams coming back to LA but I was 100 times more closer to the truth than his lovers rightwinger and anquity though who said they would NEVER come back yet to poopers logic,those two own me even though him and rightwinger cant even agree in what city the rams are playing in this year? PRICELESS.:lmao::lmao::haha::haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  10. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,368
    exactly.well said.:up: well as i just got done saying,he WAS truthful about that saying he did say the Rams would be back in LA in 2016 where I said they would be back in 2015.I was wrong,he was right on that.i have never denied that.

That is the ONE thing he has always been truthful on,everything else he has said about me is always one lie after another such as his latest lie recently that rightwinger and anquity somehow own me when they both said the Rams would NEVER come back to LA.:lmao::haha: YET according to pooper,those two trolls SOMEHOW own me?comedy gold.:lmao::lol::rofl:

see how pooper lies about me all the time? this is the answer i would like you to ask him because i would just LOVE to hear his warped logic answer he gives.i mean how is it that rightwinger owns me when him and rightwinger cant even agree which city the rams are playing in this year obviously?:uhoh3:

comedy gold.
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: