After Obama's snub of the supreme court, Alito isn't going to next speech

After Obama's snub of the supreme court, Alito isn't going to next speech

He could send a "corporation". After all, they're people too.

While it's sad to see stuff like this happen being this is part of my life and all it's nice to see the rejection of Bush/Obama or just liberals as a whole.

Supreme Court justices have become just as political as the rest of Washington. I frankly don't see any reason why they should be held in such reverence. Do we really believe that these guys are the purveyors of all things just and true?

From the OPs link:

"The better course, Alito said, is to follow the example of more experienced justices like Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas and the recently retired John Paul Stevens. None has attended in several years."

This is probably best case scenario for the country on the whole.

Wow nice to see how Liberals think of the Supreme court. Sounds like you people think they should just rubber stamp what ever the President wants.

Sorry that is not their job. They are an equal and separate branch of the Government. Not the Executives bitch. I guess you people do not like our system of checks and balances much.

Well at least not when it works against a Liberal Agenda.

Wow nice to see how Liberals think of the Supreme court.
I thought Conservatives hated that evil Supreme Court, with those justices legislating form the bench...
Sounds like you people think they should just rubber stamp what ever the President wants.
Huh?
Sorry that is not their job. They are an equal and separate branch of the Government.
yes...
Not the Executives bitch.
So why is Alito being a bitch?
I guess you people do not like our system of checks and balances much.

The Liberal Agenda is to have the justices attend State of the Union addresses? Whoa, that's intense!:lol::eusa_pray:

Wow nice to see how Liberals think of the Supreme court.
I thought Conservatives hated that evil Supreme Court, with those justices legislating form the bench...
Sounds like you people think they should just rubber stamp what ever the President wants.
Huh? yes...
Not the Executives bitch.
So why is Alito being a bitch?
I guess you people do not like our system of checks and balances much.

The Liberal Agenda is to have the justices attend State of the Union addresses? Whoa, that's intense!:lol::eusa_pray:

Cute, I am to tired to respond tonight, but I will pos rep you just because I am a nice person :)

Wow nice to see how Liberals think of the Supreme court. Sounds like you people think they should just rubber stamp what ever the President wants.

Sorry that is not their job. They are an equal and separate branch of the Government. Not the Executives bitch. I guess you people do not like our system of checks and balances much.

No they do not like checks and balances. They like unfettered power. But we're fixin to set their clocks back a little. :eusa_angel:

Supreme Court Justice Alito Plans to Skip Next State of Union Address - FoxNews.com

Alito is absolutely right. The Supreme Court goes to the speeches just as a sign of respect to the president. They have no obligation to be there.

If Obama is going to attack them, in front of them, then fuck Obama.:eusa_hand:

OH goodie. And now we have a Supreme Court justice also throwing hissy fits. Nice.

Even Supreme Court Justices are entitled to make symbolic gestures in this country, and that's all this is.

The fact that the USSC has indirectly put the kibosh on any attempt at campaign reform is very serious, whether you think so or not. How many billions (not millions) will be spent on the 2012 campaign as a result of the BIASED Citizens decision? If we can use the measurement of this mid-term election, it will be mind-boggling. The next best seller will be titled "The Purchase of the American Presidency: Why Voting no Longer Matters."

Forum List

Back