After Obama viciously takes on Arizona, WH courts China

Clinton courts Chinese people tough mission nears - Road Runner

This has gotta be the most fucked up White House in American history.

I don't think so, they won the battle for health care reform, and they are following through on their campaign promises even if they are moving more slowly than expected due to the economic problems. With all the Democrats in Washington, I expected to see some serious ass-kicking. Things appear pretty moderate to this Indy.

However, I have not seen any leadership coming forward from any sector that should concern Obama/Biden about a second term if they want it.

Last edited:
Nice lie Amway....but not they weren't linked to AlQaida
I dunno why I need to show the same thing countless times. I don't have time tonight.

Come on Amway...

You have tried to pass off this lie before and were shot down.

Do you think we forgot?

Al Qaeda Recruiter New Focus in Fort Hood Killings Investigation - ABC News

Al Qaeda Recruiter New Focus in Fort Hood Killings Investigation
Army Major Nidal Hasan Was In Contact With Imam Anwar Awlaki, Officials Say

Army Major who allegedly perpetrated last week's massacre at Fort Hood , attention is turning to Anwar al Awlaki , a top al Qaeda recruiter who was in contact with Major Nidal Malik Hasan before last week's shootings.

Could the Fort Hood massacre have been prevented?Awlaki, a charismatic American Muslim imam, now operates a jihadist web site out of Yemen that calls on all Muslims to wage war against the U.S. Officials say Hasan had between 10 and 20 contacts with Awlaki beginning late last year.

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Hasan was attempting to make contact with Awlaki, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.

According to the officials, the Army was informed of Hasan's contact, but it is unclear what, if anything, the Army did in response.

Man Claims Terror Ties in Little Rock Shooting - NYTimes.com

Man Claims Terror Ties in Little Rock Shooting

MEMPHIS — A Tennessee man accused of killing a soldier outside a Little Rock, Ark., military recruiting station last year has asked a judge to change his plea to guilty, claiming for the first time that he is affiliated with a Yemen-based affiliate of Al Qaeda.

In a letter to the judge presiding over his case, the accused killer, Abdulhakim Muhammad, calls himself a soldier in Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and calls the shooting “a Jihadi Attack” in retribution for the killing of Muslims by American troops.

“I wasn’t insane or post traumatic nor was I forced to do this Act,” Mr. Muhammad said in a two-page, hand-printed note in pencil. The attack, which he said did not go as planned, was “justified according to Islamic Laws and the Islamic Religion. Jihad — to fight those who wage war on Islam and Muslims.”

That's a waste of bandwidth. There is no proving anything with Leftnutwinger. He will be making the same claim by next week and say you never proved a link.

The Democrats are crazy if they think the people will forget their despicable standing ovations for the Mexican President creep. Their arrogance is blinding them at this point. They really don't have any idea how angry most Americans are at those standing ovations. They have turned off even most Independents. The vast silent majority will have their say in coming elections and what they say wont be good news for the Democrats.

You wrote....

"After Obama viciously takes on Arizona".

Can you link this part? I am so tired of your bullshit. A link would suffice. Show where he "viciously" attacked Arizona please. If not, just shut the fuck up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7xuo7hyCcw]YouTube - Obama on AZ Immigration Law[/ame]
His usual fearmongering. If you don't have papers then you will be deported. Even if you're great grandparents came here.

You wrote....

Can you link this part? I am so tired of your bullshit. A link would suffice. Show where he "viciously" attacked Arizona please. If not, just shut the fuck up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7xuo7hyCcw]YouTube - Obama on AZ Immigration Law[/ame]
His usual fearmongering. If you don't have papers then you will be deported. Even if you're great grandparents came here.

This is viciously attacking Arizona? Seriously, this is it? Please tell me you have something else, because I knew you were coming back with this clip and I thought maybe, perhaps you had something else.
Every single thing he said was truthful. No vicious attack in any way shape or form.

Liar.

Last edited:
You wrote....

This is viciously attacking Arizona? Seriously, this is it? Please tell me you have something else, because I knew you were coming back with this clip and I thought maybe, perhaps you had something else.
Every single thing he said was truthful. No vicious attack in any way shape or form.

Liar.

There was not a single thing truthful he said, including "and" and "but". I t is fearmongering of the highest order--"ph anyone who looks less than Aryan is going to be held by police for questioning if they can't produce their grandparents' birth certificate."
The Left constittutes the biggest liars and hypocrites in this country. You're just a poor example of one.

FOXNews.com - China noncommittal on US calls for support of action against NKorea over SKorean ship sinking

U.S. President Barack Obama and Clinton have both said Washington fully supports the measures South Korea is taking, including referring the matter to the Security Council, which could impose new sanctions on the North or condemn the ship sinking

Wow, talk about vicious, Barak Hussein wants to refer it to the security council. What a douchebag.

Maybe someone ought to tell him that China has veto power on the security council.:cuckoo:

FOXNews.com - China noncommittal on US calls for support of action against NKorea over SKorean ship sinking

U.S. President Barack Obama and Clinton have both said Washington fully supports the measures South Korea is taking, including referring the matter to the Security Council, which could impose new sanctions on the North or condemn the ship sinking

Wow, talk about vicious, Barak Hussein wants to refer it to the security council. What a douchebag.

Maybe someone ought to tell him that China has veto power on the security council.:cuckoo:

Golly Gee Amway Mike......

Do you think that might be a reason for engaging China now?

Gee whiz sewerboy do you it's going to make a difference ?

China cares a lot more about n Korea than the US.

Follow the money, Amway...

Follow the money

Who is currently providing more to the booming Chinese economy? US or North Korea

When was the last time, North Korea did anything for China other than embarass them?

Time to enter the 21st century AmwayMike

Follow the money, Amway...
Follow the money

Who is currently providing more to the booming Chinese economy? US or North Korea

When was the last time, North Korea did anything for China other than embarass them?

Time to enter the 21st century AmwayMike

Unlike Obama most world leaders support their allies. China won't do anything to hurt n Korea sewerboy .

Unlike Obama most world leaders support their allies. China won't do anything to hurt n Korea sewerboy .

China is a lot closer to North Korea than the U.S. And a lot closer to its nukes. And the Norks do the Chinese bidding in laundering money, drug dealing, selling nuclear arms etc.

Obama doesn't have the chops for this fight. And Kim knows it.

I gotta say, these morons who actually believe that North Korea is not a puppet state of Red China have got to be the biggest historically uneducated idiots around. North Korea doesn''t do something like this without consulting Red China first. This all to test the dunce Obama. It wouldn't suprise me if Red China made a move on Taiwan in the near future either. ~BH

Forum List

Back