After Obama viciously takes on Arizona, WH courts China

SewerBOY kissing China's ass isn't going to accomplish one thing regarding N Korea torpedoing a S. Korean warship.

A 2,000 pound on N. Korea Ministry of Defense would deliver a much clearer message.

What a dumbass you are. How many of those fuckinng bombs have we dropped on Iraq by now? What clear message did we send, besides the fact that we have NO fucking clue how to fight a war against terrorism using conventional weapons and tactics?

Um, last I checked we won that war.

Anyway, Obama's strategy on No.Korea, as well as Iran, Venezuala and Afghanistan, are total failures. U.S. foreign policy is being run by a bunch of amateurs. And not only does it show, but our allies know it too.
Prepare for another round of the U.S. offering incentives to North Korea, which will violate whatever treaty they sign.

We did???? Who were we fighting? What did we win? When did we win? Why the hell are our troops still over there?

What a dumbass you are. How many of those fuckinng bombs have we dropped on Iraq by now? What clear message did we send, besides the fact that we have NO fucking clue how to fight a war against terrorism using conventional weapons and tactics?

Anyway, Obama's strategy on No.Korea, as well as Iran, Venezuala and Afghanistan, are total failures. U.S. foreign policy is being run by a bunch of amateurs. And not only does it show, but our allies know it too.
Prepare for another round of the U.S. offering incentives to North Korea, which will violate whatever treaty they sign.

We did???? Who were we fighting? What did we win? When did we win? Why the hell are our troops still over there?

We still have troops in Germany and Japan. Heck, Texas for that matter. I guess we lost there too.

There's an oil spill in the Gulf too... you should try to keep up.

We still have troops in Germany and Japan. Heck, Texas for that matter. I guess we lost there too.

Nice deflection. Please try again to tell me what we won.

There's an oil spill in the Gulf too... you should try to keep up.

Even though you have proven to be nothing more than a parrot for the lowest level GOP talking heads, I will offer you the same question. What did we win?

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.. dining on $100/lb beef.. on your nickel.

You trying to get us upset that tax money pays for the president's food? Really?

We can't exactly serve TV Dinners when we have foreign dignitaries over.

Apparently, spending is only an issue when a Democrat is in the WH.

I think we spent too much under Bush and Obama but I really don't have a problem with tax money being spent to feed house and protect the President.

In fact Soggy was the only person I've ever seen who has.

I bet had Bush been partying like it's 2999 on $100/lb beef when 40+ million American were unemployed and running $1.3 trillion deficits we'd be hearing about how "insensitive" this is.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.. dining on $100/lb beef.. on your nickel.

You trying to get us upset that tax money pays for the president's food? Really?

I would have served that Mexican jackass Taco Bell and hoped he got a bad case of the runs.

You have the worst foreign policy ideas I've ever seen. You honestly don't see how pissing off the leaders of other nations could backfire?

I bet had Bush been partying like it's 2999 on $100/lb beef when 40+ million American were unemployed and running $1.3 trillion deficits we'd be hearing about how "insensitive" this is.

Oh yeah. After all, Bush the good samaritan, did give up golf after sending thousands of our men and women to their deaths.

I would have served that Mexican jackass Taco Bell and hoped he got a bad case of the runs.

You have the worst foreign policy ideas I've ever seen. You honestly don't see how pissing off the leaders of other nations could backfire?

So...... I guess it was pretty strupid to basically tell the Israeli PM to fuck off when he was here or... buying the British PM's kids a toy from the gift shop? And what is it the Mexicans have done for us other than send us all their welfare cases?

Forum List

Back