After November 2012 What Will the Dems Do?

On what information do you claim you will win the election?

You cant even find a candidate

Dumb ass. There hasn't even been a primary yet.

Go back and check who/where the Dimocrat candidates were at this same time in the lead up to the '08 election.

Do you ever reread the tripe you post and feel embarrassed, stupid, etc.?

Oh, we will, Truth, we will; in any case, we are going to make this election a referendum on the failures of this administration. Your beloved party had two years to get it right, two years in absolute control. They wasted a good part of that, on a healthcare bill (soon to be declared unconstitutional) that the American people told them they didn't want, instead of fixing the economy. Come next November, they're going to pay for that, and the rest of Obama's sorry "legacy". I'm hearing the same old liberal song I heard in 1979; and honestly, it's music to my ears; the tune is called "Whistling Past the Graveyard". Ah, the memories of Chancellor and Jennings , openly sobbing on the air on election night, 1980; I eagerly await the same from Matthews, Katie Couric, Olberman and Maddow come November, 2012 Never mind December 21, 2012; for your party, Doomsday will come a bit over a month earlier....:lol:

Cheer up, though; right now, this administration is still running second to Jimmy Carter's for worst and most ineffectual of the last hundred years, but you're getting closer, and you still have a year to become the new number one.

Oh, we will, Truth, we will; in any case, we are going to make this election a referendum on the failures of this administration. Your beloved party had two years to get it right, two years in absolute control. They wasted a good part of that, on a healthcare bill (soon to be declared unconstitutional) that the American people told them they didn't want, instead of fixing the economy. Come next November, they're going to pay for that, and the rest of Obama's sorry "legacy". I'm hearing the same old liberal song I heard in 1979; and honestly, it's music to my ears; the tune is called "Whistling Past the Graveyard". Ah, the memories of Chancellor and Jennings , openly sobbing on the air on election night, 1980; I eagerly await the same from Matthews, Katie Couric, Olberman and Maddow come November, 2012 Never mind December 21, 2012; for your party, Doomsday will come a bit over a month earlier....:lol:

Cheer up, though; right now, this administration is still running second to Jimmy Carter's for worst and most ineffectual of the last hundred years, but you're getting closer, and you still have a year to become the new number one.

obama033.jpg
obama009.jpg

So pretty much everyone knows, even if they are not saying, that the Democrats are going to get the beating of their lives come next election day. Obama's approval ratings are so low you need an oil rig to find them. If you could find an oil rig that was working. Congress' are lower than that. We have had 3 years of total Democratic control on top of 2 years of Dem Congressional control. The result has been near total disaster for the economy, as well as overseas policy.
So after these clowns are voted out, what will the Democratic Party do? Will do the decent thing and find a more centrist leader, like Joe Lieberman or Zell Miller? Will they decide they weren't leftist enough and merge with the Communist Party USA? Or will they fade away like the Whigs and leave the GOP to duke it out with the Tea Party on the right and the Greens on the Left?
Well, The Rabbi, nobody knows what will happen. Right now, 47% of Americans will vote for any Republican candidate to 41% of Obama's current hopes.

The top fund-raiser in the Republican race is none other than Rick Perry, with nearly half his donors coming from his state of Texas, which has enjoyed having the best job record over any other state with over a million new jobs having been created under Perry. Half the jobs were created in this state under Rick Perry's determined tutelage, and he just may be the next man to enter the White House to restore jobs to Americans.

Governor Perry knows how to revitalize businesses in what would be the 11th largest economy in the world, if Texas were a country. He will take his wonderful way with jobs creation with him to Washington to prosper America again and give jobs to people who do not have them but want to work.

I have full confidence the left will like Governor Perry also, because they will be affirmed that while things will improve fiscally under Perry due to his gift for employing people in Texas, the extra revenue will help pay down America's debt.

If America also gives back the Senate as well as the House to Republicans, they will restore business confidence back to good times for jobs for Americans who want one.

I think liberals will like Governor Perry. He has a little something for everyone, but his best gift of all will be opening the jobs market again through employer incentives that will cost little, but drastically reduce that 10% unemployment figure by half.

Again, we will need the Senate also, and enough representatives in Congress that Nancy Pelosi will have zero chance of telling people not to read a graft-filled 2500 page bill into law that amounts to Pandora's box.

Long live the American dream. Long live Rick Perry and the Republicans.

:)

hope the republicans win the Senate and start investigations into all the fraud connected to all of Obama's stimulus programs and start investigating where all the money went and who profited from all of the fraud.

hope the republicans win the Senate and start investigations into all the fraud connected to all of Obama's stimulus programs and start investigating where all the money went and who profited from all of the fraud.

How about investigating the $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative bubble Wall Street ran during the Bush administration???

No point. Let's not waste the time. We need to move out and address the problems with the nation not blame Obama for every stupid thing he's done.

So after these clowns are voted out, what will the Democratic Party do?

They will help Obama to fill FEMA Camps with prisoners and support his Martial law. Once getting power no one Communist leave it freely.Half a Million of plastic FEMA Coffins are still waiting.

We can't find a candidate? We have about 9 running right now. And considering that all of them, including Ron Paul are running very nicely against Obama in the polls, no matter which one we choose, the odds are fairly good that we will win.

Especially consider the high unemployment, lack of leadership, inflation, massive debt, high energy and food prices that President Obama has provided these last 4 years. Do you honestly think that the American people want to vote for 4 more years of our nation going down the crapper? Excuse my language.

Obama can't run on his record, because his record is worse than Jimmy Carter's.

The only way the Republicans can win is by voter suppression.

That is why they are fighting so hard for voter ID bills and restricting early voting.

They want as few people as possible to vote.

Last edited:

We can't find a candidate? We have about 9 running right now. And considering that all of them, including Ron Paul are running very nicely against Obama in the polls, no matter which one we choose, the odds are fairly good that we will win.

Especially consider the high unemployment, lack of leadership, inflation, massive debt, high energy and food prices that President Obama has provided these last 4 years. Do you honestly think that the American people want to vote for 4 more years of our nation going down the crapper? Excuse my language.

Obama can't run on his record, because his record is worse than Jimmy Carter's.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace. Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, created 17 straight months of private sector job growth, and got Bin Laden.

Obama can run on his record.

So pretty much everyone knows, even if they are not saying, that the Democrats are going to get the beating of their lives come next election day. Obama's approval ratings are so low you need an oil rig to find them. If you could find an oil rig that was working. Congress' are lower than that. We have had 3 years of total Democratic control on top of 2 years of Dem Congressional control. The result has been near total disaster for the economy, as well as overseas policy.
So after these clowns are voted out, what will the Democratic Party do? Will do the decent thing and find a more centrist leader, like Joe Lieberman or Zell Miller? Will they decide they weren't leftist enough and merge with the Communist Party USA? Or will they fade away like the Whigs and leave the GOP to duke it out with the Tea Party on the right and the Greens on the Left?

They'll go full blown communist then fizzle out....

They're already doing it - the MSM just doesn't report it because it makes "democrats" look like the communists they are.

The MSM wont be able to hide their dear communists intentions and blunt ideas forever.

The only way the Republicans can win is by voter suppression.

That is why they are fighting so hard for voter ID bills and restricting early voting.

They want as few people as possible to vote.

I like tomatoes.

Cars burn gas.

The Earth is round.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back