After massacring Japanese using nukes, this is what many american are proud to become of this days

Ah.

Weeb, from the Urban Dictionary:

A one-syllable contraction of "weeaboo", which is Internet for "wapanese".

And so we go to Weeaboo in the same dictionary:

Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total assholes. You can find alot of these faggots clogging up the forums of Gaia Online, hanging out in the international aisle of the supermarket, or crowding the manga section of your local bookstore. Synonym of wapanese.

:lol:

How many American and Japanese lives would have been lost with a full-scale invasion of Honshu?

Presently, America has no better allies in the Far East than Japan.

That is exactly how terrorist think where they believe killing innocent peoples are ok.

There is no justification to kill innocent peoples or even harm them.

It was WWII, Japan attacked us, if we had invaded mainland Japan the casualties would have been much much higher, on both sides

In war or not, there is no justification to kill innocent peoples, only terrorist kill them.

What Japanese did to pearl harbour is correct because it is a military base while what american did is very wrong because Hiroshima and Anagasaki is civilians cities.
The entire Japanese nation was mobilized to repel an American invasion. Many millions of Japanese civilians and up to one million American military men were going to die.

Nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki was an act of compassion.

Again, the complex issue of whether to use the bomb or not aside, toddlers and old woman were not going to battle the US Marines on the beach. And killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians is NOT an act of compassion. It really is possible to discuss such matters without being fucking ridiculous.

Again, the complex issue of whether to use the bomb or not aside, toddlers and old woman were not going to battle the US Marines on the beach. And killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians is NOT an act of compassion. It really is possible to discuss such matters without being fucking ridiculous.

Sorry, but the truth is that men, women, and children were being mobilized to repel the American invasion. They would have died by the millions.

HOW JAPAN GOT READY FOR SUICIDE

In the summer of 1945, as American forces prepared to invade Japan, a Japanese high school girl named Yukiko Kasai was given a carpenter's awl and told to be prepared to use it as a weapon.

''Even killing just one American will do,'' she was told. ''You must prepare this awl for self defense. You must aim at the enemy's abdomen. Understand? The abdomen.''

Next came the People's Volunteer Army, in which men and women from 13 to 60, except for the sick or pregnant, were to take up weapons. Since they had few guns, they carried bamboo spears, setting up straw dummies to practice stabbing.

Sorry, but the truth is that men, women, and children were being mobilized to repel the American invasion. They would have died by the millions.

Don't be stupid. That was a propaganda push by the military/government to scare people and bolster support for an obviously lost war among a public long since tired of the experience. 70 years later it still works on you? Not too sharp, champ.

How many American and Japanese lives would have been lost with a full-scale invasion of Honshu?

That is exactly how terrorist think where they believe killing innocent peoples are ok.

It was WWII, Japan attacked us, if we had invaded mainland Japan the casualties would have been much much higher, on both sides

In war or not, there is no justification to kill innocent peoples, only terrorist kill them.

What Japanese did to pearl harbour is correct because it is a military base while what american did is very wrong because Hiroshima and Anagasaki is civilians cities.

We must have done one hell of a job bombing Anagasaki. It doesn't even exist anymore!

But you are o.k. with Japan attacking the U.S.

:cuckoo:

And why was it correct?

What Japanese did to pearl harbour is correct because it is a military base while what american did is very wrong because Hiroshima and Anagasaki is civilians cities..

Really? You really believe this crap?

Look- the United States made plenty of mistakes in World War 2- but defeating Japan was not one of them.

Japan's history from the 1930's on was one of brutality- from the Rape of Nanjing, to the Bataan Death March, to the efforts of the Japanese to kill prisoners of war before islands were liberated to the tragedy of Korean and Chinese 'comfort women'- women kidnapped from China and Korea and forced into prostitution for Japanese military.

The United States did Japan a favor by dropping those two bombs.

Yes a favor- your government was controlled by fanatics who were committed to the entire nation dying rather than surrendering- even after the Emperor committed to surrender, those fanatics plotted to prevent the surrender.

Because of the United States- Japan is the modern- and peaceful- and successful- society it is now.

Don't give me this revisionist history crap. You should be thanking everyday that the United States stopped Japan from being the nation it was in 1941.
When we could have made them extinct!

yeah I suspect that our little friend is part of the Nationalist/revisionist movement in Japan.

Nationalist or not, what important is I speak based on the truth.

Maybe, but it's not the whole truth. That includes the atrocities carried out by the Imperialist forces in their conquest. Those two bombs saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of our soldiers and Japanese soldiers and civilians that would have died had the US launched an assault on the Japanese mainland.

Your mindset is the same as terrorist mindset who think there is justification to kill innocent peoples, if you are using probability then there is also probability that Japan already want to surrender before the nuked dropped so american still drop the nuke only want to test their new weapon and to scare off Russia and the rest of world who don't bow down to them.
We should have finished the job!

In light of my above post, I'd like to make it crystal clear that I have the utmost affection for the Japanese people and the deepest admiration for their culture. Every countryman tries to paint themselves in the best light of their history. I'm trying not to be judgmental and I may have failed but I'm trying to counter the OP with historical facts I've researched.
Japanese%20Gardens%202_201311250012143352.jpg

Super ironic especially when don't apology to Japanese which Japanese demanded for the nukes, instead you try to justify the evil crimes american did.
Apology!?

O.K.

We are sorry we didn't wipe your kind off the face of the earth.

Satisfied?

In light of my above post, I'd like to make it crystal clear that I have the utmost affection for the Japanese people and the deepest admiration for their culture. Every countryman tries to paint themselves in the best light of their history. I'm trying not to be judgmental and I may have failed but I'm trying to counter the OP with historical facts I've researched.

Super ironic especially when don't apology to Japanese which Japanese demanded for the nukes, instead you try to justify the evil crimes american did.

Why would we apologize to Japan for defeating Japan after your country attacked us?

Because too many american this days can't live without Japanese.
Are you serious?

Why would we apologize to Japan for defeating Japan after your country attacked us?

Because too many american this days can't live without Japanese.

:cuckoo:

You are dim!

Apology!?

O.K.

Satisfied?

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster...for when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you. "

In other words, cut that shit out.

Apology!?

O.K.

Satisfied?

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster...for when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you. "

In other words, cut that shit out.

I agree. I was actually trying to be sarcastic.

Forum List

Back