After March, there will no longer be any place for white people in South Africa:

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Do you think the American Lame Street Media will give this any coverage?

The country’s National Assembly approved a proposal to change the constitution to make the so-called reforms legal in a vote of 183 to 77. This paves the way for land to be taken from farmers without giving any kind of compensation.

And now lawmakers have agreed to set up a committee that will write and introduce a new bill for land expropriations. A deadline of the end of March next year for the committee to present its first report to parliament has also been agreed.

Economic Freedom Fighters MP Hlengiwe Mkhaliphi argued land grabs must go ahead as she declared: “Your time is up, white people”.

A number of countries have offered South African whites incentives for coming there and using their skills to farm. Russia is one, offering generous land and equipment grants in some of the hugely under-developed areas.

More of this @ Vox Popoli: Their time is up

Will white nations EVER learn from the past? Import cheap labor from countries that will never share our values (hint: Central America, Asia and Africa), then be surprised when you become foreigners in your own land. America will be no different in 50 years except there will be no place to go.

Will white nations EVER learn from the past? Import cheap labor from countries that will never share our values (hint: Central America, Asia and Africa), then be surprised when you become foreigners in your own land. America will be no different in 50 years except there will be no place to go.
^ thinks South Africa is a “white” nation

Who are the productive citizens that actually add value by the work they do? Not asking for who has the most population numbers. Who adds to GDP, and pays most of the tax revenue?

Yes. It is/was. They allowed the blacks from the north to flood the nation for the jobs (sound familiar?).

Then, the primitives started demanding "rights." The world pressured the white country to give them.
Now the country is filled with millions of ignorant "foreigners" like you.

Who are the productive citizens that actually add value by the work they do? Not asking for who has the most population numbers. Who adds to GDP, and pays most of the tax revenue?
Look it up maybe. If it’s the ones who built their empire on appartheid and oppression, they should have read a history book before trying that route.

Yes. It is/was. They allowed the blacks from the north to flood the nation for the jobs (sound familiar?).

Then, the primitives started demanding "rights." The world pressured the white country to give them.
Now the country is filled with millions of ignorant "foreigners" like you.
They allowed black people into the land they had stolen from them? How generous.

allowed black people into the land they had stolen from them? How generous.
You know nothing about the history of that region of Africa.
Oh sorry let me go look up some history and maybe that will matter, and somehow black people in South Africa will forget about the oppression and the sub-human treatement. They will thank the white invader for their generosity :rolleyes:

Oh sorry let me go look up some history and maybe that will matter, and somehow black people in South Africa will forget about the oppression and the sub-human treatement. They will thank the white invader for their generosity :rolleyes:
There was no country before south Africa, just wondering subhuman hunters and gatherers with no concept of civilization. Kinda like you in America.

Do you think the American Lame Street Media will give this any coverage?

The country’s National Assembly approved a proposal to change the constitution to make the so-called reforms legal in a vote of 183 to 77. This paves the way for land to be taken from farmers without giving any kind of compensation.

And now lawmakers have agreed to set up a committee that will write and introduce a new bill for land expropriations. A deadline of the end of March next year for the committee to present its first report to parliament has also been agreed.

Economic Freedom Fighters MP Hlengiwe Mkhaliphi argued land grabs must go ahead as she declared: “Your time is up, white people”.

A number of countries have offered South African whites incentives for coming there and using their skills to farm. Russia is one, offering generous land and equipment grants in some of the hugely under-developed areas.

More of this @ Vox Popoli: Their time is up
You guys crack me up with this shit.

There was no country before south Africa, just wondering subhuman hunters and gatherers with no concept of civilization. Kinda like you in America.
Subhuman, hmm? How does it feel being replaced by that? Not good, I bet :itsok:

Only because they allowed it. They should have deported them. They didn't, so now THEY are being deported.

The Israelites were COMMANDED to drive out the wild beasts from the land, lest the beasts begin to multiply and drive them from the land.

This is prophecy being fulfilled.

Only because they allowed it. They should have deported them. They didn't, so now THEY are being deported.

The Israelites were COMMANDED to drive out the wild beasts from the land, lest the beasts begin to multiply and drive them from the land.

This is prophecy being fulfilled.
Lol you poor, broken thing :itsok:

So.....................the people who stole the land and banished the original inhabitants are now having that land taken off them.
Boo fucking hoo.

BTW - I can see how this upsets certain types of Americans.

Will America allow unlimited immigration by those Honkies from South Africa seeking asylum here?

Or will the libs oppose it, as they don't have confidence that South African Honky refugees will vote Democrat?

New Topics

Forum List

Back