After many months of reading threads on these boards....

Another pussy ass neg without stepping into the ring.

Republicans are afraid to debate what Conservatism is.....lolololololololol.

Fucking pussies.

YOU calling someone else a pussy?? Laughable

We CONTINUALLY discuss and debate what conservatism is... blowing away morons such as yourself, rdummy, Mr. Shithead, etc... Go fuck yourself

Most Conservatives are just anti-Obama and do not actually believe in individual liberty and limited government. Hence, I have seen a plethora of anti-Paul threads by Republicans and Republicans who like to preach while supporting statists freaks like Santorum and Romney.

Most Conservatives are hacks and have no principles. Their only principle is that their guy wins, hence they have been obstructionist since day one. They only want to see Obama fail, not because of his policies, but because he does not have an (R) by his name.

Republicans could care less about Conservatism, that is why they have been exploding the debt and expanding the government for decades. Do they care? They only care when the other guy does it.

After many months of reading threads on these boards, it is safe to call Republicans fucking hacks, save to say Conservative, Amelia, and potentially Full Auto (but he seems like a moderate). Other than than, most Republicans aren't Conservatives.
What you need to do (a mere suggestion, on my part) is to differentiate between Conservatives (See: Eisenhower) & "conservatives" (See: Bush Family & PNAC; fa$ci$t$ in Conservative-clothing).

Eisenhower (LONG-ago) recognized "free-market"-"conservatives" for what they really WERE!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-jvHynP9Y]Eisenhower's "Military-Industrial Complex" Speech - YouTube[/ame]

.....and, The DICK; Cheney couldn't have been a better example of whom Eisenhower was warning everyone.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]​

And having been here for years, I sadly see most Ron Paul supporters completely unable to comprehend how someone can disagree with Ron Paul and be for liberties. Nor do they seem to comprehend that being an @$$*#*$ to people isn' the best way to get supporters for your cause.

We only have personal liberities so that we can fulfill our duties to God, Family, and Community. They cannot be sustained otherwise. Our Constitution was written for a religious and moral people. It cannot govern anyone else.

If you want to restore what the Founders gave us it has to be done on the same foundation they used.

Ron Paul backs his shit up. I have yet to see a deep and resonate philosophy of individual liberty from a Santorum supporter. Plus, Santorum supporters want to rule over everyone else, while claiming that the Constitution cannot govern anyone else, except your own special kind.

At least Paul believes in freedoms. You people are tyrants.

Has he negotiated a veep spot for his retard kid yet?

I knew that when all the anti-government nutbags turned into ultra nationalists in 2001 and back again in 2009.
Exactly.

There was a time when Teabagger-types railed, on-and-ON, about big-businesses rippin'-everyone-off....until The DICK; Armey showed them the error of their ways.....

giveusliberty.jpg

dick_armey_libertysummit-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

"Trust me!!"

And having been here for years, I sadly see most Ron Paul supporters completely unable to comprehend how someone can disagree with Ron Paul and be for liberties. Nor do they seem to comprehend that being an @$$*#*$ to people isn' the best way to get supporters for your cause.

We only have personal liberities so that we can fulfill our duties to God, Family, and Community. They cannot be sustained otherwise. Our Constitution was written for a religious and moral people. It cannot govern anyone else.

If you want to restore what the Founders gave us it has to be done on the same foundation they used.
Ah, yes....."...fulfill our duties to God, Family, and Community.".....that ol' Ralph Reed style bucket o' horseshit that'll help reel-in.....

the flip flopping i've seen by both parties makes me want to vomit. everybody thinks they have integrity but few do. i guess freud was right. it's almost impossible to self evaluate.

Most Conservatives are just anti-Obama and do not actually believe in individual liberty and limited government. Hence, I have seen a plethora of anti-Paul threads by Republicans and Republicans who like to preach while supporting statists freaks like Santorum and Romney.

Most Conservatives are hacks and have no principles. Their only principle is that their guy wins, hence they have been obstructionist since day one. They only want to see Obama fail, not because of his policies, but because he does not have an (R) by his name.

Republicans could care less about Conservatism, that is why they have been exploding the debt and expanding the government for decades. Do they care? They only care when the other guy does it.

After many months of reading threads on these boards, it is safe to call Republicans fucking hacks, save to say Conservative, Amelia, and potentially Full Auto (but he seems like a moderate). Other than than, most Republicans aren't Conservatives.
What you need to do (a mere suggestion, on my part) is to differentiate between Conservatives (See: Eisenhower) & "conservatives" (See: Bush Family & PNAC; fa$ci$t$ in Conservative-clothing).

Eisenhower (LONG-ago) recognized "free-market"-"conservatives" for what they really WERE!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-jvHynP9Y]Eisenhower's "Military-Industrial Complex" Speech - YouTube[/ame]

.....and, The DICK; Cheney couldn't have been a better example of whom Eisenhower was warning everyone.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]​
Republicans, Independents, Conservatives and other RWers...do you care about this sort of MASSIVE waste and spending or not?

I don't recall ever seeing you speak out against this.

What gives...?

Forum List

Back