After GOP wins, Ryan puts Medicare in the crosshairs.

After GOP wins, Paul Ryan puts Medicare in the crosshairs

11/11/16 08:00 AM

Throughout the Obama era, Ryan has pushed a radical budget plan that would effectively eliminate the Medicare system, phasing it out of existence and replacing it with a voucher system. Seniors, under the Speaker’s vision, would stop receiving guaranteed care under a popular and effective government-run program, and would instead receive vouchers that would help pay for coverage through private insurers.

After GOP wins, Paul Ryan puts Medicare in the crosshairs

Now Medicare, disabled and seniors who paid in for years. This is like a nightmare, really and this man is a multimillionaire and a RC, hard to believe he is a RC. Whoever voted for this sub human creature are sub human.

"And, yes," he added, "we're going to help you buy insurance."

While the Ryan plan gets rid of the mandate to buy insurance, it otherwise has many provisions that will be familiar to people who know Obamacare. It would offer tax credits to help people pay for insurance. And it would protect people with existing illnesses and medical conditions from being dropped by their health plans.

Thanks Obamacare! Would the Republicans have come up with this without you? So the ACA was a good step in the right direction.

I don't want them messing with Medicare or SS, also I do not want block grants or vouchers. I do not want to pay for their insurance when they get ill, those who become adults at the age of 27 and think bad health can never happen to them . If one is working they need to get insurance. They will find the ACA was the answer, and the main problem with it was the 19 states that didn't expand Medicaid. I agree with you, finally something was done, but it was not good, why, because it was Democrats who finally did something for the IC and those who do not get insurance at work.

Can you make me laugh any harder ? I don't think so.

You really think the ACA was the answer ? Why was it sold to us using a pack of lies ?

I can't wait for you and Trump to make America great again. LOL. Now I'm beginning to see when that time was that you are talking about. 2000-2008. That's what you mean by "when America was great".

You apparently can't do much of anything.

Can you show me where I said that 2000-2008 was when America was great ? I really don't recall ever saying that.

Looking forward to that link.

Forum List

Back