After France, Could The U.S. Be Next?

Johnney said:
two totally different countries with 2 totally different views on how to handle riots.

Yes, there's America, which handles riots with a three-pronged offensive. Prong 1: Tear gas, riot shields, and fire hoses. Prong 2: Gun nuts with hollow points. Prong 3: W's hurricane factory.

Then there's France, which has one solution to violence, surrender. I mean, there's been what, like 8 republics alone since the French Revolution, not to mention the monarchies, emporer, and short lived Vichy?

I agree with the original post. It can happen here. Hopefully we'll learn something from what is happening in France. Open borders and the attitude of "do what you want" is not a good mix.

I also agree with the opinion first expressed by GOP Jeff. This ain't France.

Guns.jpg

That's just a sample.

I'm not too worried about the southwest breaking away. You'd have to be able to read a voting ballot before you could vote for secession, and frankly these dumb brutes are so shittily educated by the government schools that voting just isn't likely. Oooh yeah, you're such a hardassed Aztec warrior, that's why you're speaking the language of your european conquerors. Just shut up and cut my grass, Juan. I might even pay you when you're done, and not call La Migra.

As far as French Muslims go, I read this as a failure of the welfare state. When you box people up like cattle, segregate them from society, stack them several stories high in criminal breeding facilities (public housing), ruin their work ethic with welfare, destroy entry-level jobs with every sort of red tape imaginable, and treat them like cogs in a machine, you tend to get antisocial behavior. See "The Tragedy of American Compassion" and "Losing Ground" for massive proof of this.

Forum List

Back