After France, Could The U.S. Be Next?

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
While Many Americans are watching the chaos unfold following 12 nights of mayhem by largely Muslim immigrants in the streets of France, a leader of the separatist Aztlan movement in the U.S. says it's only a matter of time before worse unrest hits the streets of America.

"Can a similar insurrection occur in the USA?" asks Ernesto Cienfuegos of La Voz de Aztlan.

Yes, he concludes.

"Today, here in Los Angeles, we are already seeing ominous signs of an impending social explosion that will make the French rebellion by Muslim and immigrant youths seem 'tame' by comparison," he writes. "All the ingredients are present including a hostile and racist police as in France. In fact, we came close to having major riots on three separate occasions just this year alone."

Aztlan activists, who see themselves as "America's Palestinians," want to carve out of most of the southwestern United States an independent, Spanish-speaking nation known as the Republica del Norte.

According to earlier reports in La Voz de Aztlan, the leaders of this movement are meeting continuously with extremists from the Islamic world.

"There are great similarities between the political and economic condition of the Palestinians in occupied Palestine and that of La Raza in the southwest United States," explained one 2001 editorial in La Voz de Aztlan.

Los Angeles is perceived as the future capital of Aztlan or Republica de Norte.

Cienfuegos continued in today's dispatch: "On top of all this, there are major rumblings in the high schools of the Los Angeles Unified School District, the second largest in the USA. A few days ago, thousands of students, predominantly of Mexican descent, simply walked out of their schools to protest overcrowding, lack of texts, lack of desks and unqualified teachers. There is a strange feeling here in Los Angeles that something sinister is about to happen, but no one knows when. All it will take is for a 'bird-brain cop' to do something stupid and all hell will break loose. If another major rebellion breaks out here in L.A. it could rapidly spread throughout the USA as it has spread in France."

"The social and economic conditions that exist in France that adversely affect its immigrant and Muslim populations also exist here in the USA," Cienfuegos writes. "These conditions negatively affect our black, Latino and immigrant populations in the same way. The rebellion that is occurring in France can and will most probably happen here. If it does, it will have grave consequences on the social, political and economic structures of the country and it could possibly topple a government already weakened by the Iraq War and corruption within its ranks."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47284

gop_jeff said:
The difference is that the French populace is not armed; the American populace is.

The difference is mimes. Mimes people, start taking their threat seriously.

GotZoom said:
While Many Americans are watching the chaos unfold following 12 nights of mayhem by largely Muslim immigrants in the streets of France, a leader of the separatist Aztlan movement in the U.S. says it's only a matter of time before worse unrest hits the streets of America.

"Can a similar insurrection occur in the USA?" asks Ernesto Cienfuegos of La Voz de Aztlan.

Yes, he concludes.

"Today, here in Los Angeles, we are already seeing ominous signs of an impending social explosion that will make the French rebellion by Muslim and immigrant youths seem 'tame' by comparison," he writes. "All the ingredients are present including a hostile and racist police as in France. In fact, we came close to having major riots on three separate occasions just this year alone."

Aztlan activists, who see themselves as "America's Palestinians," want to carve out of most of the southwestern United States an independent, Spanish-speaking nation known as the Republica del Norte.

According to earlier reports in La Voz de Aztlan, the leaders of this movement are meeting continuously with extremists from the Islamic world.

"There are great similarities between the political and economic condition of the Palestinians in occupied Palestine and that of La Raza in the southwest United States," explained one 2001 editorial in La Voz de Aztlan.

Los Angeles is perceived as the future capital of Aztlan or Republica de Norte.

Cienfuegos continued in today's dispatch: "On top of all this, there are major rumblings in the high schools of the Los Angeles Unified School District, the second largest in the USA. A few days ago, thousands of students, predominantly of Mexican descent, simply walked out of their schools to protest overcrowding, lack of texts, lack of desks and unqualified teachers. There is a strange feeling here in Los Angeles that something sinister is about to happen, but no one knows when. All it will take is for a 'bird-brain cop' to do something stupid and all hell will break loose. If another major rebellion breaks out here in L.A. it could rapidly spread throughout the USA as it has spread in France."

"The social and economic conditions that exist in France that adversely affect its immigrant and Muslim populations also exist here in the USA," Cienfuegos writes. "These conditions negatively affect our black, Latino and immigrant populations in the same way. The rebellion that is occurring in France can and will most probably happen here. If it does, it will have grave consequences on the social, political and economic structures of the country and it could possibly topple a government already weakened by the Iraq War and corruption within its ranks."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47284

I want our borders secured, that goes without saying. However, almost all the immigrants, whether legal or not are coming here for one thing, a better life, a job that pays $$, we may think too little, but obviously it's better than their alternative.

Nearly all of them end up owning a piece of land, home or business, in relatively short order. Even if they can't speak the language very well. That is the difference between the European ghettos and the Southwest or anywhere else in America. (Note not 'ghetto-like' in Europe, they are Ghettos.)

Idaho is well prepared for separating in 2020.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c268/Idahomg/ as witnessed here.
Picture010.jpg

no mexicans around for those meetings but there was one black guy.

But seriously if a major civil unrest all over the US would brake out
things would be far worse. So many weapons in private hands.
In nearly two weeks of riots only a couple of death. Within the
US death rates would be quite high. I wouldnt want to live
in California or New Mexico.

gop_jeff said:
The difference is that the French populace is not armed; the American populace is.

This might be the next real interesting legal case. A citizen on trial for defending himself and way of life from foreign invasion.

Bring em on! I want my Country back. Stop this "we're gonna" BS and come on, lets get this bs done with!

I got mine, and a few to share too.. :D :2guns:

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to answer the question, " After France, Could The U.S. Be Next?". Yes, I think so. Get ready.

Yes.

Needless to say, "multiculturalism" is the biggest fucking failure of a liberal idea since communism. Open immigration won't just destroy the West, it already HAS. Question is how we as whites are going to deal with it. We know our children won't have it as good as we did. They'll be living in a post-American multiracial war zone. So what about our grandchildren, and their grandchildren?

William Joyce said:
Yes.

Needless to say, "multiculturalism" is the biggest fucking failure of a liberal idea since communism. Open immigration won't just destroy the West, it already HAS. Question is how we as whites are going to deal with it. We know our children won't have it as good as we did. They'll be living in a post-American multiracial war zone. So what about our grandchildren, and their grandchildren?

Agreed--"America" was a white club that gave other races an opportunity to assimilate. At first other races and cultures did. Now they don't. "America" is over. There is no melting pot. There are separate races and cultures living in one geographic area. How will whites deal with it? Probably like the French. I wonder how Johnny Depp is doing in France. Is his maison Arab-proof?

Mr. P said:
Bring em on! I want my Country back. Stop this "we're gonna" BS and come on, lets get this bs done with!

I got mine, and a few to share too.. :D :2guns:

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to answer the question, " After France, Could The U.S. Be Next?". Yes, I think so. Get ready.

Damn straight Mr. P. Like I said before...

0010_016-1.jpg

So go ahead. Start torching cars and busting windows in my neighborhood, and I WILL sink a hollow point in your frickin' skull.

manu1959 said:
tap tap......tap

two in the chest one in the head

Why waste ammo? One "tap", 45 hollow point in the skull, and she's all over. Your head looks like a canoe.

Man, you guys are so violent! I think instead of shooting them you should invite them in for tea and cookies.

NOT!!!!!

I guess what these folks don't realize is that a lot of the "silent majority" would very quickly take matters into their own hands....it's the cowboy mentatlity that is built into us. I know it would not take very long for some of my fellow citizens up here in NH to get fed up and start defending their homes and loved ones. Like Mr. P, I have a weapon or two lying around and even a few to share....plenty of ammo too. All of my sons and their friends are cops, ex-military and very, very conservative (even worse than I!!!). Some of the old bucks (like myself) have a trick or two as well.

Kathianne said:
I want our borders secured, that goes without saying. However, almost all the immigrants, whether legal or not are coming here for one thing, a better life, a job that pays $$, we may think too little, but obviously it's better than their alternative.

Nearly all of them end up owning a piece of land, home or business, in relatively short order. Even if they can't speak the language very well. That is the difference between the European ghettos and the Southwest or anywhere else in America. (Note not 'ghetto-like' in Europe, they are Ghettos.)

America still remains a beacon of freedom and hope for people around the world, despite the failings of the current administration. Securing our borders will make little difference given the populations which have already settled here. What will make a difference, however, is re-affirming the values of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness..." as laid out in the Declaration of Indpendence and secured in the Constitution.

If we, and our elected leaders, do this I believe we can avoid such social upheaval. But it is not an the easy path, and our elected officials, in particular, and the US citizenry, in general, have a history of eschewing the difficult choices in favor of the slow, easy path.

Bullypulpit said:
America still remains a beacon of freedom and hope for people around the world, despite the failings of the current administration. Securing our borders will make little difference given the populations which have already settled here. What will make a difference, however, is re-affirming the values of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness..." as laid out in the Declaration of Indpendence and secured in the Constitution.

If we, and our elected leaders, do this I believe we can avoid such social upheaval. But it is not an the easy path, and our elected officials, in particular, and the US citizenry, in general, have a history of eschewing the difficult choices in favor of the slow, easy path.

Anyone bring the s'mores? Cause I could've sworn there was a campfire near-by - the perfect setting to sit around, hold hands and all sing Kum-by-yah...

Forum List

Back