After eight years of neglect and appeasement, war clouds are gathering

But my guess is the war will start while Obama is still in office, because he's a PROVEN incompetent.

Odds, right now, of a war before January are greater than they were even five years ago. But the real test will come between November and mid-January. If it's Mrs. Clinton then I don't think there will be an appreciable change in the odds. If it's Mr. Trump then the chances of sudden war grow exponentially. Trump is an unknown quantity. He might just be crazy enough to set out to win a war and do whatever it takes to win it. That limits the window of opportunity to the dregs of the Obama years. A time when an enemy could be absolutely certain that there would be no effective response and an excellent chance of an apology (for having pissed someone off enough to "make them" go to war) accompanied by a gigantic cash reparations payment.
We "set out to win" the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, the Mexican-American War, the Civil War, the Spanish-American War, World War, World War II, the Gulf War, and we won those wars. We did not "set out to win" the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Iraq War, and the Afghanistan War, and victory eluded us. Why do you think it's a bad thing for the United States to try to win wars?

As Obama presidency ends, war clouds are gathering

Most Americans are NOT paying attention, but I think we are in the chapter of the history books called "Days Leading up to World War III."

Maybe it will start while Obama is still President, or maybe it will start soon after the next President is elected, but it seems certain to me that something BIG will start soon, and all our sons will be drafted to fight the kind of all out, no holds barred, war that we haven't seen in generations.

If it does happen, I will blame all the stupid people who voted for Obama so we could have a "first black President" instead of voting for the more competent and experienced white male running against him. And this happened twice, AFTER Obama had already proven how incompetent he was.

Affirmative action is bad enough when hiring a sales representative or deciding who gets into college. If is DISASTEROUS to use Affirmative Action to pick the next Commander-in-Chief.

And basically, that is what Hillary Clinton and her supporters want to do, make her Commander-in-Chief because she has a vagina, and for no other reason.
Tell us all about your eight years of butthurt. Its amusing to see the wrath of whites that hate Obama because he is Black and had a Black family in the white house.
Nobody here hates Obama because he's black. People hate the pothead gay bastard because he's a fucking Muslim terrorist worshiping Communist. Got that straight now?
Plenty of you inbreds hate Obama. You hate his daddy for getting his white mom pregnant. You hate his white mom for giving it up to a Black man, you hate he has defined himself as an African american, and finally you hate that he is currently residing in your bastion of white power. Got that straight now boy?
Go to hell you racist asshole. That is the stupidest bullshit I have heard in a while.

Most Americans are NOT paying attention, but I think we are in the chapter of the history books called "Days Leading up to World War III."

Maybe it will start while Obama is still President, or maybe it will start soon after the next President is elected, but it seems certain to me that something BIG will start soon, and all our sons will be drafted to fight the kind of all out, no holds barred, war that we haven't seen in generations.

If it does happen, I will blame all the stupid people who voted for Obama so we could have a "first black President" instead of voting for the more competent and experienced white male running against him. And this happened twice, AFTER Obama had already proven how incompetent he was.

Affirmative action is bad enough when hiring a sales representative or deciding who gets into college. If is DISASTEROUS to use Affirmative Action to pick the next Commander-in-Chief.

And basically, that is what Hillary Clinton and her supporters want to do, make her Commander-in-Chief because she has a vagina, and for no other reason.
Tell us all about your eight years of butthurt. Its amusing to see the wrath of whites that hate Obama because he is Black and had a Black family in the white house.
Nobody here hates Obama because he's black. People hate the pothead gay bastard because he's a fucking Muslim terrorist worshiping Communist. Got that straight now?

So you don't hate President Obama because he is black- you hate President Obama because you are a fucking ignorant bastard who is gullible enough to believe everything that Breitbart and Stormfront tells you.
I don't listen to anyone's opinions and I don't idolize Muslim terrorist-worshiping Communist sleazebags. Got that?

So you don't hate President Obama because he is black- you hate President Obama because you are a fucking ignorant bastard who is gullible enough to believe everything that Breitbart and Stormfront tells yo- and so gullible you don't even know it.

We "set out to win" the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, the Mexican-American War, the Civil War, the Spanish-American War, World War, World War II, the Gulf War, and we won those wars. We did not "set out to win" the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Iraq War, and the Afghanistan War, and victory eluded us. Why do you think it's a bad thing for the United States to try to win wars?

If I thought it were a bad thing to win then I could just tell you it's because I was a Democrat and required to feel that way.

But since I don't then all I can say is:

"WOOOOOSSSSSH!"

But my guess is the war will start while Obama is still in office, because he's a PROVEN incompetent.

Odds, right now, of a war before January are greater than they were even five years ago. But the real test will come between November and mid-January. If it's Mrs. Clinton then I don't think there will be an appreciable change in the odds. If it's Mr. Trump then the chances of sudden war grow exponentially. Trump is an unknown quantity. He might just be crazy enough to set out to win a war and do whatever it takes to win it. That limits the window of opportunity to the dregs of the Obama years. A time when an enemy could be absolutely certain that there would be no effective response and an excellent chance of an apology (for having pissed someone off enough to "make them" go to war) accompanied by a gigantic cash reparations payment.
We "set out to win" the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, the Mexican-American War, the Civil War, the Spanish-American War, World War, World War II, the Gulf War, and we won those wars.

We won the War of 1812?

You mean after our successful invasion of Canada? Or how we prevented the British from burning down the White House?
With our largest victory after the war had officially ended? LOL

Once Britain and The Sixth Coalition defeated Napoleon in 1814, France and Britain became close allies. Britain ended the trade restrictions and the impressment of American sailors, thus removing two more causes of the war. After two years of warfare, the major causes of the war had disappeared. Neither side had a reason to continue or a chance of gaining a decisive success that would compel their opponents to cede territory or advantageous peace terms.[86] As a result of this stalemate, the two countries signed the Treaty of Ghent on December 24, 1814. News of the peace treaty took two months to reach North America, during which fighting continued. The war fostered a spirit of national unity and an "Era of Good Feelings" in the United States,[87] as well as in Canada.[88] It opened a long era of peaceful relations between the United States and the British.[89]

Hillary will collapse and die before she ever gets to make any major decisions as President.

I look forward to reminding you of that the day that Hillary nominates her first Supreme Court Justice.

Of course Republicans will likely stall it again- proclaiming that they need to wait 4 years to know the will of the people.

Now I am no fan of Trump, but I absolutely despise that pantsuit bulldyke. I think she is evil and would celebrate her demise the way Hitler's and Saddam's Demise were celebrated.

But Trumps rhetoric is unsettling and I wish he would dial it back a lot. He is a risk taker; risk can payoff big in business with lots of money, or end badly in bankruptcy. We all know his history in that regard. I am concerned he is not demonstrating deliberation when he speaks or a more measured tone. Fortunately, if he is elected he will be surrounded with people in his cabinet and advisors who will hopefully temper zealous nature, and will be somewhat restrained by congress. But he is still better than that other thing.

Every big war we've ever been in has started because a Democratic President showed weakness to the enemy instead of portraying strength.

James Buchanan failed to act decisively as states seceded from the union:

The Secession Crisis and How President Buchanan Mishandled It

By the time Lincoln was inaugurated, it was too late to prevent the Civil War, the only thing left to do was fight it.

Woodrow Wilson declared the United States neutral prior to the opening shots of World War I.

President Wilson's Declaration of Neutrality - World War I Document Archive

Had Woodrow Wilson declared that the United States would enter on the side of the Allies, the war might not have started at all.

FDR promised during the 1936 election that the United States would not get involved in any foreign wars:

Had FDR promised that any aggression from the Axis would result in decisive American military action, World War II and 60 million deaths might have been averted.

We must not overlook the grim reality that war is the tool Democrat presidents use to end their economic depressions. Whether the war is or is not won is, to them, unimportant so long as they stimulate the economy.

Yep, another 3-5 billion dollars to attack another country...While the real neglect is our infrastructure and educational system. Not that the savage republican party gives a fuck.
Obama attacked how many countries???

Yep, another 3-5 billion dollars to attack another country...While the real neglect is our infrastructure and educational system. Not that the savage republican party gives a fuck.
I can't count but it must be dozens. Most of his wars are secret, and the only way to find out about them is to go to specialty news websites that cater to the military/intelligence community.

I can't count but it must be dozens. Most of his wars are secret, and the only way to find out about them is to go to specialty news websites that cater to the military/intelligence community.
so tell us when you served in the military oh great predictor of war

So you don't hate President Obama because he is black- you hate President Obama because you are a fucking ignorant bastard who is gullible enough to believe everything that Breitbart and Stormfront tells you.
I don't listen to anyone's opinions and I don't idolize Muslim terrorist-worshiping Communist sleazebags. Got that?

So you don't hate President Obama because he is black- you hate President Obama because you are a fucking ignorant bastard who is gullible enough to believe everything that Breitbart and Stormfront tells yo- and so gullible you don't even know it.
Think whatever you want, hemorrhoid. It ain't none of your business.

Plenty of you inbreds hate Obama. You hate his daddy for getting his white mom pregnant. You hate his white mom for giving it up to a Black man, you hate he has defined himself as an African american, and finally you hate that he is currently residing in your bastion of white power. Got that straight now boy?
Go to hell you racist asshole. That is the stupidest bullshit I have heard in a while.
We all know thats impossible. You hear yourself when you talk all the time.

Forum List

Back